• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,095 Views, 7 Comments

Winter Disaster - JusSonic



Ben Mare tries to help with Winter Wrap Up, but trouble and old enemies is going to make it difficult.

  • ...
31
 7
 1,095

Chapter 5: All Winter Wrapped-Up

Chapter 5: All Winter Wrapped-Up

At this moment, the scene opens up to Safe Haven as we find Boris and his Enforcers return to their own secret hideaway dominion. After leaving Ponyville with Ben's innocence proven, Boris left while showing that he let bygones be bygones. And as Dum Dum & Boxco were back, their disguise forms were shed'd off to return to their Alicorn forms as Dumbledore & Bocolix.

"Hey Boss, is that spell of yours really gonna be permitted?" Dumbledore asked Boris if his Devil's Taboo will be forever lasting to keep folks from saying Boris the Animal.

"Of course not, despite wanting it to be so, I must savior my strength than let it be 24/7." Boris professed to state the issue of what was seen, isn't going to last.

"So then, what happens if any pony...you know, says your name but with the Animal part?" Bocolix asked another question of the topic.

"From the display I shown them, they will only be kept quiet to not speak it. Otherwise, I will perform the Devil's Taboo when I'm actually in the area." Boris explained the case in which when he's around, then any that say Boris the Animal will suffer. "So apparently, if any dare says that phrase I hate, then they'll be considered lucky they don't get tortured." Boris confirms his plan in which would serve him best.

"Well I guess so." Dumbledore shrug off his shoulders to say.

"Right, but won't you get mad?" Bocolix asked if Boris will be fine, especially if anyone gets-away saying that insult name.

"As of right now, I'm trying to undergo a series of not letting it bother me." Boris gritted his teeth in stating he's trying to not lose control of himself whenever someone says Boris The Animal, just as he displayed when Rainbow Dash & Brave Heart were trying to get under his fur. "And so long as the next time Devil's Taboo is performed, I will be alright in seeing any wise-guys try to get away without feeling some pain." He stated this off that when he performs that spell again, no one will getaway insulting him without paying a price.

"So...what now," The Enforcers look to another in asking what they do from here.

"For now, we continue our own course of action. Twilight, Ben and the others may have gotten things under control, but next time....there will be no holds bound!" Boris smiled wickedly in stating that though the heroes have recovered from their little scheme to cause a little upset balance, the next time....they won't be so lucky.

Well, things couldn't get any worse." Bocolix remarks with a shrug.

Dumbledore nods in agreement as he adds, "Yeah... Just be glad that the Hydra didn't eat us up. Too bad for that Octorok thing; He was so cute."

Boris sighed in relief, "After what we've been through, Twilight really stood up for Ben. Both of you were right."

"We were?" The two ask in surprise by what Boris just said. They were right; about what?

"I thought it was magic that makes her love Twilight but it's not. But ever since you got back from End of Equestria, I wasn't convinced until today."

"On the contrary, boss; you've got Trixie. All you need to do is," Bocolix comments as he show his kissing gesture, much to Boris's embarrassment, "kiss her."

"Yeah. Glad you gave that up." Dumbledore remarks with a laugh.

"But not a word to her about what we did." Boris said seriously. Trixie will be ticked off if she were to find out what the villain has done behind her back. "The last thing I want is-!"

"IS WHAT?!" A familiar voice exclaims furiously. The trio yelps as a mad Trixie, in her Trix Lulamoon form, came in all peeved off, "You've got some explaining to do! My father is again furious at me! Rainbow Chaos and Hsi Wu told me that you three gone after Twilight again!"

Boris nervously tries to explain, "Now, Trixie... Let me explain."

"Oh... I will let you explain - after I give you some poundings!"

Boris gulped, "This is going to hurt... a lot..."

With that, the screen backs away from this moment and starts to go dark as it seems that Boris is far from being done with the heroes (and the poundings that the villain will be given will be too brutal; to be seen here). And next time, the fight may become more serious than anyone will believe...

-------------------------

It took hours and so, but the Winter Wrap-Up is soon over. Despite the attack from Octorok and the major problems that was made, thanks to Boris and his goons, this year's Winter Wrap-Up ended well. Ben as promised worked on the other tasks, working his hardest on them. And just like with Wild Maniac's helping him out, he've gotten better with each task, helping the ponies out, especially when Ben can helped Rainbow with the help of Nightclaw.

"Well, we're done, ponies!" Twilight announces, making everypony cheer wildly. The whole area is cleared up, the animals are awaken up, the pond are clear, spring is here.

"Yeah, I'm glad we sort out the little problems that almost broke mommy and daddy up." Nyx said, riding on Ben's bad playfully.

"Right, despite the whole unpleasantness as well."

"Well, at least the whole town didn't shun Twilight, Ben and the rest of us like they did in this one story by this one author, which was a rehash of the whole Mysterious Mare Do-Well incident, this time by this one stallion named Rob Stallion who I was in love with, and whose superhero identity was Nova of Marvel's Nova Corps, which involved the release of Discord when he was still evil at the time after Rob sacrificed himself to save Ponyville from a hydra. Not to mention Twilight getting expelled as Princess Celestia's student as well as Shining Armor no longer desiring to be her BBBFF and then being exiled from Canterlot along with us and locking herself in the library. Soon, all of Equestria hated and reviled us. Also, six months later, Rob was brought back from the dead and brought the gang back together and even saved the whole planet from being blown up! Soon, everything was back to normal, Twilight was reinstated as Celestia's student and our exile from Canterlot was lifted. Later, Rob asked me to marry him and I accepted, and then he invited us, Princess Celestia and Luna to join the Nova Corps. Fans didn't like that story and that's why it got dislikes on fimfiction!" Pinkie exclaims while making a happy squee.

"Pinkie, once again, you are so random." Rainbow remarks with a chuckle while shaking her head.

"We done got 'dat dream an' talked wit' 'de princess about it." Applejack remarks with a frown. "Let's y'all never speak o' it again."

"Sounds like an idea of a hated fic because of the Mare Do Well incident." Twilight said in agreement, rolling her eyes at this bad dream.

Ben smiles to Wild Maniac, who is sitting on his Dragon's back, speaking, "Thanks for the help, Wild Maniac. You're the best supporter I've got."

"Yes, if it weren't for you, Ben wouldn't have gotten so far."

"Right; Fer a lazy pony, yer're all right." Applejack said in agreement.

Wild smirked as he laid his back on Matsuki's back, saying, "No problem. Just remember, even you got expelled from working or forbidden of using magic; you always got wild skills in you. And a present for this Winter Wrap Up, kid; Nightclaw is yours to ride. After all, it likes ya. It kinda reminds me of Dragoking and Shadow Dragon."

Nightclaw nuzzled on Ben's face gently before licking on him. Of course, things get a bit intense. How, you may ask? Tao was nearby when he overheard the conversion. His eyes widen in shock as he turns and saw Wild Maniac as if for the first time in years.

"WILD MANIAC; As in Wild Maniac," Tao screeches like a harpy.

"Yeah, that's him." Spike said to Tao, noticing that his friend got a peeved off look on his face.

"Wow, Tao looks intense for some reason." Phobos said, noticing Tao's intense look.

"You've got a lot or nerve of coming to Ponyville, Dark Mystic Member of Fearsome Four!" Tao exclaims furiously to Wild Maniac. The ponies look shocked and confused.

"Dark Mystic Member of the Fearsome Four," Most of the ponies yell out in shock.

"No way," Rainbow exclaims in surprise and alarm. "Wild Maniac is a....what?!"

"Wild Maniac, what is Tao saying?" Twilight ask Wild in concern and disbelief. There's no way that the pony who helped Ben out is on the bad side.

Wild sigh, "The old pony got a point. I'm a bad guy."

"No way! This cannot be!"

"You cannot be a baddie!" Jack Zen exclaims in alarm by this. "Not after the help that you gave Ben before."

"Right; please tell me that Tao has gone senile!" Ben exclaims to Wild Maniac in concern. He would hate it if it turns out that one of his friends ended up being on the bad side. He cannot stand it!

"Look, thanks for support... But that's the truth. I really want to have a duel with Shadow Dragon, and so as my Matsuki against Dragoking." Wild said to Ben, making him stunned. "Trust me on this, kid. We both wanted to win so badly."

"Then, why did you help me?"

"Get to know you. Besides, you've got mad and wild skills, kid. And when we meet, you'd better get some wild in you to beat me down. Got it?!"

"Yeah, I guess so." Ben said with a mumble. Still, it's hard to believe that Wild Maniac is one of the Dark Mystic Ponies.

"Oh dear, I hate to see a battle like that." Fluttershy said, hiding behind her mane meekly.

"And after all the help he gave Ben too." Shining said with a sigh, shaking his head.

"Well... I've gotta run. Dark Curse sure gonna lecture me about sleeping on the job. But I'll just keep ignoring him." Wild Maniac said as he and Matsuki prepares to take their departure, knowing that Dark Curse will want an explanation and boy, it won't be pretty. "Sayonaro, Benjamin. Come on, Matsuki. Let's wild ride! YEEHAW! WILD MANIAC IS ON THE WILD!"

Wild Maniac gave Matsuki a nudge as they both flew up to the sky while screaming wildly and loudly.

As they disappear, Twilight pauses then comments, "You know...for a Dark Mystic Pony, he isn't all that bad."

"So wait, there're good Dark Mystic Ponies?" Spike asks Twilight skeptically. He finds it hard to believe that there are some Dark Mystic Ponies who aren't all that bad.

"Well, that's a theory."

"Right, Wild Maniac is crazy...but he isn't that crazy." Nyx remarks with a happy squee.

"Guess Burnblast wasn't the only one being a bad guy but got heart." Ben said in amusement to find that Burnblast isn't the only pony who is a bad guy but got hear.

Tao nodded in agreement, adding, "Indeed. Who knows...Both may return to us."

"Which leaves us the question with the new Dragon," Nyx said, crawling up on Nightclaw's back, making it roar happily. "Can we keep him?"

"Well, Nyx, it's your father's." Twilight said playfully while nodding to Ben. "So?"

"Yeah, we're going to." Ben remarks, making Nyx cheers happily upon hearing that.

"Oh brother, now we got a third Dragon to complete with!" Phobos groans, slapping himself on the forehead. "This is going to be Tartarus."

"Tell me about it." Spike said, shaking his head in agreement at this.

---------------------

The scene changes to return to the Secret Dungeon at this moment and time. We find Pinkamena was working and was pushing buttons on some machines as some noises are heard. During which, Omega comes to the pink pony along with the rest of Goldie’s group to check up on her and what was all the commotion.

“What a day my friends went through, and you all too; But with all the info and data gathered and even from the Transformers, I think this should be enough to create the last thing needed, right Omega?” Pinkamena responded off to say this statement while looking to her bot pal.

Omega nods to the statement as a hatch opens from the bot before he gives it to Pinkamena. It looks like an All-Spark Shard as the pink pony carefully places it in some case to be connected to some device.

“But truth is ‘Size’ does not matter all the time, so since this is Equestia Prime…” Pinkamena was stating something here as she was getting some last adjustments set.

Then Pinkamena pushes a button and a hidden window screen opens to show a special room where after some steam cleared from it reveal something. This surprised Omega and any who was watchin, as there was a room filled with those that look like Omega, with the same alloy but different colors & designs as they look like their own forms.

“This is…my scans are not mistaken.” Omega spoke to say this in what he’s seeing.

“Whoa!” Jack Zen replied in seeing this for himself.

“There’s so many…” Autumn Gem stated in ‘awe’ here.

“It’s still very good I am no longer evil, I hate to be the one who has to deal with this.” Sombra stated on his blessings here.

“The mistress sure has so much free time on her hands.” Havis stated in what Pinkamena does.

“Yes she does.” Hikari nods in agreement here.

“How did you do this, sis?” Goldie asked in liking an explanation.

“Well simple really, all I did was simply ran a scan of Omega, worked a few things and with the info gather about the Transformers and such Omega being a Transformer, having a spark closely to the All Spark, configured it and was able to create a shard of it. So they will be all powered up and then be able to run just like Omega. Their designs to gather ego energy and you might already know that rest.” Pinkamena concluded from her complicated explanation that not many could follow.

Many were puzzled by what was just told to them. Yet Omega studied those behind the glass as he looks at them and sees a few in front that earn his interest.

“Why do I see a few away from the huge group?” Omega questioned in noticing those different from the lookalikes that seem to be in the upfront of the rest.

“Well Omega, I like you to meet the ones you will lead; the Cyborg Alicorns. Or CA-100 Series for shorting what these robots are.” Pinkamena explained the case in wanting to tell it like it is.

Omega was silent in observing this info as his optics focus on his mistress and then at the others like him.

“Mistress, your orders are for this unit…to lead these units?” Omega responded in clarifying the subject as it was told.

“After what you’ve been through and what is to come ahead, I think you deserve it, well I like you to meet the Seconds-In-Command in order: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, & Zeta.” Pinkamena explained here before she would point out each mentioned bot on the display view.

First one up was one with an Alpha Symbol Word.

“That’s CA-100: Alpha!” Pinkamena introduced the first bot.

Second one up was one with a Beta Symbol Word.

“That’s CA-101: Beta!” Pinkamena introduced the second bot.

First one up was one with a Gamma Symbol Word.

“That’s CA-102: Gamma!” Pinkamena introduced the third bot.

First one up was one with a Delta Symbol Word.

“That’s CA-103: Delta!” Pinkamena introduced the fourth bot.

First one up was one with an Epsilon Symbol Word.

“That’s CA-104: Eplison!” Pinkamena introduced the fifth bot.

First one up was one with a Zeta Symbol Word.

“And that’s CA-105: Zeta!” Pinkamena introduced the sixth bot.

“You apparently took your time with the designs for them.” Omega stated to say in having seen what was made before him.

“Indeed I did, the others after them will be named & such, but not for a while. But now, they’re charging and will be ready when they are ready, hopeful in some cases of our adventure they are need. So let’s get going everypony!” Pinkamena explained the case about what was what and such before deciding it was time to get going.

With that, Pinkamena was leading her group to head on off from this area. But unnoticed by the fleshes, Omega was in following pursuit before he stops to turn back, seeing the Cyborg Alicorns along with the six in front of them.

“Subject; leadership; Question suits, if I am capable of leading those like me; Conclusive Results: Only time will tell.” Omega responded to say this in his own thoughts of leading his own unit army.

Then afterwards, Omega leaves the room while turning off the lights, as the doors begin to close in the room while the screen goes dark. Some new surprises are being kept for later in what has yet to begin…

--------------------

At this very moment, we find Twilight in her castle within the library, looking over some books. The events for the Winter Wrap-ups were already coming to a finish after many things were settled. But the mare felt sad because her love, Ben Mare, was being blamed and put under suspicion when it was Boris & his boys that pulled a stunt to make it look like Ben used magic and sabotage things. How will the princess ever recover from such things?

"Hey Twilight, you okay?" Ben spoke in coming into the library in seeing his love.

"Oh Ben, I feel like such a fool." Twilight sighs to say to put a book away and look very sad over something.

"You, no, couldn't be the smart, talented mare I've fallen in love with." Ben spoke off to make a rhetorical claim of what he heard.

"But it's true; I jump to conclusions without having the heart to believe in you." Twilight spoke in feeling bad of what she did in treating her love in such a way.

"Twilight, we all make mistakes; and in truth, I almost felt like I crawl in a hole when no one believed me." Ben came to pat his love's back in helping her over her doubt of what happened with him.

"Then how did you stand up when no one believed you were innocent?" Twilight asked in how Ben was so strong against such things.

"Cause he had help, dats who." Then entering the scene was a smiling old friend to Twilight & Ben.

"Hoboken Joe," Twilight spoke off surprise to see this stallion here.

"Yeah, turns out he came to help out and he helped me see that I never broke my promise intentionally, it just happened with me being involved." Ben nods off to say this in stating how Hobo Joe came here in time to help him learn about what was not his fault & that what happened wasn't Ben's fault but from whatever force him to do such things.

"Hugh....you know, that actually makes sense, considering you did Pinkie Promise. And it explains why Pinkie Pie didn't go ballistic much." Twilight held her chin in suddenly realizing how this makes sense, cause Ben Pinkie Promise to not use magic, and while it look like he did, in truth, Ben didn't and that's why Pinkie Pie did not go so crazy over a broken promise.

"Trust me, I would hate to be the poor fella that breaks a Pinkie Promise and faces her wrath." Ben rolled his eyes to make a small joke comment about going up against Pinkie Pie if he broke such a promise.

This caused some laughter to be heard from the two, they know Pinkie Pie and she would go to great lengths in making sure such an important promise would not be broken.

"But tell us darlin', ye finally see dat de special pony ye fell in love with is much better than ye thought?" Hobo Joe asked off this question for Twilight to answer.

"Every bit of him; and yet, I feel terrible that you didn't have much support. And that Boris tricked all of us." Twilight replied off to say while still feeling bad over what was done.

"Well, what's pass is pass; at least now, he won't be trying to keep us apart no more." Ben responded to say this like a mature stallion to let what happen be but a memory.

"Darn right, after he left when ye asked him ta, he said it was de last time he do ye a favor fer old times sake, before being plain done with yah." Hobo Joe spoke off to say while rubbing his chin, as when Boris left, he said some strange things.

"But why," Twilight questioned the very thought.

"Probably a sign dat Boris has finally given up trying ta take yah & will let Benny-boy be de one ye want. He's been blind ta yah, & now he's finally over it." Hobo Joe shrug off to say this in what Boris meant, he has finally decided to move on if Twilight truly wants to be with Ben then with Boris.

"Maybe it had something to do with Twilight Moon. Otherwise, the old Boris would have been like a stubborn mule to get Twilight no matter what." Ben pondered the question further, after what Boris suffered through, it might make sense of why he's given up wanting Twilight.

"Well at least I'm glad for one thing; it means he won't come between us ever again." Twilight smiled to say in feeling that now Boris will leave trying to separate these two lovers apart now.

"Still, wha else he said was mind-puzzling, dat he's done with Twilight, & all de riches & power he wanted, he's already gained. De boy must have gotten something done while being MIA." Hobo Joe pondered to say in feeling like Boris has now gain something else instead of what he would have gain if Twilight became his and earn himself high-rank in royalty; something must have transpired during such moments the Brotherhood was keeping a low profile.

"Whatever Boris plans to do, whatever he, his group or even the rest of the Brotherhood tries, we'll be ready." Ben spoke with a determine tone in his voice.

"And not alone," Twilight spoke in feeling the same ambition.

The two lovers lean their heads to one another, feeling a stronger bound than before.

"I'll just give ye all them space now." Hobo Joe smiled off to say in seeing these two need alone time, as he prepares to leave.

"Hobo Joe..." Twilight spoke to stop the stallion for a moment.

"Yep darling," Hobo Joe turns around to see what Twilight wants.

"Thank you, for helping Ben when he was alone in doubt." Twilight approached Hobo Joe to kindly thank him for helping them out with such a small problem.

"Shoot, dats wha friends & family are for, lookout fer another. Till then, ye didn't lose nothing. Don't be sad, be glad." Hobo Joe smiled off to say this to Twilight while lightly rubbing the mare's cheek to cheer up when the chips are down.

"Thanks....I will." Twilight sniffs a bit in feeling her smile widen more.

Then with a hug from the princess to the hobo, a good departure was soon done when Hoboken Joe turns to walk off with a smile to the exit.

"I really am glad he decided to help out." Twilight smiled to say this to Ben who came near her in seeing how their old friend from their school days helped them out with their love-life.

"Yeah, be it when we were kids to adults, glad he helps us when we're feeling blue." Ben smiles to say this in feeling they are glad they have some pony that likes to keep helping them out, even when they are grown up.

The two lovers soon share a romantic moment with another as they slowly share a passionate kiss with another to rekindle their love. Truly it was a sign that even from such mistrust matters, as long as there is belief, then nothing will separate Twilight & Ben to feel mistrust amongst themselves. Truly, is the magic within the Rainbow Kingdom...

The End

Author's Note:

Major Cast
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Chase the Fighter/Shadow Dragon
Crispin Freeman: Boris
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco/Bocolix
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum-Dum/Dumbledore
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Nyx Battle Form, Zippoorwhill
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare, Truffle Shuffle
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Ewan McGregor: Brave Heart
T.J. Miller: Wild Maniac
Frank Welker: Matsuki, Nightclaw, Big Octorok
Dee Bradley Baker: Dragoking, Button Mash

Minor Cast List
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Rob Paulsen: Jakk Checkers
Corey Burton: Colby Lollygagger
Caitlynne Merdrek: Matelda
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
Scott McNeil: Tough Apple
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor
Sam Riegal: Hoboken "Hobo" Joe
Britt McKillip: Lyra Heartstrings
April Winchell: Sweetie Drops
Kazumi Evans: Octavia Melody
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Cathy Cavadini: Dinky Doo
William Lawrenson: Pipsqueak
Alexandra Carter: Twist
Lee Tockbar: Snips
Richard Ian Cox: Snails
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon/Trix Lulamoon
Vic Mignogna: Omega
Brian Drummond: Jack Zen
Jim Miller: King Sombra
Jayson Thiessen: Havis the Light Elf
Kristen Bell: Hikari the Light Elf

Phew! It took a while, but I got this fic done. Anyway, time for an AU fic which has nothing to do with the timeline. Here's the story that I got planned...for those who want a scream...

"Five Nights at Freddy's: MLP Style: Crossover of MLP/FNaF. Years ago as a filly, Twilight saw something at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza that is so terrifying, she doesn't want to talk about it ever! In the present, now a grown-up mare and a princess, she and her friends must oversee a week at the place, staying the night as the restaurant is in its final year. As Twilight faces her nightmares and fears, she and her friends must survive against Freddy Fazbear and his animatonic crew, who for some reason wants the new princess dead.
Villains: Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, Foxy the Pirate Fox, Golden Freddy (all of them are reformed after their spirits are freed at last)"

Yikes! This is going to be scary; can't wait to get to it. Until next time folks, read, review and suggest!

What Pinkie said is a reference to the infamous fanfic "Mare Do Well Meets Her Match" by author Destiny Decade, which can be read here and on fimfiction. But don't read it, trust me. It vilified the Mane Five and give them mistreatment, as well as make them OoC, along with nearly everyone else.

The robots made by Pinkamena are references to the ones in the Sonic the Hedgehog games.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by metroid_freak deleted Jan 1st, 2015
TB9

With that, the screen backs away from this moment and starts to go dark as it seems that Boris is far from being done with the heroes (and the poundings that the villain will be given will be too brutal; to be seen here). And next time, the fight may become more serious than anyone will believe..."


This isn't a movie. This doesn't work in a FanFiction.

Login or register to comment