• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,373 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,373

72.

Now back at Canterlot Castle, the group, consisting of Fighter, Black Mage, White Mage, Red Mage, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Luna, joined now by Celestia and Discord were all gathered around a large, circular table in the Royal Dining Room, all of them enjoying a cup of White Mage’s special calming tea, whilst unwinding after their long and arduous adventure.

“You were right, White Mage, this tea is doing wonders for my anxiety,” Twilight spoke, taking another sip of her tea.

“I find that it really takes the edge off after spending sufficient time in these two’s company,” White Mage responded.

“I would take offense to that,” BM spoke up. “However, I’m simply far too engrossed in this tea as well, so I’ll let it slide.” He then took another drink.

“This tea gets a +1 to deliciousness,” Red Mage chimed in.

The rest of the group all gave affirmative nods in agreement.

Fluttershy simply gazed around the room, moving her eyes from one individual to the next, taking note of their uncharacteristically cheery and co-operative demeanour. She then took a drink of her own tea for the first time. “This is pot,” she deadpanned.

“Pots of what?” Pinkie asked from beside her.

“Pot,” Fluttershy repeated in the exact same tone. After a moment, she simply took another sip of her tea.

Author's Note:

For any of you who thought that the rushed, deus ex machina ending to the arc was just an April Fools Day joke…