• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,048 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,048

PreviousChapters Next
[FIXED] Episode 44: You Wanted A Monster...

(For remade chapter) tears sting your eyes. Why won't anyling realize you're trying to help? And now Nightshade, the only little pony that relied on you and supported you is gone.
You are truly alone.
You run into the forest, and slam into every tree you see, trying to harm yourself violently.
"WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! I ONLY WANTED FRIENDS! I ONLY WANTED TO BE GOOD! I ONLY WANTED TO BE ACCEPTED!"
You finally collapse. The bruises; emotional and physical prove to be too much.
"I only wanted to be the hero."

With tears in your eyes, you continue to run. Away from the town. Away from the ponies. Away from the pain and the shame. You can't help but think in despair as you continue to run...

Why won't anyling realize that I'm just trying to help? And now, because I tried to play the hero, Nightshade the only little pony that actually relied on me and supported me... is gone.

You stop in a tree line near a open flied. More tears begin to fall as you remember all the times you had with Nightshade. Suddenly, all you anger explodes and you begin to slam into every tree in the area, trying to harm yourself violently while screaming...

"WHY*wham*WHY*wham*WHY*wham*WHY*wham*WHY?!*wham*WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!*wham*I ONLY WANTED FRIENDS!*wham*I ONLY WANTED TO BE GOOD!*wham*I ONLY WANTED TO BE ACCEPTED!"*wham*

Finally you collapse onto the ground. The bruises; emotional and physical prove to be too much. You begin to remember all the times you were with Nightshade. Her cat-like eyes, her black coat, her huge appetite, her strange looking armor, her... her...

You think of all the things you could see in your little Nightshades beautiful starry mane, and say,
"Space, common stars, galaxies, black holes, Orion, the Big Dipper... THE BIG DIPPER!" And curl up into a fetal position, mumbling "Wanna go to space, wanna go to space, wanna go to space" to yourself over and over again

Amazing space-like mane. You begin to think of all the things you could see in little Nightshade's beautiful mane, and say "Space, common stars, galaxies, black holes, Orion, the Big Dipper...THE BIG DIPPER!" You then curl up into the fetal position and start crying. Finally, after a few more minutes of tears, your thoughts start to take a darker tone...

In your despair, you consider how no matter what you do, you'll always be alone, everypony will always hate you, and think you're a monster and you hear a tiny dark voice making these dark thoughts worse and tempting you to just give in and take your revenge on the world.

No matter what I say or do, I'll always be alone and I'll always be hated by everyling I meet. I'll just be... a monster. You think to yourself in despair. You then suddenly hear a faint female voice beckon,

"Yessssss, You'll always be alone, no one will ever love you. No one will ever even care for you. You'll always be hated by all. Even your only friends in this worthless town hate you. You tried to be the 'hero' and look how they repay you... With hate, scorn, and pain. You'll always be nothing more than a monster to them. Why not live down to expectations and take your revenge on these pitiful ponies? Become the monster they see you as..."

The voice continues to torment you and tempt you to give in to the rage.

You are in a very fragile and unstable emotional state right now and Celestia have mercy on anypony who dares attack while you're in this state...

You can't help but think that you are in a very fragile and unstable emotional state right now. The fact that you have a tiny voice whispering evil thoughts to you helps prove the unstable part. You hope to Luna that noling attacks you while you're in this state. The midnight colored smoke around you and fox tail are growing larger off of your building sorrow and rage. With luck, noling will find yo-

"There he is!"

You get up, but before you can turn around and see were the voice came from, a rainbow blur knocks you back. As you get up, you hear Rainbow Dash taunt,

"Not so tough now, huh."

The little voice in your head starts to laugh and say,

See! Even in your state of mourning they still interfere! Give into your hate, give into the rage! Show these pitiful ponies what happens when they mess with us! Pay them back a thousand-fold!!!

*Snap*

All your anger, sorrow, pain, grief, and hate explodes at once. You also hear this in the background and it makes you smile wickedly.

Rainbow Dash charges at you, but with an enraged scream you lash out with a Falcon Punch that connects head-on with the pegasus's face. The force of the blow sends the athlete flying back until she smashes through a pair of trees.

"RAINBOW DASH!" the ponies cry out. You turn and see that Applejack, Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie all followed you. Your anger spikes even more and the midnight colored smoke and fox tail becomes more unstable. You hear Twilight scream,

"Get him!!!" and you snarl in anger. So you decide to settle old scores with the ponies...

“I WAS the one who watched over the innocent!”

Applejack charges at you in a rage, but you block her with forcefield stunning the farmpony. Before she can recover, you let down the forcefield and shoryuken the farm pony, sending her flying to where Rainbow Dash is.

“I WAS the one who protected those who can't protect themselves!”

As you walk forward, you dodge Pinkie Pie's party cannon with teleport and teleport right in front of her. Before the shocked pony can blast you, you hit the barrel of the party cannon with a hook that makes the cannon spin around and hit the party pony with enough force to knock to Applejack and Rainbow Dash like a baseball.

“I AM the shadow that now follows the path of evil!”

You teleport behind Rarity and buck the fashionista before she can react, sending her into her fallen friends.

“I am the beaten dog biting back!”

You dodge another magic blast and teleport behind Twilight. Horn glowing, she whirls around to blast you with a another spell, but you slap her horn to cancel her attack and daze the unicorn before following up with a charged-up point-blank stun spell that knocks the librarian backwards into the pile of defeated ponies.

You rise into the air, glaring at the ponies knocked to the ground, and scream your defiance down on them. Your rage builds with every word. Your power grows with every look of fear and anger sent up at you. You charge up another spell, not knowing what it is, and Luna forgive you, you don't want to stop it.

“I!”

You use your fox tail to lift you up into the air.

“AM!”

You charge up a big attack ball with power you didn't know you had. You don't know what it is or what it'll do, but Luna forgive you you don't want it to stop!

“THE HOODED OFFENDER!!!”

With each word you say your rage builds, and the voice in your head keeps saying over and over,

Yess! Yesss! Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!!!

Just as you're about to fire the death ball at them, you hear something that makes you stop dead in your tracks...

"DADDY! STOOOOP!!!"

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here.

*starts running down halls at super human speeds* Kersey475, I'm heading to your location. When we meat up we'll discuss a way out of my head. *Crash* Huh what was tha-Ahhhhhhhhh! *Sees a horde of grimdarks that just burst though a steel wall looking at him* Uhhhhh hi...Running away now! Okay change of plans. neet me in a vault marked 'Movie weapons galore' and try not to get killed on the way.

ForevertheDoctor just...take care of Magus for now. I have a feeling hes gonna be like that for awhile. Just get to earth and tell the Doctor that if he doesn't hurry up that a certain video will be posted on the internet.

Yesterday's question answer is....

'Uh... Season 4 is already over. But can we make it to Season 5? YES WE CAN!!!'

That's the kind of enthusiasm I'm looking for people! Thank you Dream Seeker for answering with this kind of enthusiasm. Now today's question well there's two question's today. And they are.....

What is your reaction to this chapter?

and

What should we call this few past chapters arc?

You know how I called the Dragonshy episode and "Dragonshy arc". Well, what should the "Boast Buster" arc be called.

BYE!

PreviousChapters Next