• Published 8th Apr 2012
  • 4,027 Views, 66 Comments

The Night's Return. - Anonymo



Twilight Sparkle fails to stop Nightmare Moon and is taken into her custody.

  • ...
24
 66
 4,027
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Where can I find MarioMaster02?

Not my cup of tea. Sorry, but I am out.

8494830
You just realized this after chapter 4? Haha! Peace!

8494928

Hey, I took a crack at it. Don't be laughing.

8494932
Not trying to be rude at all, and I apologize if I came off in such a way. My only point is that after reading the multiple deep and violent genre's in which this story will be and the obvious darkness in the last couple chapters is that everyone would have already assumed that it is for a much more mature audience and is not for a sensitive or fragile minded viewer-ship. I plan on getting much darker as the story progresses, and am sorry if that was not clear enough from the get-go.

8494961
It happens. My prerogative is too at least put three or four chapters into consideration before a decision is made.

Pretty cliche and rude if someone just indulges with the first chapter and bails.

Gotta get some idea of the story first.

8494969
Totally alright, and that is probably what most people should do anyway. Once again, I'm really sorry if I came off in a negative or rude way. An opinion is an opinion, and that's something I'd never disagree on. I'm glad that you even stuck out this far to be completely honest, as these are my first two stories. No hard feelings m8, thanks for the feedback.

8494982
No worries. It's all good. We're square.

Best of luck to you.

8494961
It was clear from the start it was going to be darker. But that darkness doesn't seem to fit the romance that will eventually happen, and doesn't fit the way the story is set up in the Description.

The Description made it sound more like Twilight impresses NMM and so NMM teaches her.

But so far in your story, Nightmare Moon has been a D Class villain Brute. She has power, but nothing else. She just lashes out at Twilight every chance she gets. She's not smart, she doesn't break Twilight mentally, she doesn't use trickery or intelligence, she doesn't twist Twilight's point of view using logic and reason. She doesn't even use Mind Control.

She literally is just taking a bat to Twilight's legs. Healing them and asking 'Will you submit?' and that's her solution to everything. Breaking legs and rehealing them. That kinda torture doesn't breed loyalty, love, dependancy, or anything but fear and hate.

Realistically, Twilight would fear NMM and would run the very second she was out of NMM's sight. Or the anger would blind her and attack to kill NMM. But she would NOT stay of her own free will. What's more, she would NEVER be loyal to Nightmare Moon and would be very disobedient.

What these 4 chapters have told me, so far, is that this is just a gore fic. There won't be much story, and it will be very basic and not interesting. The main draw will be torture and abuse. Which without a good plot or reason, has no reason to exist other than that it's a fetish for some people. Well for me, it is not. Torture, abuse, and gore just for the sake of gore, and no story or deeper meaning behind it is boring. If I wanted that, I would go read Pages of Harmony again. Instead, I'll go read Breaking Twilight as it does the whole Twilight captured and corrupted by NMM better.

Wow, this is something.....You brought us to this point, I can't wait to see where you go with this 'cause I've never thought that you would have things go this way. Will this be a happy ending or tragic I can't wait to see :twilightsmile:

Please continue this story I would like to see what happens next

Login or register to comment