• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,355 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,355

66.

“Hey…”

“No,” White Mage immediately deadpanned.

“You didn’t even know what I was going to say,” Black Mage defended.

“Yes, I did; hence the ‘no’.” She didn’t even slow down in her stride and simply walked passed him, making her way over towards Twilight.

“Well, that’s just not fair,” Black Mage said as he turned around to follow White Mage’s path.

“Hey...” Red Mage followed up in greeting.

“No,” Black Mage immediately responded with, not even bothering to turn and face him.

White Mage stopped in front of Twilight. “Hello, there, you must be a resident of this dimension. Am I to assume that Black Mage, and to a lesser extent, Fighter, have been causing trouble for you and your world whilst they have been here?”

“That’s right, and I take from the fact that you emerged out of a portal and that you are already intimately familiar with Black Mage, that you come from the same dimension as him and Fighter?”

The woman in white robes smiled. “Allow me to introduce myself: I am White Mage of the Order of White Mages.”

“That’s incredibly redundant,” Twilight deadpanned. “And alongside everything else that I’ve been forced put up with from these two, you’re not doing a good job of convincing me that you’re any different and endearing me to your dimension.”

“Okay, I can immediately tell from your demeanour that you have spent more than two minutes in Black Mage’s company; from the looks of it, it’s a Class-2 Black Mage Reaction,” White Mage deduced. “For any inconveniencies that I know he has caused you, in the name of my home dimension, I apologise, I promise that I will fix your situation, and I know the recipe for a good, calming tea that’s sure to set your nerves on edge – it’s made using chamomile and herb extracts that add a certain ginger aftertaste, which I feel…”

“No tangents!” Twilight suddenly screamed at her, with her eye twitching like crazy.

“Oooooh, a Class-4 Black Mage Reaction,” White Mage followed up with immediately and without changing her tone in the slightest. “In that case, I should speed things up – a Class-5 Black Mage Reaction and things tend to get messy.”

“STOP USING ME AS A NOUN!” Black Mage shouted out from behind them. He then looked down and chuckled to himself. “Heh heh, ‘intimately familiar’.”

“Can I take this out now?” Fighter asked, referring to the knife still lodged in his head.