• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 12,203 Views, 28 Comments

Indecent Trix - Quandary



You're on a mission to buy a gift for your marefriend. Unfortunately for you, The Great and Powerful Trixie has other plans.

  • ...
20
 28
 12,203
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

New Chapter! Huzzzah!

Well that was fucking hot.

Christ.... 0.0

I found a minor thing you may want to edit.

You can her Trixie swallow thickly, gulping down your essence to keep from choking.

That should be "hear".

5735429
Should be fixed now. (Thanks for the notice!)

Your views on what amounts to date rape with roofies do not amuse or arouse me in any way. That is some shit you should have warned us about in the description.

The same amount of green that Indecent Dash got, this receives in red.

Yeeeesssss! Need more:flutterrage: XD

MrB

5738218 are they human or are they ponies in this story?

5837025
They appear to be ponies.
Also, Quandary needs to make another chapter. Cause this shit is awesome.

The question that comes to my mind is: if Trixie got the whole bottle, will there be lasting effects towards the human?
There should be, Trixie being bossed around is hot.

5745096
To be quite fair, he did warn you. "Date rape" and "mind control" should have been enough to give you a hint as to what it was going to be like.

I honestly don't see the point in basically commenting "disliked". If you didn't like it, just don't read it again. Pretty simple. I don't really think the author gives a shit. He did warn you.

And I'm guessing by the dislikes on your comment that people don't agree with you.

I like how in the description you put "shame free clop".i now feel a lot better about reading this

Login or register to comment