• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 2,985 Views, 68 Comments

Espurr's Wrath - M Specter



A human finds Majora's mask leading him to arrive in Equestria as an Espurr. Over time he grow's more and more Evil as the masks influence begins to take over.

  • ...
8
 68
 2,985

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Fluttershy set me on the couch and took a look at me. She seemed to be deep in thought as her eyes narrowed. I’ve got to admit that all the attention that she was giving me was beginning to make me sweat. I haven’t done anything yet so why is she looking at me so fiercely, I thought.

“No matter how hard I look at you I still can’t decide what kind of animal you are.”

Wait? Seriously? That’s what she’s so hung up on?

“Hi, my name is Espurr, how are you?”

Fluttershy scratched her ear and said, “can you repeat that?” Naturally I did and after I was finished she scratched her chin In thought before saying, “Is Espurr the only thing you can say?”

“No I…” I clamped my mouth shut and thought Inwardly. Maybe since I became a pokemon, other sentient beings only hear my name when I talk. It wasn’t much, but It was all I could go on from the situation at hand.

I looked around for something that would allow me to communicate with her and lucky enough there was a table nearby that had everything I needed to communicate. The table had a quill and a sheet of parchment near it. After climbing up the table I dipped the quill into the ink pot and started writing.

What I didn’t realize or even think to consider was that my new form had some downsides. Besides being smaller than most animals I also lost my hands. My arms ended in white stubs and no matter how hard I tried it was difficult to right with them. An idea then surfaced in my brain as I placed the quill between both of my stubs and slowly scrawled out the message I wanted.

Hello, my name is Espurr, it’s nice to meet you.

It wasn’t perfect but it was neat enough for Fluttershy to understand it.

She then patted my head and said, “Hello Espurr, my name is Fluttershy it’s nice to meet you to.”

As she began to scratch behind my ears, I felt something rise in my throat. Before I could even stop myself, I felt a purr come out of my mouth. I quickly put my stubs on my mouth to block out anymore sound, but the damage had been done already. I blushed and turned my head away from Fluttershy in embarrassment.

“You must be a rare breed of cat, that would explain why I’ve never seen an animal quite like you before.”

She might be correct about that, I think I remember reading about Espurr being a bipedal feline on the pokemon wiki.

“Hmm, Apple Jack said you were eating one of her apples when she found you, if you're still hungry, I have some food in the kitchen if you would like some.”

I nodded and began to drool at the prospect of having something in my belly, in turn my stomach rumbled in anticipation. She grabbed me in her mouth and placed me on her back to carry me to the kitchen.

It wasn’t very big but it was definitely enough for a pony like her. There were many cupboards and cabinets to hold anything she wanted. She opened one of them and pulled out a can of cat food, a can opener, and a plate. Using the can opener she opened the can and tapped on the back of it until all the food fell onto the plate. She then placed me next to the dish and waited for me to eat.

Having never eaten or even seen cat food before, I was a bit apprehensive on whether I could ingest it. I brought my face closer to the orange and brown bits and took a couple of sniffs. It had the slight scent of fish but apart from that, I couldn’t figure out anything else about it. Well sitting here and staring at it wasn’t gonna fill my need to eat so I placed my face on the food and began eating.

Part of me wanted to reprimand myself for not using proper manners and acting like an animal, but another part of me enjoyed stuffing my face into the food. After a couple of mouthfuls of the cat food I decided that it wasn’t all bad but just unfilling. The taste was bland but it was enough to satisfy my stomach so I ate the rest of the food.

When I looked up to find where Fluttershy went she was no where to be found in the kitchen. I faintly remember hearing her say something about going to check the door but I was too into trying to eat to really pay attention. The real problem is that my face is full of crumbs from the food I just ate and the napkins are all the way across the room. The post eating laziness was creeping up on me, making it hard for me to even try to get a napkin.

Then I remembered one vital thing about pokemon, they had powers. More specifically, I was a psychic type pokemon. What better opportunity than now to see if I got the full package. I stood up and out stretched one of my stubs toward the napkins.

“Espurr use psychic.” I waited for a couple seconds but nothing happened. As I thought about what could of went wrong I faintly heard a deep laughter, but when I looked around I was completely alone.

I tried a couple more times in hopes that I could actually levitate a napkin towards me but to no avail. Each attempt ended like the last making me feel more and more stupid. Finally after trying for the tenth time to see if something would happen I decided to stop being lazy and get the napkin myself.

I hopped onto the countertop near the sink and made my way over some dishes to the napkins. After grabbing one I swabbed my face as much as I could to get the crumbs off my face. As I was cleaning my face I heard two sets of hooves on the wooden floor approaching the kitchen door.

“...See for yourself he’s right in here.”

Before I could even think about who Fluttershy was talking to, the second pony let out a large gasp. The next thing I knew a gust of wind blew around me, causing the napkin in my stubs to fly away. The first thing my eyes came upon was a pink pony looking at me with awe. Her mane was poofy and her mark was of three balloons.

She then grabbed me in her hoofs and began squeezing me like I was her favorite stuffed animal. Unfortunately for me her squeezing was cutting off air from reaching my lungs.

“Pinkie, I think you should stop hugging Espurr so hard, you’re hurting him.”

“Oops sorry, he’s just so cute that I couldn’t help myself.” She then shrieked loudly causing me to cover my ears to keep from going deaf. “A super amazing idea just popped into my head. Fluttershy would it be ok for me to keep Espurr around with me for the rest of today.”

“Well…” She hesitated. “If it’s alright with Espurr, then I see no problem with you taking care of him for a day.”

“YAY! So what do you say Espurr, wanna hang out with me for the rest of the day?”

Having nothing else planned for the day I nodded. It would be great to see the environment I’ll be living in for… Awhile.

“We’re gonna have so much fun, I can’t wait for you to meet all the rest of my friends. They’ll be so excited to see something so unique in such a small town of ours.”

Really? Is she implying that nothing exciting happens around town? What a bummer, I thought I would be able to see something interesting. Oh well, hopefully something fun happens.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long to create another chapter. I had some things to take care and I managed to hit writers block around that time as well. Too make up for it how about some cute pics of Espurr.








Also If anyone happens to have a protean froakie they don't need, I'd like to ask if I could have it. I've been looking for one for some time now but have come up short. Let me know if you'd be willing to trade me one in the comments.

Comments ( 27 )

Sooo...
I know this is in the LoHAV group, when are they going to start being evil?

4328395
In due time.

This chapter was really cute! Especially with the pics of Espurr. So will Espurr be evil? That's kinda saddening...

I'll breed one for u

so will are Espurr try to level up? somehow learning new move's getting better at his skills and evolve into meowstic at if wiki right lvl 25
found some poke facts to maybe help with story? i hope it does.

Hey I got a froakie you can have if you still want one

4328929
Yeah I really do need one my friend code is : 3093 7211 0987

4329041 new to the 3ds deal not sure if you need my friend code so
4871-5238-2301

4329189 message me whenever you want to set that up I guess

4329246
We could do it now.

4329262 you are great just the best kind if person

4329405 you're so welcome
Also for those reading through the comments I got an esperr out of the deal

4329107
4329041

If either of you need more friendcodes:3282-2872-8863

I really like what I've read of this story so far. The idea is really interesting, and this is the first time in ages that I've seen a three way crossover between... Things? One of the things is just a video game one of them is a video game/TV show and the other is a TV show so... Things it is.

Comment posted by The Well Dressed Ninja deleted Jun 13th, 2014

Dang. I was hoping for a creppy "i'm going to take your soul" espurr.

and now i play the waiting game

4329420 I got a lvl 100 acreus for a lvl 100 Kyurem... Now I have 4 legends and 2 unowns.

What's that other thing kissing the espurr?

Needs an update :3

Fuck you Majora. FUCK!!! YOU!!!!

you still around, op? id like to know if this will continue at some point

Login or register to comment