• Member Since 30th Mar, 2013
  • offline last seen Yesterday

Dawn Flower


Have you ever heard about the theory about how subatomic particles can pop into existence at random? Well, replace subatomic particles with updates and you have my writing style in a nutshell.

T

After the Light Warriors defeated Chaos, (look, the point is, Chaos was defeated and the Light Warriors were there) the four heroes friends travelling companions of them decided to all go their separate ways and move on with their lives... except for Black Mage and Fighter. They continued adventuring simply because they had nothing better to do.

While on a quest for the mythical Armor of Invincibility, the two of them end up transported to Equestria. How will they react to this strange new world, and how will this new world react to the two of them? Will they end up bringing about the destruction of this peaceful world? Will they learn the true meaning of friendship?

HELL NO to the latter; maybe to the former.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is copyright of Hasbro
8-Bit Theatre is copyright of Brian Clevinger

Now has it's own TV Tropes page

Featured on 27/09/2017

Chapters (87)
Comments ( 146 )

You are a godamn genius and someone needs to make a sprite comic of this! Also it would not surprise me if thief manages to steal his way here and red Mage puts skill points into portal making

Alright, let's see: The plot makes no sense, the characters are horribly one dimensional, the jokes are stupid, and I've facepalmed at least twice per chapter. Yup, this is a good recreation of one of my favorites. Have an upvote, fav, and cookie.

4755354 this is pretty much 8 bit theatre in a nutshell isn't it?

4755523 That, and BM being the punching bag of the universe.
...I just had the most frightening thought: Fighter meets Pinkie Pie.

4755545 I just flinched in fear, it's going to be like the Cornelia guard again

sirraf #6 · Jul 27th, 2014 · · · 2. ·

just an Aneurysm from the sheer stupidity

4757838 well it is 8 bit theatre, did you expect competence from the characters?

4755296 And white mage would probably show up to prevent the four from destroying, stealing, twinking, and stupiding the universe into non-existence. And potentially fall victim to the terrifying white mageXblack mage ship that would leave our minds horribly scarred. Also I just finished reading 8-bit theatre in its entirely. Now I'm sad because I have run out of things to do the moment I post this comment.

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: I'm doing something just like this! Except with less cutsey ponies and more grimdark ... Dark... Elves... Girmdarkelves.

Comment posted by the_sane_maniac deleted Jul 27th, 2014

4759564 and somehow they will scar that poor kid even more

God I hope it's not just fighter and black Mage

Will Rainbow Dash be beating anybody up in this story? Is Black Mage still a Butt Monkey?

4767207

Is Black Mage still a Butt Monkey?

That's like asking if Twilight is smart. It's such a part of their character, it wouldn't even be them if that trait isn't present.

Comment posted by Changeling-Drone deleted Dec 8th, 2017

4817528
I already have several ideas for future chapters, but I have to deal with the next chapter first.
Also, a please would be nice.

Something is going to attack now that black Mage is leading right?

4825023 4825321
What kind of continuity do you think these kinds of work have?:trollestia:

Smurf #19 · Aug 9th, 2014 · · · 13. ·

Poor Fluttershy... Or should I feel sorry for those two clowns instead?

4825584 the painful for black Mage kind

I can see it now. Black Mage gets his ass handed to him by Angel.

Always be scared when black Mage can have a conversation without someone getting hurt

lt's a sign of the apocalypse!

quick! tell her how your hadoken works!

4891661 wouldn't that mean the Changelings could learn it?

I image a spy a heavy getting interrupted for a very awkward moment

He got one ladies and gentlemen!

I don't regret reading this fic.

Do when will black Mage snap and hadoken ponyville?

Still waiting for Angel Bunny to kick BM's ass.
And for BM to meet Discord.
And get his ass kicked by Discord.

4911163 I think black mage might be barely able beat angel, and I think discord will like him

i can see Twilight picking up a lot of BM's characteristics by the end of this :pinkiecrazy:

:twilightblush: thanks for mentioning my group :twilightblush:

4915600
No problem.
But how were you able to add MY story to it. I'm not angry; just curious.

4915655 Oh thats easy by the report button there is a folder, clicking on the folder gives you a list of all your groups, so you then search for the groups you want then click on the group, and then click on the folder you want it in BAM it is now in the group

Is it hadoken time?


I'm imagining black Mage with his blue powers goblin punching rainbow

Where's the Phoenix down I misplaced it!

Ah, good old Fighter-BM banter.
Although, Black Mage's first dialogue says Back Mage, you might want to fix that. Anyway, I'm keeping an eye on this story. 8-bit Theater is awesome!...Even if I never finished reading it, but hearing Chaos was defeated in some way isn't really a spoiler to me.

You know, I was about to wonder why most of this wasn't one big chapter, but then it hit me: The comic is a few panels that usually have little to no plot progress happening in the first place. So about six short chapters "doing sweet FA" is entirely accurate. XD

Ooh, pony interaction, finally. Hey, it's...That Guy that's probably an OC!
Eh, I'm sure that'll be explained. Maybe. Or BM could just have Murder Time Fun Time on him instead of Fighter.

That comment from Fighter is making me add one detail to how they move: When they turn around, they literally flip over as if they were in Paper Mario.

Turn around, every now and then BM spouts some weird theory and we have to listen to him~

...What do you know, he DID go Murder Time Fun Time on him. Somehow, I'm shocked by this.
Farewell, Unnamed OC #301, your contribution to this story will not be forgotten.

Pick a direction and walk, The Elder Scrolls style of getting things done.

DING DING DING We have a winner! Fighter, tell him what he's won!
...Or..don't, I guess.

There are essentially TWO Pinkie Pies, sound the fourth wall alarm! THE FATE OF THE MULTIVERSE IS AT STAKE HERE!

Login or register to comment