• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,041 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,041

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 31: RUN, CHANGELING, RUN!!!

Your eyes widen. You gulp and stutter.
"Oh, er...eh..."
You gulp again. The white unicorn is looking at you suspiciously. Crap. You cough and then speak with a British accent (similar to the voice of Tom Hiddleston. *squeal*)
"Ehem! Good evening my fair lady! Lovely weather out-oh, wait...it's storming...ah well, it is still lovely with you in my prescence, my fair lady! Your beauty radiates and lights up this darkened world." you give her hoof a quick kiss, causing a squeal to escape her. This gives you a bit more confidence and you decide to live your role.
"Well then my dear, care for a bit of fresh brewed tea and crumpets?" you ask maintaining your accent, a large smirk growing on your face.

Your eyes widen in panic as you can't come up with anything to say back to Rarity. Applejack and Twilight begin to give you even more suspicious looks then before. You gulp and begin to stutter out a response "Oh, er...eh...that is....um." You gulp again, and Rarity begins to look at you suspiciously. Oh that's not good. Come on brain, think, think , think....oh well, I'll wing it. You think to yourself in a defeated tone. You cough into your coats sleeve and say in a surprisingly good British accent (you can't help but think that your accent sounds like Act Hiddleston), "Ahem! Good evening my fair lady! Lovely weather out-oh, wait...it's storming...ah well, it is still lovely with you in my presence, my fair lady! Your beauty radiates and lights up this darkened world." You decide to go with it and you pick up Rarity's hoof and kiss it like you've seen those rich stallions do in the movies. You look up to see Rarity blushing as red as a tomato, and you could have sworn you heard a fangirl squeal coming from her too. You look over to the two mares and see...something interesting to say the least.

Twilight appears to be reading a book about....sleepovers? You didn't even know someling would need to write a book about how a sleepover should go. You always thought it just comes to you when you do have one. Anyway, Twilight also is whispering to herself about how it never said in her book that "the monster was a nice stallion." That mare....really needs to get out more. You think to yourself in a deadpanned tone. You look over to Applejack to see...her trying to not barf? She also is staring daggers at you. Huh...either she knows that I'm a changeling or she really doesn't like classy stuff at all. You think to yourself in confusion.

You look back at Rarity to see...that she has this really strange look on her face. It's like a cross between a 'I'm in love' face and a 'daydreaming' face. It's like shes daydreaming an entire sequence of events that she wants to happen between me and her...weird. You decide that this is a good sign so you decide to live your role.

"Well then my dear, care for a bit of fresh brewed tea and crumpets?" you ask maintaining your accent, a large smirk growing on your face. Your smirking cause you just realized that you have accidentally started to prank three of the mares who have been after you since you crash in the forest. You know, I could cause soooo many pranks with this coat on. I'm so putting 'prank the entire town' on my to-do list. You used to be the number one prankster back at the hive. Of course you were the only prankster in the first place, and no one enjoined them either. Gah focus bug, focus. You need to make sure you don't blow your cover...again.

Rarity gives a lady-like giggle, and says "Oh, high class and manners. Who knew the Headless Horse could act like a gentlcolt, or even exist for that matter." She says that last part in confusion, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that she called you 'Headless Horse'. You decide to say your confusion out loud.

"...Headless Horse? Oh the hood!"
*take off hood*
"I am not headless see."
*Realize that you just revealed your self*
*Facehoof*
"I am not a smart changeling"
Proceed with "LOOK A DISTRACTION!" plans.

"...Headless Horse? Oh the hood!" You say out loud as you remember that the coat is enchanted and that no one can see your face when you put on the hood. You take off your hood and then you point at your buggy head and say "I'm not headless see." You hear the mares gasp in surprise. You would have thought they did that because they now know that you aren't headless, when you hear Applejack whisper "varmint".

....

....

....

YOU STINKING IDIOT, YOUR A CHANGELING REMEMBER! You think to yourself in anger. The only thing that comes out of your mouth is..."I'm not a very smart changeling am I?" You ask to yourself, but you hear Twilight say "Yep" to herself. You sigh and decide to put escape plan number sixty-five into action. You begin to charge up your RCV, and as you do you decide to put the hood back on. Might as well give a performance. You think to yourself. The enchantment working its magic, and your face being shrouded in darkness, you say with the RCV...

"LOOK A DISTRACTION!"

CUE WACKY CHASE SCENE!

As you begin to runaway, you hear this song in the background, and it defiantly fits whats going on very well. Your about to reach the door when a whit aura covers the handle, and now matter how hard you tried, it wouldn't open at all. "I got you now ya varmint" You hear Applejack say behind you. You quickly jump to the side, and you watch as Applejack crashes head first into the door. You then hear Twilight scream "I got him!" So you quickly jump onto the stairs next to you, which cause Twilight to smash right into the table that you landed next too. You see Applejack get back up and she starts to chase you. With no choice in the matter you begin to run in circles...literally. If anyling were to walk in now, they would see a Hooded figure with no face being chased in circles by Twilight and Applejack.

You get a idea and decide to try it out. As you are getting chased around you stop and get out of the circle the mares were chasing you in. Somehow, they don't notice that you left the chase and they continued to run in circles. A couple minutes later, after you catch your breath, the two mares finally notice that you aren't running anymore and they begin to chase you again. You run, this time, up the stairs followed by Applejack and Twilight.

Somehow you end up cornered in what looks like Twilight's bedroom. Applejack doesn't look winded at all, Twilight however is completely exhausted. Applejack starts to slowly walk over to you and says "I've got you now varmint." You would have closed your eyes, if it weren't for the fact that a huge bolt of lighting struck right outside the library. You would have thought nothing of it, if you hadn't have heard this...

*Creak*

That sounds like....a tree! Your eyes lit up in panic and worry when you see a tree heading straight towards.....

During said chase, the combination of wind and lightning knock over a nearby tree that is about to fall on Applejack. You quickly push the farmpony out of the way, but get flattened yourself (nothing earns a mare's trust faster than getting injured on her behalf). You get a feeling of deja vu and the last thing you hear before blacking out is Applejack (of all ponies) telling you something like "Hold on there partner!" while trying to get the tree off you (that, or you teleport away again before the tree lands on you).

Applejack! Thinking quickly you charge straight towards Applejack and scream "Look out for that tree!" You shove Applejack out of the way of the falling tree. You see it heading right towards you now. So, thinking quickly, you charge up a teleport spell. With one last look at Applejack and Twilight, you disappear in a green flash...

THE CANTERLOT CASTLE

You were thinking of Cadance for some odd reason when you teleported, so you weren't surprised to see her in front of you. You were about to say high and tell her that it was you, Bugze. But, you heard a ahem behind you, and with a feeling of dread, you turned around. Only to see...BOTH OF THE PRINCESS AND CADANCE'S HUSBAND!!!!!!

....

....

....

"I should have just gotten squashed by that tree, shouldn't I." You say to yourself in a defeated tone. You look at their reactions, but what really scared you was Luna's reaction. It was. Pure. Utter. Hatred!

.....

.....

.....

Well...I'm dead.

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here. Looks like our buggy friend (you) are in one bad position huh. You guys better chose carefully about what you should do, just saying. Also yesterdays question is answered as you can tell if you look at the character tags for this story. Now, I have news for both forevertheDoctor and Erised the ink-moth. I have sent into my mind some Daleks with orders to capture the both of you and to take you guy and girl out of my head. Just a bit of warning, I didn't tell them to act nice :pinkiecrazy: (don't take this the wrong way, I respect you guys really. I just want you out of my head). Ahem, my problem aside today's question is...

Favorite Brony Youtuber and why?

I mean brony's on YouTube like Black Gryph0n and MrCobaltSky. See you all tomorrow...bye!

PreviousChapters Next