• Published 6th Aug 2014
  • 3,085 Views, 137 Comments

Planet of the Ponies. - theanonymousbrony



On Earth, they were just simple highschool graduates, now they are the talk of all Equestria.

Comments ( 12 )

i wonder what will happen next?

Why is chapter thirty-two so disproportionately long when compared to the rest of the chapters?

9423749
In the original version, all of those parts where Spike is interacting with Jeffrie, Jonathan, and Andrew were never in it; they were just briefly mentioned in a short sentence and then moved onto where Jeffrie and Twilight meet at the restaurant. I chose to include these extra moments because I wanted Jeffrie and Spike to develop a brotherly bond together. And what better way to do that than to dedicate a huge half of the chapter showing them interact with one another. The next chapter that'll probably be as long as that would be when I get to Dragon's Quest.

YE-(And I cannot stress this enough)-HAW

ADHD is a different experience for everyone.

That and one of them also has Aspergers

Please don't let this story die

10386150
I'm honestly not entirely sure (it might have something to do with this cover art being uploaded from an iPod). If you want, you can see it through this Deviantart link.
https://www.deviantart.com/meanstoanend1/art/Planet-of-the-Ponies-cover-art-730137727

Will you be finishing this story. It's genuinely funny and entertaining. Please don't let it die

10841117
I do plan on finishing this story, I just have a lot on my plate that's taking up most of my time, whether it be trying to get a PS5, focusing on college, or working on other stories that I haven't even published on this site. And in case you're wondering, I plan on ending this story in a way that it'll be set up for a sequel. Before I even start working on the next chapter, I'm most likely going to re-read all the previous chapters to refresh my memory on what's been going on, as well as fix any spelling errors.

10842710
Understandable. I understand how taxing college can be

Login or register to comment