• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,052 Views, 99 Comments

The Four Freak-show Escapees - Lillyfroo



Our favourite animatronic characters come to Equestria. The unexpected happens.

  • ...
5
 99
 2,052

2 - Of Skittish Bunnies and Buttery Ponies (Short)

{Bonnie's POV}

Oh glob oh glob oh glob oh glob!
I quickly began to panic, as I had awoken from my slumber in an unusual cottage. I had attempted escape, but I just ended up bashing my ears continuously against the ceiling, leaving two gaping holes through it.
"H-H-Hello?"
Alarmed, I screeched as loud as I could and fell onto my back, playing dead, although my bright, rapid-moving eyes and the constant yelling was enough to give away my consciousness.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Bunny, but... why are you screaming?"
A butter-yellow pony stood over me, her pink mane falling down onto me. I screeched even louder.
Yellow ponies?! There aren't yellow ponies in Canada!
Well, we clearly aren't in Canada, idiot.
I know that.
"Hello? I asked you what your name was?"
Breaking the silence, I whimpered, curling up into a ball and muttering a soft "Bonnie."
Understanding my skittish behavior, the butter-yellow pegasus kindly offered her name as "Fluttershy", before pushing a bowl of carrots up to me.

Man, if you could see her face when the bowl was empty two seconds later.

Author's Note:

The reason I chose for Freddy's to be in Canada is because that is the first place that came up when I searched for the whereabouts of Chuck E Cheese's, so I found it fitting.
Anyway, enjoy this chapter!
Any and all constructive criticism is encouraged, but please acknowledge that it is 10 PM here (currently) so it might be a little lacking.
[SORRY! I didn't realize how short this chapter was, I'll give you a special 'Freddy has a rant to ________' chapter for it, okay?