• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,042 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,042

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 26: BUGZE VS SMAUG!!!!! (I'm dead bug meat) (Part Final)

To quote forevertheDoctor's excellent idea: "when you're confronting the dragon, first of all the dragon should say to you; "I am fire. I am death."

You stare in horror as the red 'rock' slowly begins to stand up. You begin to shake in fear as you realize that the red 'rock' is in fact...THE STINKING DRAGON! The dragon stares down at you with cold yellow eyes and says to you in a low growl "I am fire. I am death." You stare at the dragon in pure utter terror and you say the first thing that comes to your mind...

"Er...eh...OHH, LOOK A DISTRACTION!" and then run away in fear from the dragon (Smaug) when suddenly you remember your oath to yourself to be the most righteous changeling ever! Then turn and fight! You have no idea why you want to call him 'Smaug' but you do. And you know you are so very dead, but at least you'll die a changeling hero!"

"Er...eh...OHH, LOOK A DISTRACTION!" You then proceed to run away from the like a little school filly. You run all the way outside and you look be hide you, still running, to see the dragon hasn't gone after you. You continue to run though as you are terrified of what that dragon (Smaug) will do to you if he catches you. You run all the down the mountain until you reach the bottom of it. You don't know how long you ran, but it must have been a very long time considering that you are know at the bottom of the mountain. You begin to sigh in relief that you escaped Smaug, you don't know why you called him that, maybe its because you watched 'The Desolation of Smaug' right before the failed invasion attack happened. It doesn't matter now, because you now deem the dragon Smaug.

You hear a roar coming from the top of the mountain, and you wouldn't have cared if it weren't for the fact that you heard FIVE MARES SCREAMING AS WELL! "Oh no, the girls must have gone up there when I ran away, that means they will face the wrath of Smaug and it will be all my fault!" You say to yourself in distress. Your suddenly remember that you made a oath to Luna to be the most righteous changeling ever! So you begin to charge up a teleprot spell when you think of something...

oh wait do you have the inventory still? If you don't then you have permission to freak out!!!! Or you could punch the rock until you get bored but most important... DO YOU HAVE THE INVENTORY?!

Oh dear Luna...DO I STILL HAVE THE INVENTORY!? You think to yourself in distress. You have no idea if it fell off you when you pushed that yellow pegasus away from the falling rock during the avalanche. You quickly look at your back to see if its still there and...it is. But, for some odd reason a midnight colored glow coming from inside The Inventory. "What the heck is that?" You ask yourself in confusion. "Whatever, it doesn't matter now, I need to focus on saving the girls!" You say to yourself in a determined tone. With that, you teleport to the top of the mountain...hopefully

A FEW SECONDS LATER

You appear on the top of the mountain on the side of where Smaug is. You look over to see that Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity, and Twilight all on the ground hugging each other in fear. You look around for the yellow pegasus and you see her...hiding be hide a rock? Oh yeah...shes afraid of everything...besides mountain lions for some odd reason. You think to yourself in a deadpan tone. You start to hear this in the background, and you can't help but think that it fits very well considering the situation. You then think of the stupidest plan that will probably end with you dead and...you do it. The plan is...

As the dragon is about to attack the downed Mane 5, you charge at the dragon yelling in the Royal Canterlot Voice "I'M THE DISTRACTION!!!". Distracted by your sudden verbal assault, you manage to hit the stunned dragon in the eye with No Shadow Kick.

You charge up your RCV and then you charge at Smaug. You then yell, using a fully charged RCV, when your halfway to the dragon

I'M THE DISTRACTION"

Smaug is distracted by your sudden verbal assault, so you jump right at Smaug's head. You give a mighty war cry and yell "No Shadow Kick! You then do the 'No Shadow Kick'...right into Smaug's right eye. Smaug is stunned by the attack, which should give the mares plenty of time to get away. You look over to the mares to see that they are staring at you in shock. You give a annoyed sigh and then you yell at them "Don't just stand there, RUN!" They nod there heads and they begin to run away. Twilight looks at you, but then she screams "Behind you!"

You look at her questionably, and you turn around...TO SEE A GIANT FIST HEADING RIGHT TOWARDS YOU! There was no time to dodge it, so you sadly got smashed by it. *crack* "OWWWWWWWWWW!" That was the sound of your rib cage breaking. Smaug lifts his fist up and smiles curly at you and he says "Not so tough now huh little pony." He then picks you up and squeezes you.

*CRUSH* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" There goes your back bone.

Smaug then begins to smash you into the wall repeatedly, causing a sinking *crack* every time you hit the wall. You never felt so much pain in your entire life, you didn't even know this much pain could be caused. Your eyes began to fill with tears you had so much pain. Your pretty sure your back left leg and your right front leg are broken. Finally, Smaug throws you onto the ground, which causes your transformation to break, revealing to the ponies that you are a changeling! The mares, the yellow pegasus included, stare at your broken buggy body in horror and shock. Smaug just stares at you for awhile, then he turns his attention to the mares and he begins to walk towards them.

No, I won't let him touch them.

You barley manage to stand, pain course though you when you do, and you look at Smaug with confidence and yell "HEY UGLY!" Smaug, and the mares, looks at you with shock surprised that you are still standing. You cough up some green blood and you smile at him. You then say to him "You can mess me up, you can beat me into the ground, you can break every bone in my body. But, you can never ever, hurt the ponies I swore to Princess Luna that I will protect!" You stomp your non-broken hoof into the ground. You then remember the music that's playing in the background, and you get a stupid idea,

"Oh, and dragon" You begin to charge up your RCV. "Never mess...with the Dovahkiin!" You then scream, with the RCV, three famous words of power...

use a fus ro da on the dragon:D..... Skyrim rules!!

FUS RO DAH

And it worked! It actually worked! Smaug was sent flying into the wall be hide him. Sadly for you, he manage to hit you with his tail sending off the mountain and making you plummet towards the ground.

(your life flashing before your eyes... Boy, you spent alot of time playing video games and you were TERRIBLE at the whole "evil" thing) and land in the river)

Your life begins flash before your eyes... Boy, you spent alot of time playing video games and you were TERRIBLE at the whole "evil" thing. But there is this one memory you never remembered having. It's you and a female changeling at a young age, you guess six years old, playing together and laughing and having fun. And call you crazy but...she looks like the younger version of your ex-queen! Your trip down memory lane end when you, luckily, fall into a river. The last thing you see before you pass out is a black and white figure heading your way. Then all you see is darkness.

What do you do when you wake up?

Author's Note:

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here. Boy was this one fun to make. I haven't written something this serious in a long time. Now heres a hint as to who your rescuer is, She speaks in rhyme all the time, and she rocks a mow hock real nice. Also I suck when it comes to rhyming, so be careful as to how badly you want to see this person rhyme. Anyway, since yesterdays question will most likely cause a flame war if I say which one I liked the most, so I wont say a thing.

Also, I plan on having a little contest for when we hit 50 likes, so look out for that.

This episode question is...

If you were sent to Equestria what would be the first thing you would do?

Oh, and this question means you are human when you get there, okay? okay...bye Hive Mind.

PreviousChapters Next