• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,365 Views, 146 Comments

8-Bit Pony - Dawn Flower



Another one of Fighter's quests for the Armor of Invincibility, leads him and Black Mage to the magical land of Equestria. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
4
 146
 2,365

70.

“What was that?” Twilight wondered, still facing away from whatever had caused that flash of light.

“Looked kinda like an impossibly pure white light to me,” Red Mage uttered. He then suddenly looked down. “Why does this all feel so familiar?”

“Nice alliteration at the start there, buddy” Fighter noted.

“That’s not what alliteration is, Fighter, but points for trying, and of course, I’ll accept the praise regardless,” Red Mage responded, which made Fighter beam happily in response to his own praise, before RM faced forward again. “But seriously, what was that?”

“Oh, it’s quite simple,” White Mage began, walking over towards them, with a now de-evilised Princess Luna beside her. “I just zapped her with enough white magic to purify a corrupted being of pure nightmare energy. Which she was. So it worked out.”

“Wait a minute!” Fighter suddenly interrupted, with his arms in the air. “This is that exactly what you did against Chaos, in exactly the same way too, right down to the lines of dialogue!” Fighter questioned.

Black Mage placed his fingers to his mouth in thought. “Hey, you’re right.”

“Who cares?!” Twilight suddenly exploded. “I’m just glad that this whole thing is finally over! If it really bothers you that much, then go and complain about it to somebody else, somewhere else, but not me!”

*Cough*