• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,373 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,373

57.

Stepping inside the Castle of the Two Sisters, the group first entered a small opening area, which aside from cobwebs and cracks in the stone, there was nothing except for a structure in the centre of the room, which looked like it once held some things on its pedestals, but were now empty.

“Well, we’re here,” Rainbow Dash said, taking to the air so that she had a bird’s-eye view of the room. “Now what?”

“First things first,” Twilight said, stepping out ahead of the group. “The...”

However, while she was speaking, she stepped on to a hidden switch in the floor, which suddenly caused the statue that she was standing next to and the immediate area around it, including her, flipped around, causing both the statue and Twilight to disappear.

“Damn it, Twilight!” Black Mage shouted out.

With a popping sound, Twilight Sparkle was once again standing in front of the group. “No! We are not doing this all-getting-separated-one-by-one-and-wandering-around-the-castle-in-small-groups-wasting-more-time-until-we-all-meet-back-up-again schtik.” She then faced forward once again. “Now come on!”

She then lit up her horn and picked up the six of them and suspended them in a purple (and soundproof) bubble of magic, which she floated alongside her, as she walked deeper into the castle.