• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,053 Views, 99 Comments

The Four Freak-show Escapees - Lillyfroo



Our favourite animatronic characters come to Equestria. The unexpected happens.

  • ...
5
 99
 2,053

7 - Enter, Toys!

Author's Note:

WARNING! THE TOY CHARACTERS ARE GIVEN NON-CANONICAL NAMES!

If you're wondering, the animatronics in this AU speak different languages. The bunnies speak Italian, the Marionette speaks French, and the bears speak all languages. Don't like it? Don't read.

He wasn't happy. I mean, who would be when they were covered in pizza sauce and slobber from head to toe? The blue bunny sighed, looking down at his metallic body and groaning. No wonder they were being scrapped. The kids were using them for target practice!

"Hey, don't be like that, Clyde!" the bunny turned to the cheerful bear, who was - as always - spotless. "I don't see the others complaining."

"Yeah, well, boss," Clyde muttered, "they weren't turned into targets for military training, were they?" his face crumpled into a frown. "It ain't my fault I'm not... heh... pretty! You're freakin' Teddy Fazbear, you don't need to be pretty, unlike us. You just have to hug the kids and sing."

"Yeah, and mosta the parents complain," 'Teddy' laughed. "sayin' I'm worse at singin' than you are at keepin' clean... no offense," he quickly added, as he saw the glare in the bunny's green eyes. He fiddled with the bunny's bow-tie. "And, who knows, maybe Tiana'll clean up for us 'gain!"

"I told you, it's Teecs," Tiana mumbled, picking bits of cupcake off her beak. "And I'm not your cleaning lady. I'm a respected part'a this team, boss."

"He never said you weren't," Mangle giggled from the doorway, giving them a toothy smile. "cleaning ladies are plenty respected."

The fox laughed as the chicken's elbow dented her metal casing, and the 'boss' rubbed his face with one hand. "Now, settle down, girls. You're both pretty." this earned a laugh from the bunny next to him, who was casually strumming his guitar. A shriek came from behind them as the puppet ran into the room.

"Il y a quelque chose à l'extérieur, boss," Mari cried, trying to hide behind the curtains of Kid's Cove. The Toys looked at Teddy in confusion. He sighed.

"They said, 'there's something outside, boss,'" he muttered, before turning to the puppet. "De quoi s'agit-il? Une personne?"

"Une ardente porte. Je pense que c'est un portail, monsieur, mais je ne sais pas s'il est sûr."

Teddy turned to the others. "A 'burning door', or a portal. It may be unsafe. Clyde, you're fast, go check it out."

The bunny sighed. "Stupide marionnette. Il est probablement des hallucinations." he muttered, but he went to see it nonetheless.

All they heard was a shriek, and then he was gone.