• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,041 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,041

PreviousChapters Next
[FIXED] Episode 23: Following The Six Crazy Mares (Part 1)

c) Follow the group and then help with the dragon

Sea. LOL C.

C) You don't want to risk blowing your cover in front of ALL SIX ELEMENTS OF HARMONY!

C. Applejack would just pick you out immediately for option A, and B stands for barbecue in which you are the main course. So go with C.

I vote Option C.

You decide that the best option to help would be to follow them at a safe distance, and by a safe distance you mean AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THEM. You considered going with them, but then you remembered that Applejack could be one of the ponies going with the pegasus so you aren't going to take that chance. You also considered going against the dragon by yourself, but then you remembered that B stands for Barbecue in which you are the main course, and you don't feel like getting eaten by a dragon today. You wait until the yellow pegasus is far away enough from you, then you follow her into Ponyville.

30 MINUTES LATER

You followed the pegasus all the way to the center of town. She went into a tree house of some kind, so you decided that it would be best for you to hide out in a tree near by. You quickly climb up a tree near the tree house and wait for her to come back out. It's a couple minutes later when she comes out with five other mares… ALL OF THEM FROM THE WEDDING THAT KICKED YOUR FLANK! You begin to freak-out over the fact that every mare knows that you are in the area, and the fact that they all hate you for doing something mean to them. You begin to calm down when you realize that they aren't heading your way. Instead they all get into a straight line, like guards would do when their commanding officer was inspecting them, and Twilight began to walk back and forth from them and she began to give out instructions.

You hear bits and pieces of what Twilight is telling them, and from what you can hear apparently Twilight has a map planed out showing the best way up the mountain. Twilight says something you can't hear that causes the yellow pegasus to start to shiver like crazy. Poor girl, must be terrified about what ever Twilight said, you think to yourself in sympathy. Rainbow then says something to Applejack, which causes Rarity to...take out a scarf and puts it on?

You see Twilight pull out the map, and you see the yellow pegasus walk over to her. You can't hear exactly what they’re saying. It looks like the pegasus is trying to say something to Twilight, but it looks like Twilight's too busy reading the map to listen. The yellow pegasus suddenly looks really happy and she starts to...leave. Twilight suddenly notices this and she says something to the pegasus. You lose interest after that and decide to pass the time by…

Seeing how you are about to go up against a DRAGON you also decide to read "Kung-Fu For Dummies" and learn either:
"Chain Punch"
OR
"No Shadow Kick"

Reading your 'Kung-Fu For Dummies' book, you know since you’re going against a stinking DRAGON, you think it would be a good idea to know some form of attack to live a little bit longer. You think about it so that you can take it out of The Inventory, and you begin to look though the list of moves you could learn. One move catches your eye, its called the 'No Shadow Kick" heres how it looks like.

A couple of minutes later you memorize all the steps to do the move, and you hopefully think that you got it down pat. Hopefully, a dragon will feel this, or at the very least be distracted by it long enough so that it won't eat me.You think to yourself in both terror and hope.

Learned 'No Shadow Kick'

You turned back to the ponies to see...them running off with the yellow pegasus being dragged away with them. They know that that's technically kidnapping...right?you think to yourself in confusion. You realize that they are getting away from you, so you decide that the fastest way to catch up with them would be too…

remambering the multiple stealth games youve played (hitmare a ponys creed etc.) you use you amazing free running skills to tail them thrugh the trees

Try doing stealth free running skills, like those stealth games you played (Hitmare, Pony's Creed, etc.). You take a deep breath and begin to run across the buildings...without messing up at all. You would have thought of how surprisingly good you are at this, but you decide that the best thing to do would be to focus on making the jumps and not getting seen by any of the ponies down below.

24 MINUTES LATER

You finally manage to catch up with the six mares after alot of tree jumping. You somehow manage to jump stealthy into a tree near where the six mares stopped at. But, as soon as you got there you hear a deep loud snore coming from the top of the mountain. You would have wondered why the dragon was sleeping, if it weren't for the fact that the yellow pegasus from before flipped over like a goat that just fainted and was frozen in fear.

From what you can see, Applejack will be taking the map and the yellow pegasus on a different path up the mountain, and Twilight, Rainbow, Rarity, and Pinkie will be taking the original path up the mountain.Oh no, they’re splitting up. Should I follow the large group of ponies where there would be a higher chance of me getting caught, or should I follow Applejack and the yellow pegasus where the chance of getting caught is lower but then there's Applejack and her changeling sensing thing I have to worry about. You make up your mind and decide to follow…

Who should you follow?

Author's Note:

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here. And yes I went there, I made this a three or four parter. Next part will follow which group you guy's/girl's/ponies/bug's, so you people/bug/pony better choose wisely. Oh, and also suggest what the changeling (you) do on with which group you follow. Also to Kersey475 and forevertheDoctor, your guys suggestions for the dragon encounter will be used when I write that chapter, so don't worry about them never getting used. They sound just too awesome to not use. Now yesterdays questions answer has been said, but since the first person to say it cheated by using the internet, the winner goes to the seconded placer AlphaThroughZeta, congrats dude/girl. Today's question is personal to me, and it is

What was the funniest thing so far in this story?

I want an honest answer Hive Mind. Please tell me what you guys think was the funniest thing that you've all read in this story so far. Bye for now, this has been DWC, and now I have to do research on the 'Dragonshy' episode...bye!

PreviousChapters Next