• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,034 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,034

PreviousChapters Next
[FIXED] Episode 3: Failing to Be Calm, Oh Well...RUNNING SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!!!!!

Duh the Changling should transform into Crono:pinkiecrazy:

Suddenly, transform into a giant Prince Blueblood and bombard her with hatred.

Ah screw taking this seriously, panic and turn into an eldritch abomination and eat Applejack's hat. Why? Why not.

As the orange earth pony glares at you angrily, you think in panic,

Come on brain! Think of something... anything! Transform into Crono! No... Love the game, but he doen't exist. Turn into Cthulhu and eat the pony's hat! No... That's just stupid, I can only turn into other ponies (at least that's I think they said back in school, probably shouldn't have skipped or slept through most of my clasess...) and why would I just eat her hat? A giant Prince Blueblood!

...

What?! I don't even know who the hay that is! You have failed me, brain!

You're finally snapped out of your mental rambling when you hear an angry snort and realize that the enraged earth pony that has kicked your flank already, was still in front of you. The white unicorn mare you helped out earlier (Rarity, if you remember from the orange pony's shout from earlier) looks at the angry mare and asked,

"Applejack darling, why have you called this ever so helpful gentlecolt a varmint?"

The orange pony (Applejack apparently) points at you accusingly and says,

"Rarity this, 'helpful stallion' as you say, is a no-good changeling in disguise!"

As if the world just loved to see you in pain, your transformation ran out (your disguise spell always was unreliable) and you changed back into to your old buggy self... Right in front of the two mares! Rarity was looking at you with pure horror and a bit of... betrayal? While Applejack was looking at you with smugness and pure fury...

Huh, didn't think it was possible to show those two emotions at the same time...

You look between each of the mares in pure fear and think of the stupidest thing you can do to save your flank...

That's Applejack, right?
Kiss her. :pinkiehappy:

Passion kiss with Rarity like prince kiss a princess.

I know, distract them with a Big Darn Surprise Prench Kiss... NO! That's even stupider you dumbflank bug! Although I will admit, not as stupid as... *shiver* On second thought let's not go down memory lane at the moment. Besides, Applejack is too far away and I don't want to make a bad impression on Rarity so soon. Need another plan, and fast!

...

*Ding*

Seeing no other way to avoid the train of pain coming your way, you do the only logical thing you can think of and grab the white unicorn. Holding her between you and your attacker, you proudly proclaim "This is my meat-shield! There are many like her, but this one's mine!"

Point in a random direction and yell "LOOK! A DISTRACTION!" Then try to fly away, but the rainbow blur from your nightmares slams into you during your escape.

In desperation, you quickly grab Rarity hold her in front of you like a shield. Rarity is frozen in shock and Applejack... let's just say you didn't know orange could be so red. You quickly mumble "sorry" to Rarity and then scream to Applejack,

"THIS IS MY MEAT-SHIELD! THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER, BUT THIS ONE'S MINE!!!"

Applejack looks stunned at your outburst so you hurl Rarity at her. Rarity screams at the top of her lungs and smashes right into Applejack. While they're both stunned, you quickly turn around and flee in the opposite direction that Applejack came from. Before you can run though you look to your left and see a manticore looking at you. Thinking quickly you point in the opposite direction of where you are running as well as away from the two ponies (you don't want to kill them after all. Vow to be good, remember?) and yell,

"LOOK! A DISTRACTION!"

The manticore, luckily, falls for it and runs after the fake distraction. You nod to yourself in triumph, before remembering there are two angry mares who will soon be after you so you get out of there as fast as possible. After hours of running you come across a old looking castle. It looks like it hasn't been taken care of for a while. You see a bridge going into the castle.

What do you do?

Author's Note:

12 likes....12 likes....I think I feel my heart going no*crack*thud* "Huh looks like DWC was so thankful for you guys that the author fainted." " Well anyway, hey guys the changeling here telling you that DWC is very grateful to you guys for favoriteing (not a word..oh well), liking, and commenting this story. Me and DWC never thought this story would get so popular, so....thank you." "Also DWC did not mean to insult anylings comments, DWC thought it would be funny to use them like this. So if you are mad, then please do say so in the comments for a more...formal apology." "Anyways now that the mushy stuff is over with, here is the question that has still yet to be answered."

"If you where a changeling in real life, who would you turn into and what would you do?"

"Will someling please hurry up and answer that..anyway I need to get DWC revived so that I don't drop out of reality, bye."

PreviousChapters Next