• Published 13th Nov 2014
  • 2,678 Views, 113 Comments

The Mostly True Adventures of Wade Wilson in Equestria - CloverQuill



What the #$@! Author?! Where did my %$#*&^ hands go?! Why do I have hooves, and wings?! Deadpool's gonna kill a #^%*&!

Comments ( 19 )

Great chapter, man.

Damn....cliff hangers

Ps. Love the chapter

Love this chapter. Hate wolverine: origins. Stupid movie.

6045820
I wasn't expecting that scene either! But Deadpool is a weird character to write for. :twilightblush:

I have one thing to say... Or rather ask. What knock off Desert Eagle is Deadpool using here?! A Desert Eagle fires .50 ACP round, not .44. It makes me crie evry tiem...

6098873 Dont wanna seem likem a douche but a Deasert Eagle can fire .50 AE .44 or .357, Its just a change of Mag and barrel.

6145908
Technically, yes, you are correct. However, the default Desert Eagle is sold with a .50 size barrel, anything you do after that modifies the gun, and therefore the gun is no longer a proper "Desert Eagle," as the parts within it are not the original.

6146798 Ok I will concede You are correct I was also doing a minor stress on the AE part because you said ACP I was tired so i forgot to add ' not .50 ACP' so yeah that what i was stating.

6147622
Oh... Yeah I should have seen that, you're right on that mark. Why did I put ACP? I was probably high... Thanks for straightening that out!

Clover when is the next chapter coming out?

If you ever get back to this story, we're going to have to do something with the text boxes, as Dropbox seems to no longer allow remote linking, even for older accounts like mine, so they're all broken.

I hate all this dregs about souls and a limited lifespan, but the humor is very funny

Login or register to comment