• Published 18th Sep 2014
  • 3,797 Views, 19 Comments

Prism Bolt's Death Wish - Metroid Prime



Prism Bolt digs his own grave

  • ...
12
 19
 3,797

The Prank

"So what is this game called again Lulu?"

It was 9:00 the moon was fully in view and the eerie silence of night hung throughout the streets of Ponyville and Prince Illusion was with this girlfriend Claire in the middle of her room, her computer opened to a game the had been recently downloaded

"Its called Sendermare the eight pages" The prince responded

"And the goal of this game is to do what?"

"Collect all eight pieces of paper that are scattered throughout the forest"

"And the catch is?"

"Their is this mare called Slender who will randomly appear, if you look directly at her your screen starts to fade and you die, its really scary"

".....And why am i doing this again?"

At this Illusion began to smirk.

"Theirs a contest going on if that whoever finds the pages in the fastest amount of time wins a Fire Ruby"

Claire gasped at this.

"Your bluffing!"

"I know but Princess Sunset Shimmer is willing to give the one of the few she has from her collection, and we both know how much she loves her collection"

Claire thought for a moment aside from her "rivalry with Star's mom Princess Sunset was widely known for her hobby of collection rare and expensive crystals and gems, rumors where she a had a collection that would make a dragons horde look like a pile of rocks.

"And I should believe this why?"

"Because one I'm royalty and i know what goes on in the castle, and two I have this poster"

Illusion poofed up a flyer which Claire began to read.

ON APRIL 15 FOR 24 HOURS FOR THOSE WHO COMPLETE SLENDERMARE IN THE FASTEST RECORD TIME SHARE RECEIVE THE RARE FIRE RUBY PROVIDED BY PRINCESS SUNSET SHIMMER.

And at the end was Princess Sunset's official hoof-print, It looked too real to be fake, and Illusion being the responsible Prince that he was would not commit a fiendish act such as forgery.

"Okay Lulu I'll try my hoof at this, but if it proves to be a waste of my time, well you know the consequences"

Illusion looked at her with a content smile on his face.

"Of course my dear"

"No do you want to stay and watch me?"

"Oh no I have earns to run, but I'll be back later"

As Illusion left Claire sat down and started up the game

"Oh and the games more fun when you play it in the dark"

Illusion flicked the light switch and the room went dark.

"NO wait-" but the door was already shut.

"Huh alright"

Claire turned to the screen which now read "Sleandermare the eight pages"

"Okay Claire you can do this, how scary can this game be?"
________________________________________________________________________________
30 minuets later

"AAAAAHHHHH WHAT WAS THA-"

Claire felt something wet and slimy bite down on her neck.

GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Scared out of her mind, the kirin flailed and thrashed around the room thinking that the Slendermare had come into her room to get her.

After a few minuets of running around in the dark Clare collapsed down on the floor exhausted.

However before she closed her eyes Clare could have sworn she heard a victorious laughter.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Prism Bolt was currently using his laugh box to it limit, tears where rolling down his cheeks as he rolled over in could reveling in his victory.

After so many days of planning and convincing Illusion to help him, Prism had pulled of what was considered to the most ambitious prank he had pulled on Claire.

And the best part was is that he got away with it.

"Oh that plan went way better then I expected"

When his laughter died down the Pegasus took a breather and then let his thoughts take over.

Their was once was a time when Prism had a huge crush on the dragon pony hybrid, when he was a young colt found her really pretty and nice, however all possibilities where dashed when princy came into her life.

Although their was this one time when he managed to snag a kiss after he and Whirlwind broke up.

And so Eventually over the years Prism's crush grew into need to annoy her, make no mistake he still found Claire to be attractive but the only way he could "show" it was through his occasional pranks.

The more he thought about it Prism realized that with every prank he pulled on her, the possibility of them being together became less and less.

"Well theirs no turning back now" Prism said as he drifted of into sleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Prism Rainbow Bolt"

lazily opening his eyes Prism Bolt turn to the source of the voice

"Well Illusion how did our little plan go- WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU!"

Floating on was indeed Prince Illusion Son of Discord and Celestia.

Except that he was covered from head to toe in bandages.

"Well if you must know Claire was not happy about somepony scaring her to death and i was the first and only pony
she suspected who was involved in that little act, she would have beat me into submission if not for one factor, care to guess what it is?"

"Uh you her boyfriend?"

"Nope, then reason I'm not dead right now is because I told her whose idea it was and who was the pony who jumped her"

Prism's eyes became plates "You didn't!"

Illusion looked at Prism with a smirk.

"Oh I did and she told me to tell that she hopes you said goodbye to your family and have written your will"

Feeling a sense of dread Prism Bolt peaked over the edge of the cloud and looked down below.

And staring back at him with glaring eyes was a very angry looking Claire.

Looking back up Prism began pleading with the Prince.

"Dude please you gotta hide me!"

Illusion turned around.

"Sorry Prism but I came to you for two reasons"

Prism raised an eyebrow.

"The first one was to inform you of your inevitable fate"

"And the second"

At this Illusion turned his head to look at the Pegasus with a mischievous smile

"The second reason was to make it easier for Clarie to catch you"

"Huh?"

As soon as the words left his mouth Prism's wings vanished and the pony fell through the cloud.

"Don't worry your wings will return in exactly 24 hours!"

Screaming as if he was falling to his death(which he was) Prism hit the ground with a thud.

Even though he was afraid to open his eyes, Prism had to face reality.

Looking up Prism saw the grim expression of Claire looking down at him.

"Now Claire I know your mad"

"30 Seconds"

"....UH come again?"

"That's how long I'm giving you to run and hide in whatever crevice you can find"

Prisms heart began to beat faster then mouse

"So I suggest you start running"

Scrambling to his feet Prism bolted straight for the Everfree Forest.

A few moments later Illusion set his feet down on the ground.

"I assume that Prism fell for it"

"Looks like he did"

Soon as Claire Finished her sentence the mirage around Illusion disappeared reveling a perfectly fine Prince.

"I assume your going to chase after him now"

"Yes"

Claire began walking towards the Everfree but stopped for a second

"Oh and Lulu!" Claire said in a deep voice

"Yes dear?" Illusion said nervously

"Pull another collaborative prank with Prism again, and you really will need those bandages"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Running through Sweet Apple acres Prism both made a beeline for the cider cellar, the formers Pegasus believed her could hide in their until Claire calmed down.

He could see the door to the cellar with view and a certain Golden earth pony coming out of it.

"DEL HOLD THE DOOR!"

The pony known as Golden Delicious look at the oncoming wingless Pegasus pony with confusion.

Arriving at the door, Prism pleaded with earth pony.

"Please buddy you gotta let me in!"

Golden raised an eyebrow.

"Look Prism if you want some cider all you need to do is ask"

"No you don't understand shes gonna kill me if I don't hide!"

After hearing the word "her" Del pieced the puzzle together.

"You pulled a prank Claire didn't you?"

"Yes I did now please let me in!"

His face betrayed no emotions as Golden opened the door the the cellar.

"Just don't drink and cider, ya hear?"

But Prism was already in the cellar.

As soon as the doors closed Golden turned to see Crystal Claire standing in front of him

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Golden spoke.

"Want me to show you the back way in?"

Claire only smirked.

_________________________________________________________

After a few minutes of breathing Prism began to calm down.

"Okay I should be safe in here"

Prism relaxed as his sanity returned to him.

"Yeah, theirs no way Del would sell me out, I'm a-okay"

But before Prism could drift off into the dream world, he felt something rest on his shoulder.

"Are you so sure about that?" an all too familiar voice responded.

After the words registered in his head Prism made a futile attempt to flee.

Only to be pinned down by a surprisingly strong dracony

"Clare don't do this! please"

The kirin look at Prism with a face that boarded on both Evil and pure blood-lust

"Oh Prism Bolt, you know by now that just because I'm a lady doesn't mean that revenge is not an alien concept to me, in fact you might say I approve of such ideals!!!"

Prism's eyes shrank to pinpricks.

"Lets just say that before I deliver justice darling that you brought this upon your self, this is your death wish"

Upon finishing her sentence Claire extended her claws and gently pressed her paw against Prism's neck.

Prism had to admit that even in the face of certain death, the way the lighting reflected of Claire's body made her look sexy.

If he was going to die, at least he got one last wing boner.

Clarie's claws began to sink into the Pegasus's neck.

Shutting his eyes tightly, Prism waited for the end....

Then all of a sudden felt a pair of lips push onto his.

Eyes shooting wide open, Prism found Crystal Clarity kissing him

And her tongue was entering his mouth.

Not sure what to expect next or why it was happening Prism allowed entrance and found himself returning the kiss.

And it felt good.

Soon after 30 seconds of french kissing, Claire pulled away, the last part of her to leave Prisms mouth being her tongue.

A small strand of saliva connecting their mouths.

"I Don't understand"

Clarie smirked and almost immediately pushed her claw on Prism's chest pinning him down.

"Don't get any idea's darling, that little act right there was just to show how merciful I am, i could have left you in a shape where you would need extreme medical attention, and do you know why I didn't do that?"

Claire leaned forward until her mouth was at his ear.

"Because I'm not someone who mauls and tear like a real dragon does, I'm a lady and i will act as one"

After licking his ear Claire got up and started to leave.

"Oh and Prism, speak of this to anyone and I will give you fourth degree burns"

At that Claire began to walk out of the forest, she swished her tail from side to side to give a very generous view of her elegantly curved plot.

After Claire was out of sight Prism slumped his head on the ground and uttered one word.

"Wow"


_____________________________________________________________

As Claire walked out of the forest, content with her little "revenge" a thought entered her mind.

"Although I must admit, Prism is a very good kisser, if I wasn't dating Illusion I think I know who I might have gone for instead"

Author's Note:

PrismXClaire OTP

:D

Comments ( 19 )

I love this one! Although the description made me think Princess Celestia would be the one pranked.

5022045 if she was id put her character tag

:rainbowlaugh:Haha! Love it. Prism sure has quite large amount of ladies looking at him. If he was tad more mature and less lazy he could have one, maybe two if they're willing share!

I loved this one! I don't know why I misread Crystal Clarity as Princess Celestia though in the description.

Perfeced just ...wow that's all I have to say nice work man

LANCE blazer

Do you know what an apostrophe is?
If not, I suggest you look it up.
If so, I suggest you look at your title again.

Edit: That's better.

Learn the difference between they're and their

Ok right off the bat, love the heck out of this story:twilightsmile:

But, you do know that star's mom is twilight right? Or did you do sunset cause you don't like the twilight x flash ship?:rainbowhuh:

5023685
No Because I will never be ok with twilicorn

5022056 I misread the description at first.

Dat......Dat.....Ending.......I just don't know what to say.........:rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh:

You beautiful bastard!!! Some wrote my OTP!!!! XDDDDDDD

Great read and awesome writing. :3

You must have stealt it from kilala. It's too good.

5061877 A form of "steal". I wanted it to be double past.
It suposted to be funny.

Do you have an editor? I mean, judging by the grammar, you need one (in a good way, though). I'd be happy to help if you want. :raritywink:

~Topaz P.

I am a Man of Faust, But THAT CHICK IS HOTTER THAN THE SUN!

That's the keyword, Claire. 'Might'

Liked it, but thought the kissing was less likely to happen with Claire than just a simple flank whopping. Although I do agree that there actually is some kind of weird chemistry between the two.
Question though: why is there a sex tag? All they did was kiss.

Login or register to comment