• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,365 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,365

74.

“Now then,” Twilight began again after taking another sip of tea. “While it’s good to have Princess Luna back to normal, there is still the matter of Fighter and Black Mage literally poisoning our world with their stupidity and evilness, respectfully, so we’re pretty much back to where we were before the whole ‘Nightmare Moon’ incident happened, except worse off since now more time has passed, and we now also have Red Mage and White Mage here too, who will probably each have their own effects on our world if enough time should pass, so we really should get back to our original goal of getting them all back to their own world before that happens.”

She then turned towards White Mage and Red Mage specifically. “Am I to assume that you two have a way to do just that, since you two also arrived in our world via a portal, and White Mage at least seems reasonable enough not to cross dimensions without a way back.”

“Not to worry, Princess,” Red Mage responded. “I have proficiency in portal making, and I had it set specifically to hone in on Black Mage’s aura and stench…”

“Hey…”

“… no matter where in the multiverse it is. All I need is a d-20, a magical signature on the other side to lock on to, and…”

“Wait, you need to create a portal between dimensions?” Discord interrupted. He then smiled widely. “Well then, why didn’t you say so?” He then snapped his fingers, and with a ‘Poit’ sound, suddenly, there was a strange, white, wavy shimmering portal in the room with them.

Seeing the portal appear before her eyes, Twilight just blinked a few times before speaking up again. “Oh, yeah, Discord has the power to create portals between dimensions; I forgot about that,” she deadpanned. “That’s probably a sign that we should speed things up as much as equinely possible, by which I mean, if five minutes pass and they’re still not through, then we should just kick them through it and be done with this.”