• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,373 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,373

76.

“Well, Fighter, Black Mage,” Twilight began, now having recovered from her ‘Thief Experience’, looking each of them in the eye as she spoke. “I’m not going to say that it’s been fun, because it hasn’t, but it’s certainly been an interesting experience in the least, your time spent here.”

“Gee, Starbutt, you’re gonna make me tear up,” BM drolled sarcastically.

“I’m not going to miss this,” Twilight deadpanned.

“Well, I’m going to miss you, Fighter,” Pinkie Pie suddenly appeared beside Twilight, to also say her final goodbyes.

“And I you, Pinkie,” Fighter responded. “For I swear on the knightly code that I hold so dear, that I shall never forget my adventures had in this realm and the bonds that I have forged here this day.”

“Fighter, there is no knightly code; you just made it up,” BM interjected. “Also, you’re technically not a knight anymore.”

“For what force could be powerful enough to severe the ties of friendship formed between us?” Fighter continued. “Especially now that I have the Armor of Invincibility; did I mention that?” He added.

“Friendship is Magic!” Pink exclaimed.

“Okay, I’m being ignored. What else is new?” BM added.

“What did I say about speeding things up?!” Twilight suddenly found herself shouting again.