• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,042 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,042

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 19: Heart Attack and Talking With the 'Enemy's' Sister!!!

Nearly have a Heart Attack from the amount of adorable and sad this filly is producing.

Before you can even think of something to say to the filly, you realize something. She looks so adorable with her eyes looking so big like that. If you could eat love, which you still haven't figured out why you can't, you would be overflow with her adorableness.

*thump*

Whats this feeling I have in my chest? You think to yourself questionably. It feels...nice. You begin to smile, and the filly looks up at you in surprise. She looks even more adorable then before.

*thump* *thump*

Okay, this feeling in my chest is speeding up and doesn't feel goo anymore! You think to yourself in distress. You back away from the filly and start to hold your chest (somehow defining all logic cause of, you know, hooves) in pain. The filly walks out and gallops over to you looking worried. " Are you okay mister?" She asks you in a worried tone. So...cute. You think to yourself.

*thump* *thump* *thump* *thump*

You start to see dots in your vision. Your chest feels like its going to explode, like that one scene from Alien. You look at the filly with a pained expression and you say to her "I'm gonna faint now". And you do just that. Your vision goes and all you see is black. This isn't the first time you've fainted, it's actually your third time. The second time was when you were blasted off into that blasted forest after the failed invasion. The first time was when one of your old comrades made you watch *shiver* My Little Human. Worst. Day. EVER! Looks like your waking up, let's see what happens....

3 HOURS LATER

"Ugh...where am I?" You wake up from the depths of unconsciousness to see that you aren't outside. You appear to be inside the barn that you teleported all the apples from before to. You know this because there are apple buckets everywhere! No matter where you look, there is always a apple bucket. "Whoa," You say to yourself in surprise. " I guess I bucked more apple trees then I thought I did."

"You sure did mister." You look over to the voice in shock, to see the little filly from before, is next to you. She must have noticed your shocked expression because then she said " Yep, you've bucked more apple trees then mah sister, Applejack, did last year in the yearly 'Apple Family Harvesting Contest' and she got first place!" She smiles brightly at that fact. You would have "awwed" if for the fact that she said "mah sister" and "Applejack" in the same sentence. The gears in your mind start to process that information.

...

...

...

*ding* OH SHOOT SHES APPLEJACK'S SISTER!!!!! You look around in pure terror, half expecting Applejack to pop out of one of the apple buckets and pummel you. Silly as that may sound, you still don't want to take any chances. "Uh...mister are you gonna be alright?" The filly asks you, looking very worried look.

She's just a filly. She won't hurt you. Also, that's Applejack's sister soooooo don't piss her off, k?

You take a deep breath before you decide to talk to the filly. She's just a filly. You think to your self. If she wanted to hurt me she would have done it to me by now. Besides, She's Applejacks sister, if I make her mad it spells doom for me. You look at the filly and decide to...

Try to talk to her. She's just a filly, she can't cause that much harm. The only two other ponies nearby are either tired.... or asleep.

...sit down and talk to her. (If Bugze is surprisingly good at interaction with foals that would be awesome.)

Introduce yourself,

Ok sit down...and talk to her

You decide to get to know the little filly, maybe you can be friends with her, after all if she isn't calling the Royal Guard on your flank as soon as she saw you, then she must want to get to know you or something of that nature. So you decide to introduce yourself. "Hi my name is...." You stop mid sentence. You don't trust this little filly enough to tell her your name. But, what do you tell her what your name is...*ding* You then remember something Cadance told you before she teleported you here.

"Ah ha, I got it, I'll see you later Bugze."

Well...that could work You think to yourself. You notice that the filly is looking at you strangely. You look at her embarrassed and say "Sorry, what I was saying is that my friends call me Bugze, whats your name?" You ask the little filly. She looks at you wih big excited eyes and says "Mah name is Applebloom Mister Bugze." You laugh a little at the "Mister" comment, but you let it slide. You and Applebloom decide to talk about like and dislikes and stuff like that for awhile....

20 MINUTES LATER

You've talking with Applebloom for the past twenty minutes, and you've discovered a lot of things about her. For one she has a brother called Big Macintosh (who, fro her description, you do not want to meet in your changeling or make him mad..at all) and a grandma called Granny Smith (what is with her family and apple related names?). Apparently, after you past-out, she manged to drag you all the way to the bran without getting caught. She also told you that, like you, she doesn't have a cutie mark, but unlike you she has two friends, Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo, who also don't have cutie marks. And they formed this cute little group called 'The Cutie Mark Crusaders" and their goal is to find their cutie marks. She told you on some of their misadventures trying to get their cutie marks, and you admit that you laughed at loud at some of them. Which leads us to whats happening now...

"So your telling me that you girls thought it would be a good idea to get your cutie marks in *snort* horror movie watchers!" You say barely containing your laughter. Applebloom then gives you an embarrassed nod. "Well...yeah now that I think about it, it wasn't a very good idea, I still get nightmares from that stuff."

"Anyway Bugze, I've been thinking that since you don't have a cutie mark either, would ya like to join the cutie mark crusaders?" She asks you in an adorable voice with big pleading eyes. You give a shocked expression, but then you smile a huge smile. This would be not only mean new friend, but you would also be a cool little group. You are about to respond with a 'yes' when the bran door opens and someling walks in.

"Applebloom do you know what happened to all the appl...VARMINT.

...

...

...

Oh poo.

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Hey guys, DWC here. Look I'm at my aunt's house and typing this as fast as possible. I won't have time to get this edited today either so sorry. Any way the votes are in for the fanbase name, here are the final results...

Hive Mind- 3

Minions- 2

Eeveelites- 1

The winner is...Hive Mind. Congrats to the person who first suggested it. So Hive Mind today's episode question is

If you can be any creature from MLP what would you be and why?

I mean like pony(chose which version if ya could) or changeling or...whatever Discord is (I forgot). Till next time, this has been DWC. Oh shoot the doors opening, gotta go now bye!

PreviousChapters Next