• Published 27th Sep 2014
  • 2,746 Views, 95 Comments

No Sibling Left Behind - NightGlider Shimmer



Six years after Wind Breeze and River were born, Soarin and Rainbow Dash moved into a nice house in their old neighborhood and live near Rainbows parents now a new challenge must come into action.

  • ...
15
 95
 2,746

chapter 2

Then next day

"Thanks again for watching them while Rainbow is in the hospital, she should only be here a week or less" Soarin said letting go of his children's shoulders and letting them walk over to the chairs to sit and handed Angel to Firefly.
"Yeah sure, whatever, just listen hear boy if I hear that you have hit my daughter again, all hell will brake lose one you" Spectrum said holding Soarin by his shirt and pulling him off the ground. River and Wind both gasped at this they didn't think there grandfather was that strong, Rivers eyes filled up with tears and wind stood up ready to defend his father but before he could do anything his grandmother spoke up.
"SPECTRUM, put my son-inlaw down right know and do NOT say curs words around the kids" Firefly said putting the baby down next to the toys so she could play with them, and went over to Spectrum and smacked his head, "Spectrum why don't you take the kids out to the car and i will bring angel with me when im done talking to Soarin" Firefly said as Spectrum noded and took the kids hands and went out the doors. Firefly sat Soarin down on the chairs so they could sit and talk about what happened.
"I-I don't know what happened, i just got so mad at her and then I-I...... I just don't know what went wrong i don't get it, last time i hit Rainbow like that was in high school and she told me that my eyes glowed red twice in high school the first time was when spitfire mad her last attempt to get me to go out with her and the second time was when i hit her by accident in Chrysalises class I will have to ask Rainbow if my eyes glowed again cus something tells me it was Spitfires doing of my actions" Soarin said even more tears filling his eyes.
"Well whatever happens i just want you to know that i think that you two are amazingly brave, I mean to had two kids at the age 18, i wouldn't even have done that, i would have gotten an abortion having one kid was painful enough and cant even imagine how painful it must have been for her but when Spectrum was kicked out of the livery room I didn't have anything to support me I didn't have hand to hold through it it was hard for me and it took a long time for me give birth to Rainbow cus i didn't have that support that she did and i think you are being a good father it's just i think your paying way to much attention to the kids than Rainbow and that understandable it's just i don't want ether of you to get hurt, okay" Firefly said putting her hand on Soarins back and rubbing it up and down gently to soth him.
"How did you do it?" Soarin asked and got a confused look from Firefly.
"How did I do what?" Firefly asked still confused.
"How did you take care of Rainbow and not have anything bad go wrong with your relationship with Spectrum, I mean its just so hard for me and Rainbow to not get into fights over something so stupid that the kids would even say they wouldn't fight over it and on top of that me and her have the stress of raising three kids on our own, it's just.......... UUURRRRRRGGGGG" Soarin said letting his tears run down his face freely, and it was at this point when Firefly took the liberty to pull Soarin into a hug that he accepted very quickly and cried onto Fireflys shoulder and baryed his head in her hair as she stroked his head with her hand to try and calm him down.
"Shhhh shh it's okay and you know what, you two aren't rasing those kids alone, when those two where born we where there whenit happened and that brought us into their lives righ taway we might not have been there when Angel Song was born but we are still part of her life know too,,, and we are happy to watch them for you guys to give you a brake from them, we are hear for you guys" Firefly said as Soarin let go and wiped the tears away from his eyes.
"Thanks Firefly" Soarin said hugging her one last time before she had to go home.
"Um Mr. Soarin, you can come back in know" a nurse said pecking her head out the doors.
"Okay, thank you" Soarin said getting up and walking over to his daughter and picking her up and giving her kiss on the forehead making her giggle, "you be good little lady" Soarin said jokingly making her giggle even more, and then handed her to Firefly.
"Now you go spend time with your wife" Firefly said as Soarin noded and walked back to Rainbows room. When Firefly got out the doors Spectrum and the kids where all ready waiting at the front, before Firefly got in the car she put Angel in her car set that Soarin gave her to use and then got in her set. "you kids ready?" Firefly asked and looked back at the kids who noded their heads.
"All right then lets go to our house shall we" Spectrum said driving the car out of the parking lot.

Time worp to tomorrow afternoon

"Urg im so bored" Wind said as he and his sister sit on the couch and grone out of bordom.
"Well why don't you to go to the park up the steet and tke your sister with you she looks like she could use a good wiff of fresh air" Firefly said.
"Fine" Wind groned picking his little sister up and handing her to River and the to went out side to go to the park.


Once the three got to the park they where once again arguing,
"It was not my falt you lost your stupid joyd buzzer" River yelled.
"Yeah it was i used on you and you trow it aros the room and i didn't see where it landed" Wind said as he looked away from his sister.
"I didn't trow it it fe-" Rivers words where mofled and it made Wind look back but to anly see his sister had a wight rag over her mouth and a man was holding it against it and she was slowly getting dizzy, before Wind could react a white rag was put over his mouth and he stated to scwerm and tryed to scream but became to weak to do so and he watch his sister's be caryed away before he was out cold.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the many erorrs im rushing it tonight i promosed you guys it would be out toninght but it is stressful at times