• Published 27th Sep 2014
  • 2,745 Views, 95 Comments

No Sibling Left Behind - NightGlider Shimmer



Six years after Wind Breeze and River were born, Soarin and Rainbow Dash moved into a nice house in their old neighborhood and live near Rainbows parents now a new challenge must come into action.

  • ...
15
 95
 2,745

chapter 4

Author's Note:

Okay so before you read this, YOU. HAVE. TO. READ. THIS. I. AM. NOT. JOKING. this chapter will not make any seance if you do not read this first.
okay so there will be some thing in this chapter that defy how things are suposed to work but it is only for the good of the story i need this sean to happen know so it will make the rest of the story make seance.
and i am looking for good names for the chapters cus i never know what to all them so if any of you have some good ideas on the chapter names pleas tell me and if i choose the name you wanted i will PM you telling you i will use the name :twilightsmile:
oh and yes my OC and one of my friend Jazzmine OCs will make an appearance in this chapter so peas don't get mad cus the chapter is not based around me and my friend Jazzmine but i did use them in a conversation.
but in other words enjoy the chapter :twilightsmile:

The hospital room was white with green curtions, nothing ells boring as ever, in the room lay a rainbow haired woman in a chair wearing some very leg tight skinny jeans with heals 3 inches high heels convers but have a wedge in them,

her skinny jeans are a cyan color and her shirt had a cyan jacket and a white T-shirt under it that had a rainbow lightning bolt with wings on it it was a mix between her's and Soarin's trade mark's her hair in a pony tail but her bangs hanging down her beautiful magenta eyes red and puffy her cheeks tear staned and red from the crying, she was waiting for he husband to come and get her cus apparently her wond healed faster than the doctors thought it would well at least she could help find her children.

"Hay there's my lovely wife" Soarin said he was wearing a nave T-shirt with sky blue pants and nave shoes and that was it, Soarin blushed at the site of his wife he couldn't remember the last time he saw he where her hair in a pony tail that wasn't when she was giving birth or holding the baby to keep her hair out of the way but those where always low haning pony tails this one was a high pony tail her bangs so beautiful and colorful her her shirt he had given her that shirt she loved it so much the jean jacket she wore her mother gave it to her for her birthday last year and it still fits her probably because she lost all the baby wate, when she stood up he notesed right away that she was taller he looked down at her shoes..... high heels but what made him blush so furiously was the skinny jeans they were so tight around her legs, he shook his head he had to focuses on his missing children not bring Rainbow to the bed and having 'fun', he didn't even notece that she had started crying. "Oh sorry Rainbow, I guess i wa lost in how pretty you look in that outfit" Soarin said blushing and rubbing the back of hi head, before he could get his hand all the way down from his head Rainbow clinged on to him grabing his shirt and crying as hard as she could into it.

"Oh S-s-soarin, w-w-what are we g-g-gonna do, our c-c-children are mis-missing and we cant f-f-find them *hic* what do we do?" Rainbow cried looking up at Soarin.

"Well I will tell you this, we will find them no mater what and im just as scared as you are i lover our children so much that i would walk of the edge of the earth for them and i will do anything in my power to find them" His eys filling up with tears Soarin huged Rainbow bring her in closer she let go of his shirt and hugged him back and let her self cry onto his shirt, but as this was going on Soarin was thinking in his mind so many things,
"Whats going on, why where the kids kidnapped and, who kidnapped them i cant think of anyone who would want to hurt them considering they have only been in school for 2 years and we only let our friends see them and we don't let Angel out of our sight...... why,....why us, we are nothing but a happy family..." Soarin stopped in mid thought and looked down at Rainbows head and saw a scar on it going through her hair onto the scalp, "well kind of a happy family, but why are we out of all people hated by someone, and I still have to ask Rainbow what is going on with the glowing eyes thing but i guess know isn't the best time to do that, and she never cries like this around me she usually just holds it in until we would get home and the cry when she knows no one can see her and when the hospital has cameras it's kind of hard to not be seen doing something" as Soarin was thinking Rainbow hadn't stopped crying so he thought about getting her out of the hospital so she could at least cry feeling comftorable cus she was blushing maddly and clinging on to him like she had been violated or something. "Come on Rainbow lets go home" Soarin said grabbing her hand and bringning her out to the sign our office.


"Now Remember Rainbow Dash don't do any of your dangerous rollerblading for the next week or so the last thing you need are those stitches coming out and making you bleed out again" A doctor said giving Rainbow some things if one of the stitches came out Soarin or her self could fix it cus there where quite a few stitches on her head 13 to be exact more where on her fore head then on her scalp so that was why they didn't shave like half of her head there where only like 3 stitches on her scalp and 10 on her forehead but they where covered by her bangs.

"Don't worry i don't think I will be doing any of my stunts for awhile" Rainbow said frowning a little with tear still going down her eyes but trying her best to hold them back infront of others.

"Good, and I hope you find your children" The doctor said giving Rainbow a hug and making Soarin frown and eyes fill with anger and jealousy and annoyance, and when the hug didn't end with in 7 second Soarin got in the middle of it.

"Okay thats enough hugging" Soarin said holding Rainbow by her side's jut below he hips and making a duck face twords the doctor who was blushing and putting his hands up.

"Hay sorry" The doctor said he looked about Rainbow age only older by about three years. Soarin looked at the Doctor a glared.

"Don't touch her, and next time you see a man with a woman and a ring on both of their fingers think long and good and take a good hint.

"I said sorry" the doctor said. Soarin was still glaring at the doctor and then they left and saw Firefly and Spectrum waiting for them. Rainbow looked away from them, when Soarin just plan glared at them, but their expressions didn't changed.

"The Police found some evidence on who kidnapped the kids" Firefly said it so flatly but in such a worried way and just enough to give the couple chills.

"there is" Rainbow said in an instant.

"Come on, the police are waiting for you to get there to discus this" Firefly said getting back in the car. The couple got into the car and to get to the park that was taped all off so no one could get in.


"Ah you must be the mother and father of the missing children, yes we have some new evidence of the crime and who might have done it" A man with thick black hair and purple skin said puling the couple twords one of the many vans that where there, inside the were two girls and one boy all three looking at one thing, a computer screen it looked like surveillance footage.

"Ah, here we are the parents of the children i presume" the boy had a very thick Scottish accent and around their height. "My name is sunrise night, i will be helping you find your kids, now from the description we where given the two twins are both 6 years old one male one female, so we have looked through all the security camras at the park to see if we could find them and i think we found who kidnapped them" Sunrise night said taking both of there hands and pulling them in to the van to show them the monitor. "I would prosume this is them by the fact that they look like they are being kidnapped, but that isn't the point we zoomed in on the face and we un pixalated it and we got this face" Sunrise night said showing the two the picture, Rainbow looked confused at first she had never seen this person before, but Soarin was staring wide eyed, his eyes filling with water very fast her looked of in pure fear and horror he new this man he was the one that broke into Rainbows house and threatened to kill her and the twins when she was pregnant with them.... Shadow night. Soarin clinched his teeth and keep his eyes wide but he looked like he was in so much anger and rage, Rainbow put a hand on his arm and that seamed to make the rage stop but the fire in his eyes was still there, he looked over to her and the look on her face made his heart break, tears where running down her still red cheeks her eyes glistening from the water in her eyes, Soarins excretion changed quickly to calmness and relaxation and worry for his wife, he put his arms around her and let her grab his shirt and cry as her rubbed her back and head, "Shhh shh sh sh shhh its okay Rainbow we will find them, and whoever had the nerve's to kidnap them" Soarin had let his tears run down his face but not as freely he tryed holding them back but had failed, "I know how that is" Soarin said making a strati face, "His name is Shadow Night".

The two girls that where in the van started on two other computers in surch of the name, "Got it, HA I bet you again Wing" The girl with brown skin said but she had dark brown hair with gray highlights, "OH DARNET JAZZMINE, you always win" A girl with blue skin but a dark shade said but she had her entire body covered in blood red spots a and she had brown hair with blood red highlights the waved down on her forehead and across half of one of her eyes, "Uh du i always win cus i am way faster than you" the other girl said making an evil smile.

"Okay you two thats enough, now is not the time for competition we have three children missing and two parents ready to kill who ever took them stop fighting" Sunrise night said.

Rainbow notesed a ring on both of the girls fingers, "Those are pretty rings" Rainbow said smiling and wiping her tears away.

"Oh thank you it's one hundred percent sterling and this other one is something I did with my 3 other friends, she has one two" The girl said holding up her hand and showing her her other ring that had a heart shaped dimend in it.

"Oh cool, I wish I did something like that with my friends when i was younger" Rainbow said.

"You still can, you always can, it's never to late to do something you always wanted to do, so what are your names, mine is Samantha and hers is Jazzmine her nick name though is shy heart and mine is bloodwing" Samantha said.

"Samantha, that's a pretty name, my name is Rainbow Dash and this is Soarin my husband, its nice to met you" Rainbow said making Samantha blush.

"Thank you" Samantha said.

Another girl ran in the van she had short brown hair with ice blue highlights and a ice blue shirt with rufles on it, and skinny jeans, and ice blue shoes, "Hay guys anything on this report, we have to find them before something bad happens to them" the girl said.

Rainbow started crying again and grabed onto Soarin.

"MEG!, ay hay hay don't be sad Rainbow cus I've got some information on Shadow night, it seas here that he murdered a woman in her thirty's some twenty-five years ago and broke free seven years ago it also sees that Shadow nights best friend Spectrum Dash was the one to turn him in but it was at lets a year after he committed the crime" Jazzmine said looking at the screan and back to Rainbow.

"Twenty-five years ago, that must have been before i was born, dad has a lot of explaining to do" Rainbow said looking back at Soarin.

"Oh and we found this rag at the crime seen" Samantha said holding up the rag, "Oh and don't sniff it, it's chloroform".

"Okay well we know they used Chloroform whats that got to with anything" Soarin said.

"There were finger prints on the rag and we looked them up and we got this person ether of you know her" Sunrise said pulling up another screen to revel another picture.

"Yeah we know her, i just didn't think Gilda would do something like this" Soarin said looking confused.



"So did you find any leads on the kidnapping" Firefly asked.

"We did but Spectrum, i have a question for you... why didn't you tell us you knew Shadow night, and why didn't you turn him in sooner" Soarin asked.

"Oh no, uuhhhhhhhh, well you see when Shandow committed his crime when Firefly was still pregnant with Rainbow and if I turned him in then i just new he would escape and try to hurt them both and i couldn't lose my two girls so i had to wait till Firefly could run again so that way if Shadow came back Firefly could run with Rainbow in her arms or by crying her or just plane out run with her if she was old enough to run on her own, will i fought him do you get it now, i couldn't take any chances, i couldn't lose ether of them" Spectrum said grabing Firefly and hugging her and grabed Rainbow along in the hug.

"RAINBOW, Rainbow, we herd what happened whats going on how where they kidnapped" five girls appeared in front of her, her old canterlot high friends where here.

"Rarity, Twilight, Pinkie pie, Apple jack, Flutter shy, i thought you where all so bissy with your own family's to come down here" Rainbow said grabbing the girls and hugging them tightly, but she felt a lot more hair then she usually would all of there hair had gotten longer flutter shy's went down the her nees, twilights was down to her hips when it used to be at her wast, Raritys was so long that it had to be put in a bun, apple jacks looked all most like flutter shy's but a little shorter and pinkies hair said it all it was so long that it went down to her feet but she never stepped on it cus she always wore heels and that made it easy to not step on it but something told her her pony tail fell out cus it looked like ther was a big wave in her hair where a hair tie was, "Uh pinkie ya got enough hair".

"Oh uh yeah I plan on getting it cut soon its ether that or have Rarity style it" Pinkie said as her husband Cheese sandwich came over giving her fore hair ties and helped he brad some of it and then pit it up and then twist some of the hair and then put it up and braded again ad twisted again and it looked awesome. (could someone draw that cus i don't even know how that would look).

Ells where

"Like i said you will never get away with this my mommy will find us" River said, she had so many cuts and scars on her she had a black eye a cut acrose her other one her arm didn't look right and was bleeding her leg was bleeding very badly and wouldn't stop, she was so pail, her nave color turned into a a really light blue like 7 shades lighter then midnight blue.

"Oh why denie it little girl, you are dying very slowly and in pain and yet you think they are going to find you so soon?" Shadow said.

"Because my mommy and daddy love me and I know they will do every thing they can to find me and get me back" River said, she forced her one good eye open and glared t Shadow.

"Whatever I'm sure they do, huu Gilda clean her up bandeg her wounds" Shadow said as Gilda apered out of the darkness of the room, "I'm going to go see the boy".


Shadow opened the door to Winds room, he still had his head hung low and hair covering his eyes, "could you pleas have your head up once when I come in here".

"....." Wind said nothing.

"Come one say something"

"......"

"Is this all your going to do, the entire time"

"................................., I hate you" Wind said still hanging his head.

"Is that all your going to say is "I hate you"" Shadow asked.

"Yes" Wind said looking up and smiling evilly.

Shadow turned and walked away mumbling under his breath, "Little brat".