• Published 27th Sep 2014
  • 2,754 Views, 95 Comments

No Sibling Left Behind - NightGlider Shimmer



Six years after Wind Breeze and River were born, Soarin and Rainbow Dash moved into a nice house in their old neighborhood and live near Rainbows parents now a new challenge must come into action.

  • ...
15
 95
 2,754

chapter 5

Author's Note:

READ PLEAS!!!!
I apoligise for the delay on this chapter and I'm so sorry for all the grammatical errors but as I have been working on a tablet that is part broken it doesn't type things the way it should anymore so until I get an editor for this story it will have many errors in it.

Rainbow Dash was laying against her husband Sorain whimpering a bit and. She had tears flowing down her face and her hair a mess. Sorain was comforting her by rubbing her shoulders and kissing her head.

"Don't worry sweetie we will find them," Soarin said giving a reassuring kiss atop Rainbows head.

"How do we know we will find them," Rainbow asked more tears flowing down her cheeks. A reassuring hand was placed on Rainbows shoulder it was a orange hand and the girl standing by her was sunset shimer.

"Don't worry rainbow we will find them its hard I know but we are all trying our hardest," Sunset gave Rainbow a smile. All the girls were at rainbows house comforting her as best they could.

"Yeah sugar cube dont you worry your little head on bit," apple jack said smiling, "we will help you find em dont you worry im sure there isnt to much wrong with them,".

Rainbow dash looked down at the floor crossing her legs and putting her head in her hands crying again as Soarin does his best to comfort her as she cries.

Sunset looked at the two "so what caused these girls to hate you anyway i mean i knew they didnt like you in High school but to kidnap your kids that seams a bit extreme," all the girls node and rainbow sighs looking down at the floor still crying and Soarin holds her close to him and he lets her cry on his chest and Sunset gives a look of guilt as if she did something wrong.

Mean while with Shadow

The tall man stands above River as she shivers and crys, her arms and legs covered in bandages and her arm in a cast and her head bandaged, a pendent had been placed around her neck, this seams to be helping her heal a bit faster.

"Pleas let me go...." River crys, as she trys to beg for mercy "I'll tell you anything give you anything just pleas I wanna go home to my mommy, my daddy, my worm bed, my pet fish and dog and I wanna go home with my brother and my baby sister, just pleas let me go!" River screams her crys as she trembles in pain curling up to the wall crying grabbing for so thing that's not their as she mumbles 'mommy' to herself soflty as she crys.

The man stairs down at her as she crys, "Pleas pitiful child stop your whining, once your stupid mommy and daddy find you three hear I will execute my plane and you can be with your mommy and daddy as long as you want then" Shadow grins devilishly and I runs his fingers over her head as she trembles more crying backing away more. "Its strange really I thought they would have found you by now, I guess they don't care as much as you thought".

River started shaking more and started to lay down and draw nothing but scribbles with the one price of chalksh was given. Shadow leaves the room and goes tword a door with a rainbow sticker on it and he goes in seeing Guilda attending to the baby feeding it formula and caring for it with a descusted look. He laughs and leaves the room. He slowly walks to Winds cell and opens the door.

"Hello Wind" the two stair each other down and Wind stands up and tackles Shadow.

With Rainbow dash And Soarin

Sunset shimmer holds Rainbows hand as she crys, "Rainbow don't worry we will find them stop crying", sunset kneels down and hugs Dash close comforting her as she stops crying.

"Thanks Sunset, I needed that", She sits quietly and Flutershy breaks the silens.

"Hey rainbow I to think we all need a hair cut since your so good at them why don't you help us", Rainbow smiles and nods and pinkie goes first and rainbow starts taking out chunks from her hair and starts to layer it in and puts it to her chest and she does the same for rarity and apple jack but just cuts twilights back to her waist and flutersgys to her hips and braids it leaving some hair in the front.

The girls all look at them selves astonished by rainbows skills. Twilight smiled "rainbow how did you do that?"

Rainbow grins "a good hairstyalist never shows her secret".

Soar in comes in panting and shaking "Rainbow...... T-they found them they found the kids". He collapses existed and the girls all gasp.

Comments ( 7 )

Sorry for short chapter guys

So all I have to say is that I never really liked to read human fanfic stories (It's just not to my liking) but this story and its squeal, for some reason, it made me read it and... I like it. It is a good read, you just have to get past the grammar mistakes, and it's an interesting story even though I don't like to read these types of flicks. Good job for making me read a story that has humanized ponies in it and hope you continued this story and hope you find a good editor :twilightsmile:

P.S Welcome back to the land of the readers:twilightsmile:

Wow! I'm looking forward to the next

8866281
this story has been discontined. I am ita orignoal creator and i just was going threw ao much and was honestly a stupid child. mayne one day ill get around to recreating this series.

Login or register to comment