• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,373 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,373

11.

“Okay,” Black Mage started, facing Fighter, while gesturing to the dead unicorn corpse behind him. “We’ve got a dead body just lying around in the middle of the forest, and the authorities will no doubt send out search teams soon to find and apprehend the monsters responsible and sentence them to a karmic and justified death. I don’t know, or care about you, but I want to be as far away from here as possible when they get here, so let’s proceed to run away from here like scared little forest elves.”

“Y’goiven.”

The next moment, Black Mage suddenly found himself being lifted up, and when he opened his eyes, he was hanging from a nearby tree, in far more pain than it looked like.

As soon as he realized what had happened, Black Mage suddenly looked from side to side, and started thinking about what just happened. “Well let’s see now: I said the words ‘scared little forest elves’ and now I’m hanging by my underwear, from a low hanging tree branch, and…” He quickly patted the pockets of his robes. “Yep, my wallet’s gone too. Clearly there is only one explanation for what just happened. Fighter?”

“Yo.”

“Thief is somehow standing just behind me right now, isn’t he?” Black Mage predicted.

“No,” Fighter responded. “Actually there’s no one there at all.”

*Beat*

“Oh, he’s good.” Black Mage said. “He doesn’t even have to be in the same world as me to screw me over. Oh well; Captain Stupid?”

“Yo.” Fighter responded again.

“Come over here and cut me down.”

“Sure thing, buddy.” Fighter walked over to the tree, unsheathed his sword and cut BM down from the branch that was holding him.

“Thanks.” Black Mage said, picking himself up. He then turned to the left side of the screen, and then turned his head back to face Fighter. “Alright, now to pick up from where I left off; let’s start running away from here.”

“Like scared little forest elves!” Fighter suddenly blurted out, with his arms up in the air.

Suddenly Black Mage was tripped up and fell face first to the forest floor. “Oh now that’s just not fair.”

Author's Note:

New Challenge:

Count how many times Fighter raises his arms.