• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,373 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,373

67.

“So you see, while Fighter and Black Mage are more of a symptom, the more immediate problem at the moment would be that over there,” Twilight explained, ending her explanation by pointing her hoof towards the midnight black alicorn to the side.

“Hi, there,” the villain responded, with an affable wave of her hoof.

“Hmmm, I see,” White Mage said, as she followed Twilight’s direction, with her fingers to her lips in thought, taking in the situation. “Excuse me for a moment,” she said a moment later, walking over towards said alicorn. “Excuse me, Ms. Demon Horse Lady?”

“Oh, please. There is no need to be so formal. Call me, Nightmare Moon.”

“Very well, Nightmare Moon. If it isn’t too much trouble, could you please allow us a moment to talk freely and discuss a plan for how we may defeat you?”

“Well, since I have already explicitly stated that the longer and more drawn out this fight becomes, the less of a chance that you all have to defeat me, then sure, take as much time as you need.”

White Mage smiled. “Why, thank you, but I assure that I will only need a moment, as I already know exactly what to do and it’s simply a matter of explaining it to the others.”

Nightmare Moon seemed to pause and glance to the side for a moment as she heard that. “…I feel like that should be setting off red flags in my mind right now, but I still feel secure enough in my power that my ultimate victory is assured.” She then looked over her shoulder as she continued to pontificate. “I just hope that it’s not a bad omen that I, myself am also just as susceptible to the red one’s stupidity and the blue one’s evilness, even though it was exactly the blue one’s evilness that caused me to reawaken in the first…”

“So you’ll allow as much time as we want? Thank you,” White Mage interrupted, cutting her off before common sense reasserted itself in her mind.