• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,046 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,046

PreviousChapters Next
[FIXED] Episode 2: I'm Here to Help??

Transform to some cool stallion. Like a hero in shining armor and fix her dress.:pinkiecrazy:

You decide that since you obviously can't just walk up to her in your default changeling form (at least, not without being squashed on sight) the best course of action for this problem is to transform into a stallion to help her. You imagine a stallion with brown fur, light-blue eyes, and a black mane/hair as you're briefly covered in green flames. You look over to your left and find a conveniently placed shared of glass on the ground next to you. You look at your reflection in it to see if you got the image right and you must say, you look like a very handsome stallion. You're about to go over to the poor mare to see if you can help when...

Suddenly remembering that the unicorn was one of the six mares who was kicking everyone's flank (you somehow had the bad luck of being the only changeling to get beat down by all six of them while the other changelings went down in one hit from one pony each), you decide to tread carefully and smoothly in the form of a handsome stallion carrying the sewing kit... and by that I mean you did what you THOUGHT ponies considered "smooth" and "handsome" but end up looking "adorkable" (endearingly awkward and clumsy) instead and somehow manage to injure yourself with the contents of the kit.

You suddenly remember that the unicorn was one of the six mares who was kicking everyone's flank back at the wedding! You remember them very well due to the fact somehow had the bad luck of being the only changeling to get beat down by all six of them (the other changelings usually went down after a few hits. Your durability always was a little higher than the average changeling's, but that just meant you got hit with things more often). You start to panic about actually helping her (you still have the needle marks from the invasion) but you stand fast decide to go and help her anyway. You made a vow to help others. remember?

You walk out of the bushes you were hiding in with smoothness and swagger (and by that we mean you walked out with what you thought was smoothness and swagger, but you actually just look silly) , but you somehow mange to trip on your own hooves and land face-first into the ground.

"OWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Unfortunately, you also managed to fall right on top of the sewing kit, which gets you some brand new needle marks in places you'd really rather not mention. You look up to see the mare... still crying over the fabric, not noticing your pain at all. Ouch.
You quickly get up, dust off all the dirt, and painfully remove the needles before you walk (in all honesty, it's more of a limp now) over to the mare and say in your best "cool dude" voice,

"Need some help Ma'am?"

The mare looks at you with tears in her eyes and says,

"Oh yes please! You see, I was on my way to a friend's house, she lives in this forest you see, when the, WORST. POSSIBLE. THING. HAPPENED!!!" The mare screamed dramatically... right into your ears.

After making sure that your ears are still working, you ask her,

"May I ask what exactly happened?"

"This..." she holds up the dress as this continues "Once beautiful masterpiece, made by yours truly, got ripped when I had a bit of a, how do you say, tumble." She says sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head with her hoof.

Remembering that you found a sewing kit, you tell her,

"No worries. I think I can patch this up with this sewing kit here."

"Well... all right, but be careful to not ruin it more then it already is... if you could that is." She told you politely. You take out the sewing kit and begin to work on fixing the dress.

ONE PAINFUL SEWING SESSION LATER

After minutes using your blood, (literally you stabbed yourself with the needle a few times) sweat and tears you finally finish patching the dress. The mare takes the dress with her magic and begins to examine the repair job.

"Hmmmm, it could use a few touch-ups, but overall it is very well done. Thank you so much darling, is there anything I can do to repay you?"

You're about to tell her that you don't want anything and that helping her was a reward itself when you hear...

"RARITY! GET AWAY FROM THAT VARMINT!!!"

Uh oh...

What the heck do you do!

Author's Note:

Uughhhhh school sucks... Anyway thank you all for supporting this story with your comments and favorites. Also 4 LIKES people... that's almost 5 :scootangel:. Last chapters question still stands.

"If you where a changeling in real life, who would you turn into and what would you do?" Answer in the comments or in a pm please

Oh, also important thingny(?) I'm looking for a editor as well as peolpe to spend the word about my story, shameless advertising yes, do I care...Nope :eeyup:.

See you guys next chapter, bye!!!

PreviousChapters Next