• Published 10th Mar 2014
  • 12,186 Views, 32 Comments

Cadance's Crinkle Care - scribe-feather



A diaper themed story about Cadance looking after Twilight and Shining Armor (ABDL, Adult)

  • ...
57
 32
 12,186
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Your descriptions are solid. It's nice to see Cadance's internal thoughts, however her voice seems generic instead of unique. Still a fun read.

One thing I'd like to see is how this experience will affect they way they act when they're not roleplaying. Are they able to discuss these sessions comfortably or do they prefer to just not talk about it when they're not roleplaying? The next time the three of them are together doing something in their real lives, how will they act around each other, knowing that they've done this and could easily do it again? You implied that Twilight had never seen her brother in a sexual situation like this before. Is this going to make things uncomfortable between them?

congratulations , think you just set my largest orgasm record yet possibly......

Was saddened to see the Complete tag, because I'd love to see more of this. Fav'd and upvoted.

4138751 "Art is never completed, only abandoned."

All my stories can always be added upon. If I have enough ideas to work with (either from others or from my own brain box) than I can always make another part.

Jesus scribe my dick. Many thanks.

I wasn't sure before but now I know for sure that padded ponies are one of my guilty pleasures

4880268 Oh my god XD I'm dieing!

id kill to read another chapter, this an amazing story!!!:heart::pinkiehappy:

Lovely.

Finally it was too much for the stallion! One final rub from his sister's hoof and his body betrayed him. The stiff member pulsed before it started shooting out strings of sticky cum into the air. He moaned with pleasure as he was forced to enjoy his humiliating orgasm on the changing table in front of his little sister.

Twilight gasped, covering her mouth with both hooves as she watched him. His cum shot up into the air, only to fall back down, splattering on his tummy and chest. Beads of cum dribbled from his erection as he laid there dazed in the afterglow.

OMG This was evil and hilarious that must have been weird and embarrassing for the both of them.:rainbowlaugh:

this was an ok story, but I kind of got a bit confused :/

Login or register to comment