• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 7,030 Views, 60 Comments

Luna's Dream Play - LiviShy



When Luna decides to have some fun with the main 6 in their dreams all sorts of "fun" happens as she explores their secret fetishes.

  • ...
51
 60
 7,030
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

.............And like that, im out.

5074022 And like that, I am soooo IN! :pinkiehappy:

5074022 I understand why you might not like where the direction it is heading in but I do wish you could of stayed to at least look at my other fics in the future but it's your choice!:twilightsmile:

If you want maybe you can put (clop) or (non-clop) in the title or the beginning of the chapter so you don't have to get lengthy with the note in mentioning what kind of chapter it is.

5072822 I will this is a great story:twilightsmile:

5074467 I will take that into account!

5074938 Thank you so much! :twilightsmile:

If this continues on the path it seems to be, I'm gone.

5075947 I'm sorry you don't like my story anymore, except really this is my story. I knew most people wouldn't like it, but this is MY story. MY idea. I can't change it to please everyone and while I know it is far from perfect, I'm pretty proud of it.

5076041 I'm not complaining, nor asking you to change anything, just giving you a heads up.
I'll still follow you, but I see way too many clopfics involving a dominant Luna who ends up being corrupt, and frankly I'm tarting to get tired of them.

It's a bitch finding Luna-dom fics where he's just a bitch and not evil on top of it.

5077886 I can completely understand that!

Login or register to comment