• Published 6th Nov 2014
  • 3,271 Views, 253 Comments

Loyalty Among Thieves - NerfedFalcon



Rainbow Dash is kidnapped, then rescued by a gang of criminals. Stripped of her wing strength, she finds sanctuary among the Payday Crew. (Season One finished; stay tuned!)

Comments ( 25 )

Hahahahaha that was great

Only on HBO the Hub and FIMFiction.net

:trollestia: Fixed.

6322926 Not long.

The 'Season One Finale' is Hoxout 1.

6324515 ... wait a second... I got an arrow instead of a knife, Stab stab stab

6323940 Ye, just got to the current end. I shall pretend that this is happening in the Payday universe and isn't a show

6329264 I'm not taking the trailer thing seriously in the least. It's not going to come up again.

6330009 Oh good. But will kawaiidozer pop up? Like Skulldozer MK2

Edit: Our conversation looks like we work for MI6, so much black

6330435 Or the United States government.

*rimshot*

Will season two continue on this one or will it be sequelled on another story?

Opinion time! I see it as a rash decision to put your story on hiatus due to micro-transactions being implemented in payday 2. Understand I see where you are coming from with this, I am a huge payday fan myself so I fully understand the rage. However with the implementation of the Wolf card, micro-transactions have become almost non-existent. Anyone who spends money in the market for skins does it by choice. Anyone else could get the safe and drill card drops, or simply not acknowledge them. Therefore I believe the black market update was sort of patched. We should also note that micro-transactions do not impact your ability to write a story. To be blunt, I think you're throwing a temper tantrum and leaving your fans in suspense. I believe in you, and your ability to write stories. You do not need the black market update removed for your story to continue. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you on crime.net someday.

6605907 Fine, fine. I have stopped playing the game pretty much altogether, and I've also kinda lost interest, so I guess I just took advantage of current events. Maybe I'll get back to it someday anyway.

Well, RIP this story I guess, microtransactions aren't gonna go sadly. :fluttercry:

6613264 Might come back eventually. Mostly, I'm just waiting out the storm that's going on around the game. As soon as it's over, I'll start playing again, and be inspired to write more chapters based off the heists that came out in my interval.

7216221 Maybe someday. I've got other stuff I'm working on at the moment.

6613330 hot damn! You hear the news? They're essentially doing away with microtransactions with update 100.

7262843 Yeah, I heard. Maybe I'll actually have an excuse to write again.

7263444
Hah, yeah... I can only hope...

*And by ‘soon’, I mean ‘eventually’.

1. i am still here waiting
2. at least it does not say never

Yo, this still dead? Or like, is this cancelled good and proper.

9126703
Gonna go with 'cancelled'.

9127178
Ah RIP. Thanks at least for giving a definite answer, instead of an indefinite hiatus.

That was some really good story, why have you cancelled it?

Damn shame we’ll never see this, what is here is amazing nonetheless. A great read.

Login or register to comment