• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,053 Views, 99 Comments

The Four Freak-show Escapees - Lillyfroo



Our favourite animatronic characters come to Equestria. The unexpected happens.

  • ...
5
 99
 2,053

6 - Foxy's Freakout

"So yer tellin' me, that ye don't have any pizza?"

The rainbow-maned pegasus shook her head. "Not unless you have ten bits lying around, buddy. Can't you just eat apple pie, or pancakes, or something that isn't so specifically pizza?"

Foxy let out a screech. "Are ye crazy, lass?! I'd malfunction if I ate that... veggie... crap!" he wrinkled up his nose. "Wait, no, just thinkin' about it is good 'nuff! Yer payin' for the repairs, lass!"

Rainbow snorted, rolling her eyes. "Fussy. Y'know, I'm a herbivore. You want some pizza, then go catch yourself some 'bacon'. Whatever that is."

The fox poked at the pile of grass and fruit on the table in front of him, shivering as what looked like mayonnaise dripped from his hook. He groaned as the impatient rainbow-pegasus-thingie that he was somehow stuck with pushed a hoof-full of goop up to his lips. She sighed. "Foxy, eat it or I'll get the shovel."

Gulping, Foxy took a tiny bite... only to fall flat on his face and start screaming. "Huh, I guess he wasn't kidding..." Rainbow muttered, biting a piece of apple. "I wonder if his friends are this moody."
"OH MY FAZ IT BUUUUUURNS!"
Rainbow giggled. "Well, at least he's child-friendly." she mumbled, before being cut off by a string of curse words. "Oh. Never mind."

Author's Note:

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRRRYYYYYY!
School is really busy this year, and I literally spend all of my time reading This Job of Mine and Brothers of Circuits on Fanfiction xD
Yeah, this fandom is distracting. Now excuse me while I go and sob about Goldie's death. (Gosh darn fanfics making me cry--)

~Ciao, buddies! Freddy Fazbear loves y'all!~

(P.S: Yes, the last chapter - as much as I loved it - was a little joke xD But Freddy is still king in my heart. And he always will be!)