• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 1,095 Views, 7 Comments

Winter Disaster - JusSonic



Ben Mare tries to help with Winter Wrap Up, but trouble and old enemies is going to make it difficult.

  • ...
31
 7
 1,095

Chapter 4: Revenge of the Red Devil (revised 11-30-2014)

Chapter 4: Revenge of the Red Devil

Ben is seen in the castle, looking around, thinking to himself and of what's happened today. He's being blame for something when in truth, he was innocent. But without proof, he can't clear his name, what is he to do?

"Look a little lonesome, Benny-boy?" Suddenly, Ben looks back to see who else came into the picture, and it was...Hoboken Joe,

"Hobo Joe? Wha...how are you....when did you come in...or rather, here?" Ben was flabbergasted in seeing his old friend from his colt days was here and not in Canterlot, why?

"Ehh, wanted ta help some pony folks fer de Winter Wrap Ups. Tradition and such," Hobo Joe shrug off his shoulders to say this in what he was doing.

"Then I guess you heard about what I did?" Ben looks away in sorrow.

"Heard, yah, believe, natta!" Hobo Joe stated in hearing the stuff, but don't buy it.

"Wha?" Ben look back at the hobo stallion, he heard what he did and doesn't believe he was the cause.

"Ye expect me ta believe dat without warning, ye gone & done something' foolish & lose control of dat there element of yers? Ye be darn foolish ta think I listen ta such nonsense!" Hobo Joe scolds Ben in thinking that he believed such silly nonsense of this guy causing trouble.

"Then...you believe me?" Ben asked in feeling like someone believes that he's innocent.

"Heck, I believe dat ye been played like a fiddle, an de chorus act played ye out as de main attraction." Hobo Joe spoke of to mention this issue of what case Ben has gotten himself into.

"Even still....no one believes me." Ben looks away in being unsure of what to do.

"Well tell me, wha are them elements ye got?" Hobo Joe asked off this question here.

"Well...Courage, Wisdom, and Power, they're apart of the Triforce Element." Ben slowly responded to answer the question without getting the point.

"Then why is it dat when ye got them wisdom ta control de power an then something makes it look like ye wasn't in control?" Hobo Joe points out that Ben has the wisdom to control his three elements, and that if he was in complete control, then something else happened to him that look like he was out of control.

"What are you saying?" Ben raised an eyebrow in having heard this.

"I'm saying, ye WERE in control of wha ye can do, but ye can't control some outside force dat mess with yah!" Hobo Joe was stating that Ben was not at all at fault, something must have made him do all those things & he couldn't stop himself.

"Are you saying...there really WAS something that messed around with me?" Ben was slowly starting to get a bit out of sorrow in listening to this, so he was not at fault, it only made it look like such.

"Darn right I am! I've known ye ta never break a promise, but dat don't mean it was entirely ye unless ye was near something dat mess with yah!" Hobo Joe explained that Ben never broke a promise, but then if something interfered, but it's hard to keep a promise if something causes a disturbance.

"So I was right, the mess wasn't my fault, it was from something else. But from what?" Ben spoke to himself in pondering, what was it that made him look like he was out of control.

"Dat, ye need courage ta find out! So, are ye gonna mope, or get out there & show them folks ye true stuff!" Hobo Joe stated to tell Ben that he needs to go out and find the truth of the matter instead of being afraid to disappoint more folks from his little stunt that was not his own doing.

"What do you think?" Ben slowly made a sly smile in saying 'of course he go and show the folks' kinda expression.

"Hehe, though so..." Hobo Joe laughs off in feeling proud of the boy.

"Thanks Hobo Joe....you really know how to help me when I'm down." Ben spoke to say as he gives Hobo Joe a hug, for not doubting him, his advice really help the young stallion when he felt lost.

"Tis nothing dat a good pal don't need every push when them buds feel blue. Ye never gave up as de Demon Pony dat ye came back, so this should be nothing." Hobo Joe exclaimed to say this that if Ben can handle his heavy problems from being the Demon Pony, then this should be none different from that.

Ben nods in feeling a little more determine as he quickly rushes out of the room. Hobo Joe smiles with a proud expression, as he watches Ben go off and make things right now.

---------------

The Prince of Friendship heads out of the castle. He got to find out what happened at Sweet Apple Acres, as well as recently. The stallion groans, feeling his forehead a bit.

Ben groaned in annoyance and pain, "For some reason, I'm having a terrible headache. And I can't help but wondered... I did something stupid..."

"Well, that's because you broke up with your girlfriend, kid." A familiar voice said sternly. Ben looks shocked as Wild Maniac arrives on the scene, telling him what had happened, something that the Earth Pony swore that would never happen in a million years!

"I did what?! No way! I couldn't! I never do such a thing before."

"Sounded like one, kid."

"But...I felt like I never meant to do that. I felt like something controlling me. It wanted me to give out so much frustration and upset at Twilight for not believing in me. I didn't want to do that." Ben said groaning a bit. Come to think of it, the pony did recall what he himself has done now, though the Earth Pony didn't mean to do so. "I can't help but to think that someone wants me to do it; Why?!"

"If someone willing controls you, then that means he won't want you to be closed to her." Wild Maniac said to Ben with a nod.

"That makes sense. Who else wanted Twilight so badly? Fafnir is nowhere to be found. I doubt Flash would do that to me; But there is one pony who wanted her so badly; Boris the Animal!"

"IT'S BORIS!!!!" Boris's voice yells from out of nowhere. Ben's eyes widen in shock. When the last time that was said, the jerk was nearby. That means..

Wild, as if sensing what Ben is sensing, nods as he spoke, "It sounded like him alright."

"Then, that means he's closed to here. He must be the one who mess things up." Ben said sternly. Boris must be responsible for the trouble that happened to him. He got to take the villain down and clear his own name once and for all!

"So, what's next?"

"Make that idiot pay and sorry for it! But how do we find that jerk?!"

Wild smirked while saying, "There's one way we can do that."

Ben looks to the sky, then spoke in determination, "As mom as my witness, I will stop at nothing to clear my name!"

------------

"Did you hear?" Lyra asks her roommate Sweetie Drops as the ponies were having a conversion with Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody. "Ben and Twilight just broke up."

"Wow, really? I didn't think that would happen." Sweetie Drops said in shock while shaking her head in disbelief.

"I know, but all of Ponyville has heard about it; Poor Benjamin."

"Hey, he's the one who broke tradition." Octavia remarks with a scoff. "He deserved to be broken up."

"Yeah, but not through the natural, Oct," Vinyl remarks as the ponies head on off. "Man, I betcha Princess Celestia wouldn't be happy to hear about that."

"I know!"

Twilight was listening in from nearby, then looks down in sadness. Things had been going bad for her today. She and Ben broke up for reasons she couldn't understand or get, Nyx, Spike, Phobos and Shining would not talk to her, and now, the whole town is buzzing. It's like her life is all over without warning. Some princess she turned out to be, especially when the poor Alicorn cannot keep her relationship straight anymore.

Twilight sat down and started singing sadly.

Twilight: He was my handsome Prince Charming

She imagines herself and Ben nuzzling each other and then playing around like...well, a young couple.

Twilight: And now, we'll never be together...forever.

The cartoon chibi figure of Ben disappears while leaving Twilight's cartoon chibi figure alone.

Twilight: Let me know if you've done it.

Once the little song is over, Twilight gazes up to the sky as if looking so sad, she wants something to help her out.

"What will become of me and Ben now? After all this time to finally be together, are we really gonna lose it...just like that?" Twilight asked in feeling like everything she wanted, is about to slip away from her.

Twilight continues to feel sorry and grief, wondering if she'll ever live this down.

"Twilight, what is wrong?" Chase spoke as he came over. Twilight explained the event which the hidden one listens to, frowning. "So... It was true."

Twilight sighed, "I don't get it. How could I break up with Ben? It doesn't make sense." She was planning on apologizing to Ben for the misunderstanding and calling him a liar and a promise-maker...the next, the two broke up without warning, with certain ponies mad at her; Why?!

"Well... It was mostly unlike you, your highness. You and Ben are a very close and lovely couple in Equestria. Unless..."

"Someone wants me and Ben to break up! Who?! And why," Twilight then gasped. There's only one monster in Equestria, besides Fafnir and Sombra, one is missing and the other has a girl now, would want to see Ben and Twilight's love fall into pieces, "BORIS THE ANIMAL!"

"IT JUST BORIS!" Boris's voice yells out in fury and anger. Twilight's eyes narrow in fury. Of course, he is nearby!

"I knew it! His voice is closer than I thought! Darn that moron! If I see that face of his, I'm gonna kill him!"

"Before you jump into the wrong conclusion, princess; I suggest you tried to find him first." Chase explains clearly to Twilight. The villain knew that Boris has done this trick without informing him and his allies first. Amazing how the Red Devil lives up to his name.

Twilight groaned in despair, "But how?!"

"Try to remember like what Boris did to Ben to get himself humiliated and embarrassed in front of you, especially making you and him break up."

Twilight gasped as she got what Chase was trying to tell her, "Magic! Of course! But how can I do that? The only way to sense magic is a Mystic Magic Sensor. I should have asked Lord Azure about it."

"Lucky for you," A familiar voice spoke. The two turns to see Tao, concerned, coming onto the scene.

Twilight gasped upon seeing her old pal, "Tao! I thought you'd never came to Ponyville because of some problem." The problem of course involves her, Ben, Nyx, Spike, Phobos, Megan, Omega and Tough Apple going to the Human Realm against Tao and the Mystic Ponies' warning, though it's just to stop the Dazzlings and their allies, especially Fafnir. Although they succeeded, Tao was upset about them disobeying his wishes.

Tao sighed, "I'm still mad at you for disobeying me, but... I'm still your Mystic Guardian. I heard of what had happen. And I sense something funny and tricky in this town. Someone is using magic. And it's not... natural."

"Boris is the one. Think you can find him?"

Tao smiled while saying, "I'm the pony you can count on."

----------------

Boris thought that he himself was hidden, but a certain creepy pink pony was watching the whole time!

Pinkamena has watched all Boris did and had it recorded. She now says, "Ok now to take action, Boris will be sorry."

Pinkamena slowly creeps up to Boris and his goons as she readies herself...

------------------------

Meanwhile, back in the forest, Ben and Wild Maniac were walking through it, the former determined to set things right.

"We gotta put this right somehow." Ben said to Wild Maniac seriously. "You said that there's a way to do so."

"Simple; Enemies are known to make dumb moves...so we let them do it first." Wild suggested. He then looked up and noticed something. "Speaking of dumb..."

Ben then saw who it was: Twilight with Tao and Chase at her side. The Alicorn saw her ex-coltfriend, but didn't seem upset this time.

"Ben..." Twilight said to Ben.

"Twilight..." Ben said to Twilight.

"We need to talk!" The two said quickly at the same time. They both blinked a bit, then laughed together.

"I'll go first, Twiley. Someone has been messing with us!" Ben exclaimed to his former love seriously.

"Ben, that's exactly what I was gonna tell you!" Twilight said, surprised that Ben said what she was going to say.

"And it was..." Ben stopped a bit upon realizing what Twilight just said. "Wait, so you know who it is like I did?"

"Yeah! It was the same jerk who tried to keep coming between us." Twilight said to Ben seriously.

"Yes, it's..." Ben began to say.

"BORIS!" Both exclaimed at once, coming to the same word. The two stopped and laughed once more.

"Okay, okay, it's come to a conclusion that Boris was behind what happened...but we don't have proof yet." Chase said seriously. "If we could find some..."

"Yes, yes, but first we gotta find the strangers that show up from out of nowhere." Tao said seriously. He then glanced at Wild, blinking a bit. "And do I know you?"

"Not really." Wild Maniac said quickly. "Look, we just gotta find Boris."

---------------------

Boris smirked, watching the Octorok but he heard a angry scary voice, "I warned you, even if you hide your form, I can see right through you, Boris."

Boris turned to see a pony in armor as he stated, "Ha! You dare face me, little Earth filth?! I have already won!"

As he gloated, Pinkamena drew her blades of Pinkie Pie out along with her Sword of Pinkie gripped on her tail. He stopped and noticed as his goons hid as she stated, "You have not won yet and how about I make you pay for breaking their hearts then rip that necklace off your bucking neck!"

Pinkamena charged at Boris as a battle began being one-sided. Boris did not react fast enough and had to rely on his own skills.

-------------

The fighting sounds were heard by ponies elsewhere. Rarity gasped, "My goodness!"

"Who was that?!" Sunset ask in concern as Flash flew down to land near her, having hearing the fighting noises.

"What's happening," Flash asked quickly.

"Oh, dear," Fluttershy exclaimed in concern.

The ponies gathered near the area where the fighting was held, even the rulers were arriving near the area. What's going on?

Suddenly, the disguised Boris landed nearby with Pinkamena pinning him down. Twilight exclaimed in shock, "Pinkamena! What are you doing?! Have you gone crazy?!"

"Twilight!" Tao scolded as he almost hit Twilight. "Do not make the same mistake with Pinkamena like with Ben! There is a reason for this happening!"

"Twilight, Twilight, Ben didn't create that tornado! Boris framed him, and I have proof!" Pinkamena exclaimed.

Pinkamena showed Twilight the recording device, making the ponies gasp in surprise, disbelief, and/or concern. So Ben didn't break his promise after all. At least, Twilight was now satisfied.

"So why are you attacking 'dat new pony?" Apple Bloom asked as she glanced at the disguised Boris. Nyx, Spike, Phobos and Shining came onto the scene, stunned, but at least they are relieved that Twilight now knows of the truth.

"Ah ha; But this isn't a new pony but someone you all know!" Pinkamena exclaimed with a smirk as she kicked Boris down. "Right, Boris the Animal?"

"Ugh, fine!" Boris groaned as he removed his own disguise. "The jig is up anyway!"

"Boris," All the ponies- minus Pinkamena, Ben and Twilight- Spike and Phobos yelled in shock and anger. So he's the one that caused this misunderstanding and almost breaking Twilight and Ben up!

"And I think I know who those other guys are!" Nyx exclaimed, glaring at the two ponies still in disguise, "Boxco and Dum-Dum!"

"Oh, hey," The two ponies said nervously. At least they didn't take off the disguises yet. They don't want their other selves to be revealed yet."

Ben snarled in anger. Boris, the one pony who turned him into the Demon Pony years ago and tried to kill him, fought against him during the war against Lorcan, and who tried to kill foals under Twilight Moon's control, has ruined his life once again! Ben charged at the evil devil pony.

"YOU! You lied to everypony, to my friends, made my best friend feel bad, and even made it look like I broke my promise to the love of my life!" Ben exclaimed furiously to Boris, trying to hit him.

The villain sent a blast, knocking Ben away. He booms out, "I am a red devil! You are all beneath me!"

Ben then gave a smirk as if he saw something behind Boris and his goons. He said, "You might want to look behind you, Boris the Animal."

"Uh...why," Boris asked Ben suspiciously. Would he even fall for that one?

"Ahem." A familiar voice spoke, startling the three villains. They've got a bad feeling about that.

"Uh..Boris, I think that somepony's right behind us." Dum-Dum said Boris worried and scared.

"But who," Boxco asked, feeling the same emotion as his pal right now.

As the trio turned their heads, their eyes grew wide as they gazed upon the biggest male stallion they had ever seen, and it was Brave Heart, who smirked at the three smaller stallions.

"Boo!" Brave Heart said in a voice so spooky, one would think a giant was surrounding ya.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh," Dum-Dum screamed like a girl. He hid behind Boris like a coward. "Boris, save me. Save me. Save me!"

"Ugh, Dum-Dum...you big baby," Boxco groaned as he pulled Dum-Dum out from hiding.

"And who are you, big guy?" Boris demanded to Brave Heart sternly, not scared of the big guy. Why should he be afraid of him anyhow?

"I am Brave Heart, son of Strong Wind. And you must be the infamous Boris the Animal." Brave Heart remarks to Boris with a smirk.

Boris growled furiously as he snapped, "It's....just....Boris!"

Brave Heart rolled his eyes while saying dryly, "Like I would even care. But I was about to say that ye and yer brainless stooges aren't welcome here."

"Brainless stooges?! Brainless stooges," Boxco yelled out angrily. If he wanted to, the nitwit would unleash his own Alicorn at this guy.

Twilight nodded in agreement with Brave Heart, declaring, "You got that right, Brave Heart."

"Oh yeah? At least we don't wear skirts in public, pal." Dum-Dum said, trying to come up with a way to annoy Brave Heart for that comment.

"It's not a skirt, small fry. It's called a kilt." Brave Heart said to Dum-Dum in a tone that says 'man, you are so stupid'.

"Like we even care; and not welcome here? Well...what an awkward situation." Boris remarked to Brave Heart. He didn't care what happens as long as he gets what's coming to him!

"That's my cousin you're speaking to, Boris the Animal!" Rainbow shouted.

"And you try to ruin mommy and daddy's relationship!" Nyx exclaimed angrily to Boris.

"Bad guy deserves a raspberry." Scootaloo said while turning to the other foals. "Ready?"

"Ready!" The other foals that helped Ben try to skate, sort of, exclaimed at once.

"Ready!" Apple Bloom, Sweetie, Dinky Doo, Pipsqueak and Twist shouted in unison.

"Ready!" Snips, Snails and the rest of the foals that were involved in Twilight Time cried out as well.

"PPPPPPPPPPBBBBBTTT," The CMC, Nyx and the other foals all blew a raspberry at Boris at the same time while glaring at him.

"Oh, you brats are asking for it." Boris remarked cruelly.

Golden Heart appeared, blocking Boris while saying, "Come near the foals and you shall answer to me, Boris!"

One look at Ben's horrific scar from his fight with Fafnir was enough to cause Dum-Dum to gawk and gasp in disgust and amazement.

"Ugh... Boris, Boxco..." Dum-Dum said, beginning to get a bit ill at the sight of Ben's scar.

Boxco was worried. Dum-Dum has saw the scar. He began to spoke, "Dum-Dum, don't--"

Too late. Dum-Dum pointed to the scar, yelling, "Look at the size of that scar!"

Ben's eye twitched in irritation. Boris slapped himself on the forehead, groaning, "Oh, boy."

Dum-Dum spoke up without thinking as he usually does of course, "No stinking wonder you're still alive, Ben."

And to say that Ben was not amused by Dum-Dum's rude comment about his scar would be an understatement.

"Uh... come on, Boxco. Dum-Dum's on his own in this fight." Boris said, sensing that Ben was about to kick some flank soon.

"Say what?" Dum-Dum asked confused. He then noticed his boss and his pal backing off...and worst yet, the moron saw Ben, snorting as he prepared to charge.

"Prepare to be pulverized, Dum-Dum." Ben said darkly to Dum-Dum. The minion looked worried. Maybe he had made a big mistake.

"Boris, Boxco...you can't leave me alone to be... beat up by Ben Mare!" Dum-Dum exclaimed frantically to Boris and Boxco, who rushed off to hide. "I'd be the laughingstock of the Apocalypse Ponies!"

"I warned you not to look at the scar, Dum-Dum, and I warned you not to mention about it in front of him." Boris spoke to Dum-Dum as if scolding him for pulling a stupid move. Now he's gotta pay for it.

Dum-Dum, gulping in fear, now said, "This will not end well for me."

Ben, smirking devilishly, responded menacingly, "No...it won't."

The brown stallion yelled out madly as he pounced at Dum-Dum and began beating him up. The grown-up ponies had to block the foals' views to keep the young ones from seeing the senseless brutality in front of them. Ben eventually got off of Dum-Dum, who looked like he had been to Tartarus and back. The minion whimpered as he crawled back to Boris and Boxco, who came out of hiding.

"Ow! Ooh... Ow... eek," Dum-Dum groaned a bit, feeling painful than fighting off the bad guys in the End of Equestria. "I don't think I'll be able to walk for weeks after this."

Boris groaned as he shook his head, "Well, that's what you get for not listening to me and looking at Ben's... severe gash."

"But, Boris--" Dum-Dum began to say, but Boris cut him off with a frown and a scowl on his face.

"I warned you, Dum-Dum." Boris said to Dum-Dum with a growl.

"You sure did, boss." Boxco said to Boris, siding with the leader on this one. After all, he did warn Dum-Dum not to look at or even comment on Ben's scar.

"I warned you, Dum-Dum, but did you listen to me? Oh, no. You didn't, being the idiot that you are. Oh, you just had to look at Ben's scar and say something about it, didn't you? This is why I should never have let you two follow me around in the first place." Boris said to Dum-Dum, scolding him like a father scolding around his dumb foals.

"Now if we're done, time for you to leave!" Twilight exclaimed sternly.

"Not yet, I am not! Octorok," Boris shouted to the trees behind him, calling his pet.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake, alarming everyone as a huge Octorok came in, roaring and squeaking a bit.

"What the hay is that?!" Rainbow yelled out in shock at a huge Octorok that just came into the area.

"An Octorok; From Legend of Zelda," Nyx cried.

"But those things are supposed to be small!" Pinkie exclaimed, yelping.

"Boris made it big!" Pinkamena explained to her friends.

"Have fun!" Boris remarked with a sneer as Big Octorok charged at the ponies, scattering as it spat rocks at them.

"Brave Heart...pulverize the stooges. Boris is mine." Ben said sternly. Boris will pay for what he tried to do.

"Ye've got it, lad!" Brave Heart laugheds as he flew at Boxco and Dum-Dum who yelps and make a run for it, though the latter is having trouble due to his injuries.

"I'll take care of Boris with you, Daddy. Nopony corrupts my mommy!" Nyx exclaimed furiously as she charged in to fight alongside Ben.

"I appreciate that, Nyxie. And give him as many kicks where the sun don't shine as you want." Ben said to Nyx with a devilish smirk.

"You mean right in the--?!" Boris began to yelp, not liking the sound of that at all!

"That's right, Boris the Animal. Nyxie...do your stuff." Ben said to his daughter, encouraging her to kick some butt.

"Yeah; take this, mule!!!" Nyx shouted as she hit Boris...right on the leg.

"Ow! Ouch! Ooh! My leg," Boris screamed as he held one of his legs, the one that Nyx kicked, in somewhat pain.

"Now take this!" Nyx yelled as she kicked Boris in the nose.

The Big Octorok, meanwhile, roared, throwing rocks at trying to knock the ponies down.

"Princess, I know we aren't allowed to use magic." Sunset said to Twilight in concern. "But..."

"Since this isn't Winter Wrap Up work, we are making an exception, Sunset." Twilight said to her friend with a smirk.

"Perfect!" Sunset said with a confident grin.

Big Octorok fired a rock at Big Macintosh, who moved out of the way. Applejack threw a rope in hopes to hold the monster, but it broke free.

"Dang nab it!" Applejack exclaimed angrily. Big Octorok roars as it turns, spitting a rock. "Oh shoot!"

Sunset jumps and performs a shield spell, causing the rock to be sent back at Big Octorok, making it yelp.

"Looks like its own rocks can hurt it!" Golden Heart exclaims, noticing the scene.

"And he got a big thing on his back!" Pinkamena exclaims, spotting some sort of tail sticking out from the Octorok's back.

"I got it!" Spike exclaimed, shooting out flames at the Octorok's tail thing. It yelped in pain and runs around, ramming into trees like mad.

"Nice shot, Spike!" Twilight cheered Spike on with a grin.

Big Octotrok recovered and tried to suck in. Fluttershy yelped as she tried to fly away, "Help! It's trying to suck me in!"

"Hands off the mare," Rarity exclaimed as she jumps in and kicks at the Big Octorok, ceasing the vacuum suckage.

"It's Octo-wreck time!" Rainbow shouted in determination as she got in a stance before she zoomed at high speed towards the Big Octorok's head and gave it a powerful head butt.

Meanwhile, the two minions kept on trying to escape but Brave Heart blocks their escape. They scream and try to leave, but their opponent kept blocking each time.

Finally, the two got exhausted as Brave Heart trotted at them. Boxco exclaimed, "Please, don't hurt us!"

"Right! Please. We're friends, see?" Dum-Dum asked nervously.

Boxco and Dum-Dum sneakily showed their new Alicorn forms to Brave Heart, who stopped, blinking in surprise. So these two are the same Alicorns that helped Twilight's group in the End of Equestria! But why were they helping Boris and yet help out Twilight?

"Well?" Boxco asked Brave Heart, nervous to what he will do.

"Hmmm; It seems to me, lad, that ye wish for your identifies to remain safe...because of your friendship with Twilight and company not too long ago, aye?" Brave Heart asked the two curiously.

"Aye...I mean, yes," Dum-Dum responded nervously to Brave Heart.

"Hmmm, there may be hope for ye two yet...so tell ye what: just surrender and not help Boris out and I will keep your secret...for now." Brave Heart said calmly to the new disguised Alicorns,"How about it?

Boxco and Dum-Dum paused then nodded quickly, saying, "Yes, sir."

"Good, now fall to the ground already." Brave Heart ordered the two who quickly fell to the ground, pretending to be knocked unconscious. "Good boys."

Boris fired bolts at Ben, who dodged them and quickly hit him back. Nyx then hit Boris in the shins, making him yelp.

"Stupid Mary-Sue," Boris growled as he tried to fire a bolt.

Sadly for Boris, not only did he miss, but the villain made Nyx angry, enough for her to get into Battle Form.

"NEVER CALL ME A MARY-SUE!" Nyx boomed out to Boris furiously.

Nyx roars as she fires more bolts but Boris respond by quickly firing bolts into the air. Soon icicles fall to the ground very fast. The ponies move to dodge them like mad.

"Think you can beat me?! Think again! I've got Octorok. And you can't win!" Boris exclaims to his enemies wickedly. It appears that the Red Devil won't rest until he wins.

Ben groaned, "There has to be a way to beat them. But how?!"

Wild calls out to Ben in determination, not wanting the prince to give up so soon, "Come on, kid. Remember what we've been through. Remember Wild Style!"

"Wild style; that's it! Wild Winter Wrap Up! That's perfect!" Ben gasps in excitement. Yes, it could work! Turning to Boris, he exclaims, "Hey Boris! Here's the deal! I won't use my powers to beat you, but with my Earth Pony Style. If I win, leave this town alone! If you win, they're yours to take."

"Is he crazy?!" Tao yells out frantically. "Has he gone bonkers?!"

"Twilight, stop him!" Shining urged his sister.

"No...let Ben do this." Twilight said to Shining thoughtfully. "I think he knows what he's doing."

"Bring it on. You'll be easy to deal with." Boris bragged eagerly. Beating Ben without his powers? Please. This will be a piece of cake for him!

Ben smirked while saying, "Come and get me then." He took a snowball and threw it right at Boris's face, "If you don't become a chicken, Boris the Animal!"

Boris groaned in fury, "I'm gonna get you for that!"

Boris charged straight at Ben into the forest. As soon as Ben got in, he quickly jumped and rode on his Fury Dragon. He flew up to the sky. Boris and his gang, who aren't doing anything as per their deal with Brave Heart, looked around in search of his enemies. They then got blasted by fire from sky while being knocked and hit for a few times. The trio looked and found Ben riding the Fury Dragon in firing his flamethrower at Boris and his gang for a long moment before swing his wingspan at Boris and his gang off from their ride on Octorok.

"Nightclaw, you're the best Dragon I could count on!" Ben said to Boris eagerly. He decided to name his Dragon 'Nightclaw' since it is a Night Fury and his claws are sharp.

"After him," Boris shouted in anger.

Ben flew off as the wild Boris and his men went after him. The Earth Pony smirks while taunting the bad guys, "Hey, Boris! Get ready to get slam; Giddyup, wild boars and bulls!"

With a heavy slap on the wild boars and bulls' behind that the chase is passing, they went wild and stampeded towards Boris and his gang. They screamed in fear and panicked as they ran off. But they got kicked and knocked around by the wild ones for a few times by the heads, legs and flanks. That really hurt!

Ben headed straight for the lake, which was still frozen. Boris and his gang approached him, preparing to get him. He gave them a sly smirk then Nightclaw grabbed Ben up and flew up into to the sky. It then fired its flamethrower on the ice. When a moment had passed, the ice went out, causing Boris and his gang to fly into it, falling into the cold water.

Ben smirked as his Dragon landed on the ground. Boris and his gang slowly got up and out of freezing water.

Boris groaned while shivering, "Is that all you got?! You're going have to do better than that!"

Ben hissed before looking up. He smirked while adding, "That's what I'm hoping for!"

"Get him, Daddy, get him!" Nyx shouted eagerly.

"What is he waiting for?" Rainbow asked puzzled.

Suddenly, some stomping noises were heard. Dragoking was nearby, looking for food still. Ben cleared his throat then began yelling.

"Hey, ugly; Yeah, seafood creep," Ben called out to Dragoking who turned, looking upset. "Did I mention you're pathetic in trying to eat me before? Nah, nah! You're butt ugly!"

Dragoking roared angrily as he stomped towards the area. Boris, unaware of what's going on, snapped, "I don't know what you're up to, but it’s time to finish you off! Octorok!"

Octorok roared in after Ben. Before it could do anything, it was bitten and grabbed by Dragoking. The later chewed on the monster for a few times times before swallowing it up.

"Disgusting, but it works." Phobos remarked with a chuckle.

'Unbelievable. Ben was able to do this without his Triforce Elements,' Chase thought as he glances to Wild Maniac. 'Could Wild Maniac be the reason why?'

“It’s over Boris, the truth is out. You framed Ben for using his magic to get us all to turn against him and for us to break up.” Twilight scolds the exposed devil pony for his sneaky deeds in what harm they did to Ben and his relationship with her. “I’m only going to say this once, leave us alone!” She issued a demand in wanting this evil guy to leave them be.

The scene shows that many of the civilians watched what was going on as the heroes stood ready if Boris was gonna fight them then turn tail. But then without warning, Boris started to chuckle under his breath, and then it got louder until it sounded like a mad cackle laughter.

“Um, is he…actually laughing under these conditions?” Spike asked off lost in what was going on.

“It’s official, he’s lost his marbles. But then again, what else is new?” Phobos stated off in what they see here of their foe losing his mind.

“Very well, Princess Twilight, I shall do as you say. Us having an old history together,” Boris ceases his cackle to speak with a more reasonable tone in his voice. “To think, I listen to you to back off when I picked on Benny-boy all those times, I did so because no matter what, I would win you over. But now….marks the last time,” He issued off in making some statement about the past, and how it will be the last.

“Last Time,” Fluttershy responded off confused in what they heard.

“Wait, does that mean you won’t be trying to take Twilight away?” Pinkie Pie asked off puzzled in getting what Boris was saying. “But you’re usually so stuck up wanting her and no other.” The random pony was right, Boris usually wanted Twilight all to himself, but now….this seem a different action course.

“Even we find it hard to believe.” Boxco nods off in saying in hearing the unbelievable statement.

“Yeah, that’s right about that.” Dum Dum nods off to say it as it is here.

“Indeed. Because I can see that you have made your choice to be with Ben Mare, then with me. But have I lost what I wanted to gain from you, you whom Celestia choose as her student, you who became a princess, you who has a kingdom to rule. Have I lost having all that, on the contrary, I have not.” Boris explained that he sees that no matter what, Twilight chooses to be with Ben and not be with him, all that Boris wanted and wanted to get seem out of his reach…or was it?

“What is he talking about?” Rarity raised an eyebrow in being lost in thought.

“Beats me, Ah honestly can’t tell, but Ah can only guess.” Applejack shook her head in being unsure of what the hay is this about.

“I Boris, renounce myself in trying to cut between you & Ben, Princess Twilight.” Boris declared this off in speaking as if not as a devil pony, but as a former Equestrian. “But while this means you can be together, it means nothing. For you see…I too, now have a kingdom of my own, I have subjects under my leadership, and not only do I have the power, but I also found another who we shall share our rule.” Boris issued to explain that he still holds something in which he has power even when he lost getting to Twilight who has ties to Royalty.

“You rule a kingdom?” Golden Heart asked off in shock in hearing this.

“No way; where is it?” Jack Zen shook his head in denying such a thing.

“I am detecting no lies in his words, but no reports say anything of a hostile takeover.” Omega issued to say this in seeing Boris was telling the truth, but they received no word of any kingdoms being taken over.

“Could he be referring to….where they are hiding out? The place that now is kept more hidden that even I can’t find again?” Pinkamena spoke under her breath in thinking that Boris meant Safe Haven, the Brotherhood’s secret hideaway, and that for some reason, she can’t return there (that plus a threat she got in the past that was a burn flame notice).

“So you’re admitting defeat to us, eh Boris the Animal?” Rainbow Dash smiled off to start being cocky around this guy.

Just then another shocker happened, instead of the usual lash out of ‘IT’S JUST BORIS’, there was instead….wicked chuckles from Boris, as if not bothered by being called that name.

“Is he laughing again?” Scootaloo asked off in being surprised to seeing this.

“But he was just insulted?” Sweetie Belle questioned this off here.

“Right, he hates dat name!” Apple Bloom nods in knowing how Boris hates being called that name.

“It’s true.” Boxco spoke off to say in seeing this as a surprise too.

“He does.” Dum Dum nods in agreement; their boss loses his temper, but not today.

“You may call me that, if you wish, because now….it won’t bother me much no more.” Boris spoke with a sneaky calm expression in saying he won’t be bothered by being called Boris the Animal no more.

“Really lad, then let’s put it to de test.” Brave Heart smiled off in feeling like they outta test that fact out by pushing this guy’s buttons, “Boris the Animal! Boris the Animal! Ye be Boris the Animal! Hey Boris the Animal! Wha be de problem, Boris the Animal!” Brave Heart was making much of the repeated sentence phrases to get under the guy’s furry skin.

“Yeah Boris the Animal; Hahah, what’s wrong, aren’t you upset Boris the Animal!?” Rainbow Dash taunts the guy to fly around Boris in trying to make fun of this evil jerk.

As Rainbow & Brave Heart continue to repeat the Boris the Animal names, Boris himself was not shown to be bothered by it anymore. This action seems to catch many of the others' attention as they found this all sorts of wrong.

“Wait, something’s not right. The old Boris would have blown his top, so why…unless….he wants them to say that phrase.” Ben spoke to say this with concern and worry, Boris must has something up his sleeve to not react to being insulted now.

“Before I leave, let me state this fact, it’s been known to be forbidden to say the devil’s name, Well, I learn a little ability to make its verse come to fruition for me.” Boris exclaimed to say this in telling everyone about something they may or may not know, and he’s made it into a technique of his. “I like to call it, Devil’s Taboo, and watch as it plays out!” He smiled wickedly ever more, as he has something to be display of this he calls…the Devil’s Taboo!

Then at that sudden moment, Brave Heart & Rainbow Dash were light up in a red crimson surge that unleashed a surge of voltage all over their bodies; and it was making them cringe from feeling pain.

“Gaaaaughhh,” Rainbow Dash yelled out to hold her sides in feeling something really hurt her, and it seem like it was not going away.

“Rainbow,” The others called out in seeing their poor friend was suffering suddenly.

“Aaaaaurrughhh; BY ME KILT! WHA BE THIS?” Brave Heart was also struggling to groan in pain, what trickery was this?

“What’s happening to them?” Nyx asked in not getting what was going on here.

“They broke a rule and they are suffering because of it.” Boris smiled off to brag in what was going on with the ones that did something and are paying for it. “I choose a name of a word or a sentence phrase and it shall be taboo. Anyone who breaks it & continues to do so shall be dealt with incredible pain. The more they break the Devil’s Taboo, the more pain they are inflicted & becomes greater.” Boris explained that from the Devil’s Taboo, if someone dares speak something, they shall be given some incredible pain in reflected response to their action.

“Wait a second….something that’s taboo….you mean…when they were saying that phrase you hate so much?” Twilight spoke to gasp in realizing what Boris did, Rainbow & Brave Heart said ‘Boris The Animal’ in which now….that was the trigger phrase.

“Precisely Twilight, smart of you to notice; I indulge being called ‘Animal’ for too long to become annoyed by it, but now…” Boris responded off to remotely say this before sounding cocky here. “I’ve taken what was my pain, to let it be shared. So now if anyone says it, THIS is what shall happen!” He pointed off to those that have said Boris the Animal, as anyone that speaks that phrase shall be punished without warning.

“But wait! We’ve always had that to call you Boris the An…” Pinkie Pie was about to say the Devil’s Taboo phrase until….

“DON’T!” AJ, Rarity & Fluttershy covered the pink pony’s mouth to save her from also being harm by what Boris has cursed.

“Let it be known that while one thing didn’t turn out well for me, at least something else will.” Boris smiled off to easily say this in having been pleased. “Boys, we’re done here.” He turns to his boys in saying they can go now.

“Right, bo-bo-boss,” Boxco & Dum Dum saluted in hearing that command.

“Inferno Gate Warp,” Boris issued off to say this name of his technique.

Then something was summoned behind Boris’ group, a vortex of flames. Soon Boxco & Dum Dum step through it to vanish from sight now. And before Boris was the last to leave, he gave Twilight one last look of a serious expression.

“The next time we meet, Twilight Sparkle, the times I wanted to spare you….are now gone. Get in my way of my own goals and I won’t give you special treatment no more.” Boris issued to say this to Twilight for the final time that after everything; he wanted to harm her less because he wanted her, but no more. “You’ve made your peace in where you stand; now….it’s truly over between us. Till then….enjoy your Winter Wrap-Ups Celebration?” He spoke off to make this little message while saying this with some holiday spirit for the occasion.

With that, Boris leaves through his gate and then it vanishes without a trace and leaving everyone lost in what happened. The good news was, that the red crimson glow that was over Rainbow Dash & Brave Heart’s bodies was gone, but they look like they got struck by lightning. Everyone came to check on their friends who seem to have gone through a hefty moment.

“Darlings, are you okay?” Rarity asked to help Brave Heart up who seem pretty banged up from what inflicted on him since he took much more then Rainbow did in breaking the Devil’s Taboo rule.

“Aaauugh….I feel like I was enduring another torture section by de blasted Fafnir and it was no pleasant enjoyment fer me lass.” Brave Heart moans to say this in what pain he felt was similar to be like.

“Rainbow, are you going to be okay?” Fluttershy asked her friend if she was gonna be okay, she look pretty bad herself.

“Uuuaaaarge, I’ll be fine. But man, now I’m starting to feel like I know why the jerk hates being called that liner. Cause now when I wanna say it, I end up getting hurt back.” Rainbow Dash groans to say this while admitting that saying Boris The Animal, will be a pain to handle from now on.

“Twilight, can’t we try to undo the spell?” Spike asked the smart mare about what they witnessed.

“I don’t know, it’s like TV Programs blocking out illegal words to keep children from hearing them with ‘BEEPS’ or ‘BLOOPS’ or ‘RANDOM NOISE’ and that’s a fac.?” Pinkie Pie was speaking out a bunch of random statements while earning much confusion from everyone else.

“Again, with the random acts Pinkie Pie.” AJ raised an eyebrow i seeing her friend do that.

“In truth, Boris could undo it, but then he could recast it and one slip of the tongue, and….well, we just best be careful.” Twilight spoke in feeling that with Boris’ new ability, one slip of their tongues could set it off. “And Ben, I think we all have something to say.” She turns to change the subject to focus on Ben now.

“You do?” Ben responded to say in what everyone wanted to say.

“We’re sorry!” Many of the ponies around Ben spoke in apologizing to the guy.

“Can you forgive us?” Twilight asked in wanting within Ben’s heart to forgive them for all the wrong in accusing her love of something he never did do.

Ben looked around at all the ponies who once thought he was the cause and broke his promise, only to learn it was Boris’ little scheme. After a few moments, Ben had an answer…with a smile.

“Yeah, I forgive you all. And I’m sorry for the mess. To make it up, I’ll try to find something that’s right for me and work my hardest at it!” Ben smiled off to say this in what he would do to help around those in this Winter Wrap-Ups event.

Many of the Ponyville citizens cheered in hearing this, now they can continue what they wanted to do. And hopefully this time around, won’t be delayed any further back then they already are.

Dragoking growled in anger while looking at Ben. He is obviously still upset over the insult over.

Ben chuckled uneasily, "Okay! Seriously, you still want me?! I've got what you want!"

Dragoking lowered his head down and glared at Ben while the latter stood still and looked at the former. It then sniffed on him for a moment, then looked up and saw the black figure of Shadow Dragon who was watching the event.

Dragoking nodded its head firmly. It snorted out a smoke on Ben's, turned and stomped off. The others look surprised at this. What just happened?

"What just happen? I thought it wanted to take a meal out of me!" Ben exclaims in amazement and disbelief.

"I think it forgets about you since you did brought a good one to him, other than stinking Boris and his friends." Twilight suggests, referring to the Octorok that Dragoking just ate.

"Good enough. Hopefully in the future when we get crossed, I hope he can forget about eating me up. I'm so done and enough of getting eaten alive. That was very disgusting inside of his body."

"Ugh!" Most of the ponies exclaims in disgust and concern.

"Okay, I didn't need to hear that." Rarity said, feeling like being grossed out.

"Could be worst," Spike said with a grunt at the joke.

-----------------

Within the deep forest, Dragoking bowed before Shadow Dragon. He then petted on its head gently.

"You did well. I'm glad you didn't try to eat him alive. Remember of why and who is he." Shadow Dragon said. Dragoking growled while nodding his head. "Go home now. Twilight Moon is making a special meal just for you.

Dragoking nodded his head before stomped off and returned to its home. Shadow Dragon transformed into Chase as he continues, 'While I had mine to deal with. It's so hard to believe that Wild Maniac had helped Ben in not relying on his Triforce Elements but other skills to defeat his opponent. Most impressive; when the time comes, I hope he prepared for tough challenges."

Author's Note:

Ben's name been cleared! Thank goodness for that. The final chapter is coming up so read, review and suggest.

The part with Ben going ballistic on Boris is similar to what Captain America did to the Skrull that was impersonating him in "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Season 2: Episode 12: Secret Invasion."

Pinkamena revealing the truth to Twilight is similar to an old episode of "The Simpsons", when Bart exposed Sideshow Bob for framing Krusty the Clown.