• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,096 Views, 7 Comments

Winter Disaster - JusSonic



Ben Mare tries to help with Winter Wrap Up, but trouble and old enemies is going to make it difficult.

  • ...
31
 7
 1,096

Chapter 2: A Broken Promise? (revised = 11-30-2014)

Chapter 2: A Broken Promise?

Ben sighs as he sat at the table outside Sugarcube Corner. Twilight, Spike, Nyx and Phobos went inside to get some hot choco for themselves and Ben. They will need it with all the work that everyone has been doing lately...and what the Prince of Friendship has gone through. He can't do nests or skates. Ben needs to find something, but what?

"Aye, lad; Do me eyes deceive me?" A familiar voice spoke up. Ben looks up and is surprised to see a familiar Alicorn in warm clothes, one he hasn't seen in some time.

"Brave Heart," Ben exclaims, grinning upon seeing Rainbow's cousin.

"Aye, lad; it be great to be seeing ye again, Benjamin. How are things in Ponyville?"

"We're doing fine, but what are you doing in Ponyville?"

"I thought I could 1, visit me cousin Rainbow, 2, see how Ponyville lately, and 3, since Winter Wrap-Up is here, I thought I could help, lad." Brave Heart suggests to Ben with a grin.

"Well, I would need a lot of help." Ben said, groaning as he put his head onto the table. "So far, my help with Rarity and Pinkie didn't do well."

"I see. Well, I'm sure ye can come up with something. After all, ye got all day to do so. There's something that can suit ye."

"As long as it doesn't involve breaking my promise to Twiley not to use magic, I am fine."

"I heard from Rainbow about your adventure in the human realm, and that Fafnir almost killed you." Brave Heart said seriously. Rainbow has sent him a letter, explaining about the previous Human Realm adventure.

"Oh yeah, that. I still bear the scar that he gave me on the chest." Ben said, cringing as he looks down at the scar that Fafnir gave him during the final battle. "But I guess you also heard about what I did to him, too, didn't you, Brave Heart?"

"Ah, yes...how you left a scar over his left eye. Ben...you were lucky to have survived Fafnir's wrath, but now...he'll stop at nothing to make Twilight his Queen and get his revenge on you. If you truly wish to defeat Fafnir again, you need some serious training lad."

Just then, Twilight's group came out with hot chocolate. As the Alicorn Princess gives one to Ben, she spots Brave Heart. The mare grins while saying, "Brave Heart!"

"Hey, good to see you," Nyx exclaims with a happy giggle with Brave Heart. "Uh, you aren't here to cause trouble again, are ya?"

"Nope. Me mind is straight this time." Brave Heart assures the group, glancing at the cups of hot chocolate. "Got one more for me?"

"Well, this is all we got...but I can go inside and get one if you want." Spike offers Brave Heart to get a cup of hot chocolate himself.

"Ye do that. Meanwhile, I wish to help out on the Winter Wrap-Up...by helping the Prince of Friendship find something that suits him better."

"That would be nice." Twilight said with a smile, sipping from her cup. "Ben needs the help he can get."

"Yeah," Ben said with a smile. Who knows? With Brave Heart's help, there may be some hope yet!

-------------------------------

Boris and his boys arrive in the forest area. Fluttershy and her group are preparing to help the animals wake up from their hibernation. This will be one step forth in ruining Ben's image in front of everypony here in Ponyville.

"Now before we go out and cause some trouble, boys...there's something about Ben that you should know." Boris said to his men sternly.

"What's that? Is it about the scar that he got from saving Twilight from old Fafnir?" Boxco ask Boris puzzled.

"Yes, Boxco; It's a very nasty wound, but it wasn't enough to kill him."

"What's your point, Boris?" Dum-Dum ask his boss, not sure what Boris is telling the two.

Boris roll his eyes as he continues, "My point is, Dum-Dum...and this is very important; if we encounter Ben, there are two things you must not do with him. And I emphasize the word not."

"And what are those two things, boss?"

"One...do NOT look at the horrendous scar on his chest. And two, don't you dare mention it in front of him. Do you understand, Dum-Dum? Not a word. Not even from you, Boxco."

Boxco slowly nods as he spoke, "Uh...okay."

"Uh...right." Dum-Dum said as he nodded stupidly as well. No need to get Ben suspicious and/or riled up, right?

The trio heads down to the area. Now, at that point, Twilight's group arrives as Fluttershy is waking up the rabbits.

Fluttershy looks up, smiling upon seeing her friends, saying, "Oh, Twilight! Oh, and Brave Heart is here too! The animals being woken up from their hibernation is doing fine!"

"Yes, I can see." Twilight said, giving a nervous look. "You didn't wake the snakes or skunks up, yet?"

"No. But I can understand why, considering a problem you had with them before."

"I shall be doing them, Fluttershy." Brave Heart said with a grin as he trots up. "Ben? Shall ye assist me?"

"Yeah, I shall." Ben said to Brave Heart with a grin. Waking animals up will be a snap!

As Ben and Brave Heart heads off, Boris's disguised group show, with the leader, in a disguised voice, mumbles, "Excuse me, princess?"

"Yes? May I help you?" Twilight ask the newcomers curiously. Odd, she doesn't recall seeing these guys before.

"Yeah; we were send to help out in this part of the wrap-up; At least, my boys anyway."

"Why are they looking away?" Phobos ask puzzled as Boxco and Dum-Dum looks away, trying not to look at or speak to Ben, who is busy helping Brave Heart out to even notice them.

Boris groans, then comes over, shakes his boys while whispering, "When I said don't look at the scar, I mean not directly at it!"

"Oooooh," The two nitwits said with a nod, getting the idea...sort of. Boris sighs, shaking his head as he came back.

"Sorry, they were getting used to the area."

"Hmmm," Nyx said, arching an eyebrow in suspicion. Something about this doesn't seem right, somehow.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ben and Brave Heart were helping out some of the animals in the area waking from hibernation.

"Piece of cake," Ben said with a smile, helping some bunny rabbits. "Brave Heart, how is it going on your end?"

"Aye, these wee ones are easy to wake up." Brave Heart said as he helped the mice along, "Got to confess: without magic, this appears to be easy."

Unknown to the two, two familiar dopes were watching from a snowy cliff nearby.

"Okay, you ready?" Dum-Dum asked Boxco quietly.

"Yeah," Boxco said with a mischievous smirk as he opens a jar labeled 'Manticore's Roar'. "This oughta be like taking candy from an old foal."

"Candy from a baby," Dum-Dum corrected his colleague.

"Right, of course," Boxco said with a nod.

Ben hummed while leading the bunnies along. The Earth Pony must make sure to keep things quietly or they would go on a rampage.

Suddenly, Boxco opened the jar, causing a Manticore's roar to come right out of it loudly.

The bunnies yelped in fright and began running, much to the alarm of Ben, who screamed, "Whoa, whoa!"

"What the hay," Brave Heart screamed as the bunnies began running amok throughout the area. Soon, all the other animals begin rampaging like mad.

Nearby, Twilight was talking with Fluttershy, when the two heard a noise. Spike turned to see the animals rampaging onto the scene.

"STAMPEDE," Spike called out to the others in alarm.

"RUN!" Twilight cried as she, Fluttershy and Spike made a run for it.

The helpers yelped as they ran off, the animals rushed around, quickly breaking through the area like mad. The whole madness was ruining all of the good work.

A while later, when all was calm, Ben and Brave Heart came into the area, the former looked shaken up.

"Oh, man!" Ben groaned a bit as he looked around the area.

"Daddy," Nyx exclaimed as she, Spike, Phobos and Fluttershy arrived. "What happened?"

"I don't know! One moment I was doing fine, the next, a Manticore was heard, spooking the animals!" Ben explained in concern to everyone. "I'm sorry! The bunnies got freaked out by the sound!"

"I believe I found something." Boris said as he came in with a familiar can. "Someone opened this thing. I can tell that it's previously been opened."

Boris opened the can, causing a familiar roar to come out, making the ponies yelp.

"Oh my," Fluttershy exclaimed in concern. "How did that happen?"

"I don't know. I promise, I will investigate it," Boris assured his friends, keeping hidden of the fact of his involvement. He looked around. "Where's your princess?"

"Up here." Twilight's voice replied. The ponies saw her up a tree, holding onto a branch with snakes slithering below. "And as much as I hate to look like a coward...help?"

Ben sighed as he came over, motioning the snakes away, saying, "Come on; go on, shoo! You're scaring the princess! Shoo!"

The snakes hissed but slithered off anyway. Ben looked up, saying, "Twilight? You can come down now."

Twilight, relieved, flew down, saying, "Thanks."

Boris frowned a bit. He was hoping Twilight would be disappointed if she heard of Ben's somewhat contribute to this.

Time for Plan B!

---------------------

Twilight's group, followed by Boris, Boxco and Dum-Dum, heads over to Applejack's farm. Nyx spoke, "No problem, daddy; I'm sure that Auntie AJ would love to have your help."

"Hey, Applejack," Twilight called over to Applejack who is doing her job which is overlooking the ponies working the plows.

"Howdy, Twilight," Applejack exclaimed with a grin. "Came 'ta inspect how Ah is doing?"

"Sort of. All right if Ben helps out," Twilight asked Applejack with a smile.

"Not sure...when yew did 'dis, it ended up in disaster." Applejack said in concern by the idea of Ben, who is a Triforce magic-using pony, helping out.

"AJ, relax. I won't use magic...and I won't have any dragons pressuring me into doing so otherwise." Ben added, giving a suspicious look to Spike

"Oh, sure. Because I made one mistake in pressuring Twilight, I have to pay for it?" Spike asked dryly.

"You got a cold on an ice cube, Cold Boy!" Phobos quipped a bit while grinning. "That's karma for ya!"

"Oh, shut up." Spike said in annoyance.

"Well, plowin' 'de fields may be rough fer ya." Applejack said, wanting to avoid the same mistake. She pointed to a patch of dirt nearby. "But we done got 'dat spot cleanse up. Yew can plant some crops there."

"That sounds easy enough." Ben said with a smile.

At Applejack's farm, everyone stopped their work as they heard a snoring noise. They looked around for a moment before turning to the Apple Barn. The group look inside and saw a dark purple muscular Pegasus with a wild long and spiky mane and tail and his Cutie Mark was a Wild Lion Symbol, he as sleeping on his blackish Dragon with strong wings and powerful horns like a Speed Dragon.

"Who is that guy?" Phobos asked puzzled, glancing at the pony.

"He looks familiar." Nyx said curiously. The newcomer looks familiar somehow.

Ben gasped upon recognizing who it is, "Wild Maniac; No way!"

"Ah reckon yew know who 'dat is?" Applejack asked Ben curiously.

"We've met him at the Human Realm. He was very lazy but he was a great ally and friend for helping and saving us from trouble." Ben explained as he glances at Wild Maniac. This must be his pony version. "But I can guarantee one thing. Don't mess with his Matsuki."

Brave Heart scoffed, "As if! I don't believe a word you said. He hardly put any effort. I'm gonna make him get up!"

Tough yelped as Brave Heart headed over, preparing to force Wild Maniac up, "Whoa there, partner! Don't!"

Brave Heart, however, stepped on Matsuki's tail, causing the Dragon to roar in pain. This woke Wild Maniac up...and he's none too pleased.

Wild snarled, "I think someone didn't mention that I hate someone hurting my Dragon. I'm gonna knock you out!"

Brave Heart and Wild Maniac fought and battled hard and quick as they could, but the latter was tougher and strong as his body was like a hard stone for a few times. After some beatings, Wild punched on Brave Heart's face very hard before the ponies were able to pull Brave Heart out of the danger zone.

Tough cringed while saying, "I tried to warn ya."

Brave Heart scowled, "Shut up!"

Ben turned to Wild Maniac, saying, "Sorry about what Brave Heart did to your Dragon."

Wild huffed, "Whatever. Now you don't mind. I need some sleep."

"I was wondering. Maybe you can help me." Ben said thoughtfully, suspecting that Wild Maniac may help him out with something.

"Want my help? Beat it and leave me alone to sleep." Wild Maniac snapped to Ben rudely and impatiently.

Ben shrugged as he was about to leave, saying, "Well, suit yourself. Besides, you know what I really hate to see something bad happen is that the Mystic Ponies to know about a lazy pony doing nothing."

Wild yelped as he had thoughts, 'If they found out about me being at Ponyville, I am so busted. Besides, I came here for some vacation, not working with these problems. But... this place did mention that no magic is allowed here. Then again... they won't sense my magic and powers from both the Mystic and Dark Mystic. I should be safe.'

Before Ben could leave, Wild stopped him then sighed, "Fine, kid. You win. Tell no Mystic Ponies that I'm working with you."

"Why?" Ben asked Wild Maniac curiously, wondering why he didn't want any Mystic Ponies to know.

"They might be pretty angry with me for not taking a job serious." Wild Maniac said, making up a story on the spot.

"Deal," Ben said with a nod.

"Okay, ponies, enough squawking! Time 'ta git 'ta work," Applejack barked, making the ponies return to their job, "Wild Maniac? Yew help Benjamin wit' 'de planting, yew hear?"

Wild Maniac shrugged as he headed over to the patch to assist Ben. But as the ponies were minding their own businesses, Boris brought his boys over.

"Okay, listen up, you two. This time, this next plan will not fail." Boris chuckled as he pulled out a necklace, putting it around himself.

"What's that you're wearing?" Boxco asked his boss curiously.

"A simple necklace that, no matter what happens, it will make it seem like magic is being used by someone else when you used it the whole time." Boris explained to Boxco wickedly. "I will cast the whirlwind spell and make it look like Ben was using magic against his promise."

"Oh, cool...but won't the others get suspicious?" Dum-Dum asked Boris in concern that everypony else be suspicious.

"That's why I will want you two to help me in the accusing department." Boris explained to the two nitwits. "Look, once the incident is done, follow my lead!"

Ben and Brave Heart got to work, digging through the dirt and planting seeds. The two are doing quite fine, without magic and other stuff to worry about.

"You know, being an Earth Pony, this job seems like it's for me." Ben said with a smile on his face. "I think I found something I can do."

"Aye, lad; and plus, you aren't going to be tempted to use magic..." Brave Heart said in agreement. Of course, the Scottish Alicorn cringes as he hits a rock, "Although, more magic could be used to make this a wee faster."

"Well, we gotta make the most of it."

Unknown to Ben and Brave Heart, however, a familiar foe is hiding behind a tree, smirking as he put his necklace on; Time to put the big operation into place.

"Yes, a wind spell will make things...crazy." Boris remarks with a chuckle as his horn begins to glow in red.

As Ben continues to dig, he yelps as the whole area begins to shake a bit, "What the hay?"

"Ben, what's going on?" Brave Heart asks in surprise and concern. Suddenly, Ben begins to glow as the dirt and snow is flying up like crazy, "Hey, hey! Ye aren't supposed to be using magic, lad!"

"I am not doing this!"

Brave Heart tries to jump in hopes to stop Ben...but the Alicorn got knocked back, sending him right into a tree. Brave Heart is knocked down instantly. Ben yelps as he flies around, the whole area begins to fly apart like mad.

This cause the attention of Twilight's group as the ground shakes. Phobos yelps, "Yikes! I thought the ground isn't supposed to move until later!"

"What's going on?! Are we under attack?!" Nyx ask her mother as she hugs her frantically.

"Ben!" Spike exclaims in shock. Everyone turns and saw Ben floating; the magic appears to be causing things to go crazy as if the Earth Pony is causing this madness to happen. "What are you doing?!"

"Oh hayseeds, not again," Applejack exclaims in alarm, "Everypony, run fer cover!"

The ponies quickly run for cover, trying their best to get away from the madness that's happening while dodging snow, rocks, whatever from being thrown. All but one: Wild Maniac who looks at Ben, then nods as he rushes forward.

"What is he doing?" Twilight ask as she saw Wild Maniac rushing towards Ben. "Is he nuts?"

Flash Sentry, who happened to be in the sky, saw what going on, he would have helped Ben out in what was happening to him...if hadn't noticed the disguised Boris and his goons. Taking a closer look, he saw the necklace flash a bit as if it...glowed.

"Wait, is that...Hate of Eternal!" Flash Sentry responded surprised in his thought of having recognized the object. "I heard about it from Celestia? It works like the Love of Eternal, only that it takes in the affection of someone's hatred for another, breaking a couple apart, and it will make it seem like magic is being used by someone else when they used it the whole time. It's said to use a spell called: 'Mystic Puppetmaster' which allows someone to control a pony from afar, making them say what they want them to say? But why does somepony have it...is it affecting Ben?" After Flash finished pondering to himself and his thoughts of the matter, he soon had to dive down to help.

Wild Maniac jumps up and knocks Ben down, the two land on the ground hard. Soon, the snow and rocks fell to the ground as the wind dies down a bit. Everypony sighs in relief though they are upset. All their hard work is ruined...all thanks to Ben! No one even suspects what has happened!

"What happened?" Ben groans as he got up with Wild Maniac's assistance.

"Ben!" Twilight exclaims furiously as she and the others came over, some of them are concerned but two of them are upset: Twilight and Applejack. "What the hay did you do?!"

"Yew ruined a few hours o' work!" Applejack exclaims with a snort from her nose. "What were yew thinking, using magic on mah farm; 'Dat isn't how we do things on Winter Wrap-Up!"

"I swear, I don't know what happened!" Ben pleads his innocence to the others in worry. "Something took control of me and used a whirlwind spell!"

"It's true!" Flash protested as he landed next to his best friend. "During the confusion, I saw 'him' controlling Ben!" And he pointed to the disguised Boris as he and his boys came over.

"Ridiculous, if I was using magic, my horn would have been glowing for everyone to see." Boris sternly objects

"Then what about your necklace?" Flash pointed at the object, but soon saw that it was...changed & shape differently from before. "Hugh?"

"That's a necklace his dear old mum gave him?" Dum Dum pointed out in stating what the necklace is.

"Right, before she pass away. Ain't it sad?" Boxco sniffed a bit in pretending to be sad here.

"But it...that wasn't it...I? I saw it glow?" Flash was trying to get control of the subject and not be seen as someone crazy.

"Probably your eyes saw it glow from the sunlight that made it flash, it's just a simple necklace?" Boris explained the matter in which Flash was so high up, the sunlight reflected from the necklace to look like it was doing magic when Ben went out of control.

"But it's...I swear I...but that doesn't explain...I...?" Flash was trying to get hold of the conversation under control, but was losing ground.

"If you want REAL logic, I can state who was responsible." Boris said sternly. "We saw it all. Ben was using his Triforce magic to get the job done faster. Obviously, he hasn't controlled all of them yet. And that Pegasus is just trying to cover for him by putting the blame on me."

"That Earth Pony almost killed us!" Boxco exclaims, following his boss's lead with a stupid nod.

"Yeah, he almost swatted us down like roaches!" Dum-Dum exclaims in agreement.

"'Swatted like flies'." Boris corrected Dum Dum's statement.

"Oh, sorry." Dum Dum apologized for this miscorrected statement he gave.

"WHAT?! That's a deliberate lie, you creep!" Ben snapped in so much anger, bad enough someone here is saying he's the causer, but even put Flash in the blame game too.

"Judge him by his actions, not his words. He's just trying to protect himself." Boris declared this off while he made a hidden smile in which none saw.

Flash started to boil in anger. He couldn't believe what he was hearing! A new pony was accusing his best friend of using magic, when in reality, he's lying!

"SHUUUT UUUUP!" Flash roared in rage, as he charged towards the disguised Boris with tears of rage in his eyes, and then, shockingly, he pounced on him and started beating him up, "YOU DID THIS! YOU USED A SPELL ON HIM!" But before he could do anymore, Big Macintosh pulled Flash away from Boris while his goons help him up.

"Wow, this here reminds me of what happened with me in wrecking Ponyville." Tough stated in recalling his past when he was accused of destroying Ponyville.

------------------

TOUGH'S FLASHBACK


"COME BACK HERE!" Tough roared furiously. The Equestrian Devil jumps onto the cart, laughing madly causing the mad stallion to fire at it some more.

"What the...?" Granny Smith yelps as one shot almost hit the cart. Turning, the old mare saw what's going on. "Tough! What the hay are you doing?"

"TRYIN' 'TA KILL 'DIS VARMINT FOR WHAT HE DID 'TA JOE, 'DAT'S WHAT!" Tough yelled.

Tough opens fire some more like mad. Some of the bullets make holes in the milk bottles, causing them to leak milk like mad as well.

Big Macintosh yelps as one shot almost got him. Granny Smith glares angrily. Enough is enough. She signals her grandson to stop before getting off the cart.

Tough rushes at his prey but yelps as he saw a glaring Granny Smith in his path, causing him to skid to a halt, stopping right in front of her.

"Tough Apple, you trigger happy lunatic of a relative, give me that gun!" Granny Smith exclaims furiously as she swipes the gun from Tough.

As the Mane Six and the lookalikes rush onto the scene, along with some ponies, frightened or no, Tough yelps as the old mare was aiming the gun at him. He protests, "Now, come on, Granny, come on; 'Dat thing is loaded!"

Granny Smith glares then fires...into the air various times, causing ponies, especially Fluttershy, to yelp or cover their ears from the noises.

Clicking noses came from the pea-shooter, signaling that the gun is now empty. Granny Smith tosses it to Tough Apple while snapping, "Now it isn't loaded!" The purple stallion grunted as the gun hits him.

"Dang nab it, Tough, what were yew doing?" Applejack growls to her cousin as she trots up to him.

"'Dat little pest broke Joe!" Tough Apple snaps as he points furiously at the Equestrian Devil, who raspberry him some more. "An' Ah aim 'ta break his little neck!

"Just look at what you did to Ponyville!" Rainbow screamed furiously as she points at the damage that Tough has done while trying to shoot the Equestrian Devil.

The CMC went through the crowd of ponies until they got a closer look at Tough Apple and Granny Smith, watching in concern.

Tough frowned but yelps as he finally saw what he himself has done, especially the terrified and upset looks on the ponies' face.

"Shucks, Ah didn't..." Tough begins to say but the stallion was cut off.

"He's a menace, look what he did!" A random stallion exclaims angrily.

"He almost shot a school full of foals!" Lily cry out in terror. Some of the Mane Six, Feathermay and the CMC are worried. The crowd who is now liking Tough are turning against him.

"But it wasn't..." Tough begins to say in concern.

"Honestly, what were you thinking?" Cherry Pie ask Tough furiously. "We got something good set up and you ruined it by acting like a ruffian!"

"Someone should chase you out of home, you hillbilly freak." Cherry Berry mumbles. Some of the ponies shoot out insults and remarks, getting Tough upset.

"GRRRRRR," Tough roars as he swipes at the mad crowd, making the ponies jump back with a gasp.

"Sweet trouble," Diamond remarked cruelly as she was watching this with an evil grin. Her plan is working.

Fluttershy is beginning to get scared, much to Tough's notice as he calms down, looking sad as he said, "Wait, hang on, Ah..."

"Just go home, Tough Apple!" Granny Smith snaps to Tough with a scoff. "I will talk to you when I get back."

Tough looks down in sadness, then begins to trot away. He may as well face faces. The stallion will always be a rampaging stallion with a bad temper. The ponies whose made bad remarks or got upset watch him go, as did the saddened Fluttershy and Feathermay.

"Cousin Tough Apple, don't go!" Apple Bloom cried in despair as she started to go after her cousin.

"Leave me alone...just...leave me alone," Tough said in sadness as he trots off, not wanting to talk to Apple Bloom, out of fear of losing his temper and scaring her as well.

"Tough Apple, come back!" Apple Bloom cried as tears started coming out of her eyes.

"It's too late, Apple Bloom." Diamond said evilly, "He's gone. Wherever do your loyalties lie, Blank Flank?"

"Shut yer pie hole or Ah will break it right off, Diamond Tiara!" Apple Bloom snaps furiously at Diamond Tiara.

"I'd like to see ya try it, Blank Flank!" Diamond snapped with an evil grin.

"Okay, okay, back to class, students." Cheerilee said with a sigh as she motions her students to head back to the schoolhouse.

"Show's over, everypony; Go back to whatever business you were doing." Rainbow said to the ponies as they disembark to go back to what lives that they still have.

"It's over, Blank Flanks! The monster is gone, and VICTORY IS MINE!" Diamond shouted, and then she started laughing evilly, "I WIN, I WIN, I WIN, I WIN, I WIN, I WIN; YEAH!"

"SHUUUT UUUUP!" Apple Bloom roared in rage as she charged towards the bully foal with tears of rage in her eyes, and then, shockingly, she pounced on her and started beating her up, "YEW DID 'DIS! YEW CAUSED 'IM 'TA LEAVE! 'DAT WAS NO ACCIDENT!"

"Okay, okay, stop 'dis! Enough!" Applejack exclaims as she pull Apple Bloom off of Diamond Tiara. "Apple Bloom, we will discuss 'dis later; Diamond, same 'ta you!"

------------------------------

PRESENT

"Dang gum, I'm still living dat day down." Tough signs in feeling that such a messy event never made things better for him, and he's seeing the deja vu version of it with Ben's case; poor guy.

"Ben, I can't believe what you just did." Twilight sighs to Ben, upset and disbelief. "You broke your promise. You used magic when you know it is against tradition!"

"I told you, that wasn't me! Why won't you believe me when I'm being serious?" Ben gets angry and lashes out at Twilight.

"Mommy, please, listen to him!" Nyx also pleaded to her mother, wanting to believe her father.

"Because I can't choose favor over one pony that would upset thousands more in thinking my judgments as princess are up for questioning!" Twilight argued back in knowing if she forgave Ben when all overs saw that think she was too forgiving, they lose respect for her.

"Well guess what, you can do your Winter Wrap-Ups without me there. I'll still do my own Winter Wrap-Ups...just not with you." Ben protest to say. He can see how it is, and it's pretty clear. "If this is how things are gonna turn out, then I'm not gonna stay any longer, if you, Twilight, won't believe him." He then turns around before beginning to stomp off angrily. "I'll chat with you later..."

"Ben, wait! Where are you going?!" Twilight snapped in seeing Ben was leaving her when they haven't settle things.

"Back to the castle." Ben snapped off to sternly claim this issue.

Once Ben was gone and further away, Twilight then feels guilty after her snaps at her. And while it's not seen with his back turn, Ben was feeling the same way in feeling guilty in what he'll do, but....there is no turning back now.

Flash was later let go by Big Mac and felt like just leaving the scene too, from feeling like no one wanted to defend Ben and that he felt something was up, but needs proof...

"Well, boys, part of the operation to ruin Ben in front of the others has done well." Boris said to his allies quietly, "Now for the next phase that will put Ponyville off the map...for good."

"Yeah...what are we doing?" Boxco ask Boris puzzled and confused, pondering what the next phase will be.

"Trust me: it will be a horror."

The three disguised ones sneak off...unaware that Wild Maniac is looking at them in suspicion. Something about them is off...and he got a wild feeling as to what it is.