• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,373 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,373

38.

While Twilight, Pinkie, Black Mage and Fighter hogged all the screen time to themselves, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy all sat together on the seats on the other side of the train car.

Rainbow then snapped to attention when she suddenly noticed something. “Hey, where’s Applejack?”

Meanwhile, at Sweet Apple Acres

Applejack raised her back hooves and planted them both firmly against the tree behind her, causing the apples within to fall into the buckets placed beneath it.

When she did that, she then suddenly brought her hoof to her mouth in thought. “Hmmm. I get the feeling that something important is going on and I’m missing it.” A moment later, she merely shrugged her shoulders and went back to bucking apples.

Meanwhile, back at the plot

“Well, if she’s not going to show up, then I want her resignation on my desk by next week.” Twilight said.

This caused Pinkie Pie to do a spit take with a glass of water, though no one knows where she got it. “You have a desk?!” She blurted out.

Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy all just facehooved at that, while Black Mage and even Fighter, facepalmed.

Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom

Lex Luthor sat at the head of the table, addressing the rest of the Legion. “Alright everyone, Black Mage and Fighter are finally on their way to Canterlot to meet with the Princesses. Now is our time to strike and…”

“Excuse me, Lex,” the Riddler interrupted. “But we’ve just detected the Saiyans arriving on the other side of the planet, and they are a more pressing threat to our plans at the moment.”

“What?!” Lex shouted out, bringing his palm to his face. “Oh, come on! And we finally started moving things forward.” Putting his hand back down, he let out a sigh before continuing. “Alright, we’ll keep an eye on these Saiyans before we focus on Black Mage and the others.”

This got him a round of affirmative nods from the rest of the Legion.

“Hey guys! We can use whaaaaaaaales!”

“Damn it, Aquaman,” Lex Luthor shouted across the room. “Get out of here. You’re not even in this group!”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAALES!”