• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,373 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,373

27.

We re-join the group in the council chamber of the Friendship Castle (for real this time. I Pinkie promise). Twilight and Black Mage were the last to join them. The bloodstains on Black Mage’s robes were now completely gone. Looks like he doesn’t need that spell after all.

When the two of them entered the room, everyone else turned to face them.

“Finally.” Rainbow Dash drawled, sounding a bit irritated. “What took you so long?”

Twilight gave a quick glance at Black Mage before returning her attention to Rainbow Dash. She then smiled awkwardly. “You don’t wanna know.”

When Rainbow Dash saw Twilight glance at Black Mage, she then also looked at him quickly, before turning back to face Twilight. “Yeah, you’re probably right.” She said, scratching the back of her head as he spoke.

Twilight beamed in response, thankful that she didn’t press the issue further. She then opened her eyes again to see everyone huddled around the centre of the room, between the seven thrones. “Finally, now we can move on.” She thought.

With everyone in place, she moved to address them. “Alright, now that we’re all here…”

“Twilight?” The purple alicorn suddenly heard a familiar voice from upstairs. She inwardly cursed.

Oh, great. More interruptions. I thought we were past this and ready to move forward by now.” She briefly gave an annoyed look towards the screen, before she turned back towards the stairs. “We’re in her Spike.” She called out.

Everyone in the room then turned and looked over at the stairs at the far side of the room, and saw a small, purple dragon enter the room.

The purple dragon entered the council room, and immediately looked around to see who else was here. He smiled when he saw his friends, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and especially Rarity. His expression then changed to one of confusion when he saw the two new guys.

He then turned back to face Twilight. “Hey, Twilight. Who are they?” He asked, pointing at the two of them.

Twilight cleared her throat before she spoke. “This is Fighter and Black Mage.” She said, pointing to each one. “They ended up in our world and they need our help getting back.”

“And to search for the Armor of Invincibility!” Fighter suddenly shouted out, with his arms in the air.

Everyone else looked at them strangely after hearing this. “Armor of Invincibility?” Rainbow Dash asked in a confused tone.

“Don’t ask.” Black Mage replied simply. And they didn’t.

Twilight then put her hoof to her mouth in thought. “Hmmm. Well, now we at least know why they came here. I guess that’s a little progress. But why would they come to this world to search for something that they heard about in their world? And if they knew how to come here, then how come they don’t know how to get back?” Her eyes then widened a bit. “Wait, is this another tangent?!” She thought angrily to herself. She snapped out of it quickly, however. “Oh well. I’ll give them a pass on this one since I learned a little more about them.

*Squee*

Author's Note:

MWA HA HA AH! I will delay the actual explanations for as long as humanly possible and nobody can stop me!