• Published 30th Mar 2012
  • 2,949 Views, 28 Comments

Specimen:ANDREW - plotdotgif



After a gigantic snowstorm, Twilight discovers something nopony ever thought they'd see.

  • ...
12
 28
 2,949

Make Like A Banana...

Author's Note: Dear god this has been a long time coming. Sorry about the wait guys, but i've had mor important things on my mind. But, today i will finish this chapter, even if it turns out terrible. Buck it, i just want this finished!


The blue pony donned his labcoat and trotted cautiously into the laboratory.
Scientists were testing samples of their new specimen for secretive projects set personally by the Chairman himself. The specimen itself, codenamed ANDREW was unconcious inside its bubbling tank. The Chairman wanted Equestria, and this? THIS is how he would take it?
This human had to be more than what he seemed...


While I was in the tank, I had a lot of time to dream. Gliding over green glades, surfing on a pristine beach and, for some reason, the old spice guy. Over time, my dream state became more and more twisted. The glades became dry and withered, the beaches became filthy and littered, and the old spice guy disappeared. The sun became unforgiving and harsh as it beat down onto the world. Everything turned grey and dull, and a mocking laughter filled the air. I looked around but found nothing to see.

The world slowly faded to black.


The blue pony pushed buttons and pulled switches. The scientists in the laboratory put up a tough fight, but he managed to knock them all out cold. If he managed to free the thing in the tank, Equestria might not fall just yet.


Pinkie Pie awoke in a darkened room. A leering face looked at her from behind a battle worn visor.
"WHERE IS THE HUMAN!" he roared. Pinkie could not let out more than a whimper.
"WHERE IS HE? TELL ME NOW BEFORE I DESTROY THIS PITIFUL TOWN!"
Once again, Pinkie could only remain silent from fear. Annoyed, War sent a gauntlet crashing into Pinkie. She was sent flying across the room and landed in a heap in the corner.
War strode across the room and picked her up my the neck with a massive gauntlet. One that had seen the countless destruction of countless species.
"I... I don't know..." Pinkie managed to groan. War slammed her into the wall and roared in her face.
"LIES! TELL ME NOW BEFORE I CRUSH YOU!!!"
"You're ma-making a huge mistake..." Pinkie Pie whispered before secreaming from sheer agony as War squeezed th pony in his grasp.
"THAT'S IT YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE WORM! I'M GOING TO CRUSH THIS TOWN, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILY IF YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHERE THE HUMAN IS!!!"

When Pinkie didn't respond, War hurled he to the ground. She lay in a corner, sitting upright, head bowed like a stuffed animal.

"You want to know that badly?"

"AH NOW YOU UNDERSTAND. TELL ME WHERE..." War stared at the pink mare. something seemed... off to him. His finely tuned battle training, his instincts, were all overcome in one powerful wave of dread. War stared as the pony's mane drooped to one side, perfectly straight. Pinkie Pie stood up on her hind legs and spoke in an almost demonic voice.

"You would go so far as to hurt my friends in pursuit of your own selfish want for destruction?"
She advanced on War. It was clear to him now that this was not the same pony he was interrogating moments before. The pink mare stopped, her eyes still closed.

She snapped open her eyes. All the warmth, kindness and happiness of the world seemed absent in those eyes. They were souless, black spheres with no pupils or irises. Then she spoke in a voice that surpassed the Royal Canterlot Voice in sheer volume and intensity.

"THAT IS SOMETHING I CANNOT ALLOW!!!"


Oh man, what a headache. I hear a loud siren. The liquid from my containment unit was draining. A pony was running around franticly, blocking doors and windows. I began to pull the wires from my body. Good thing they left my underpants on. I wouldn't want to be running around another high security research facility buck naked.
Anyway, the blue pony eventually let me out of my tube. He tossed me my clothes.

"Put those on and follow me! We don't have much time!"

"Okay, but tell me who you are first!"

"Listen when I tell you important things! There is no time for introductions! Right now, all you have to worry about is getting the buck out of here before the NEF find you and stick you back in the tube!"

"Uh, sure." I say, hurrying my clothes on.


The royal guards had arrived at the NEF headquaters and were currently fighting for the entrance. Princess Celestia found it hard to watch. In her entire lifetime of ruling Equestria, she never thought she'd have to witness something so violent since the first Human War. The injured began pilng up, but the royal guards were pushing through. Just a bit more, and they'd have the entrance.


Death broke down the door of the building. Scythe in hand, he stalked the corridors of the abandoned house. He finally heard screaming, yelling and pleas for mercy. He broke down the door to find War, crouched in the corner, jittering and blubbering with unparaleled fear. What kind of beast, man or creature, could do this to the embodiment of violence?

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!"


I really hate running for my life. I suggest you have nothing to do with it if you can help it. Anyway, a bunch of ponies in black combat gear were casing us down a hallway. All I did was run behind the blue pony, who seemed to know the place better than I did. That thought was purged when we reached a dead end.

"I thought you knew where we were going!" I yelled

"I was following you monkey man!"

"I was following you!"

All the while, the guards were walking towards us, sure of victory. I spotted a nearby window and thought about jumping again. Then i remembered that we were on the fifth story and there might not be anything to break my fall. Funnily enough, when the guards passed by the window I heard the glass shatter and a flash of blue. The next thing I see is four unconsious security members and a light blue pegasus.


"I'm sorry Mr. Chairman sir, the Specimen has escaped." said the helpless clerk, shivering in fear. The Chairman brought a taloned hand down on his mahogany desk.

"IDIOT! Do you want me to turn you into a microwave? Get the security out there and CAPTURE THAT HUMAN!!!"

"Y-Yes Mr Dis- I mean, Mr Chairman sir!"


"Rainbow Dash!" I yell. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you!"

"Likewise Andrew! I'm here to kick butt and get you outta here! And i brought some backup for good measure." she indicated to the window. Then entered the shy little yellow one from earlier.

"Fluttershy?"

"Oh my goodness!" She squealed, rushing over to me. "Are you hurt, did they do anything to you, are you missing anything, speak to me Andrew!"

Rainbow Dash pulled her aside and spoke into her ear.

"You see those guys there? Those are the people that wanted to hurt Andrew. They wanted to hurt everyone and take over Equestria for themselves! They wanted to hurt everyone!"

Fluttershy gasped. "Even Angel?"

"Especially Angel."

Fluttersy gritted her teeth. She let out an enormous bellow as she charged through the corridors. Knocking out any guards she came across in a wild frenzy of hooves.

"Ahhhh. Very clever Rainbow Dash. Very clever indeed..."


I won't tell you all about the rest of the escape. It's too scary to think about how such a kind and loving pegasus could suddenly turn so violent in just a few short scentances. Needless to say, after we got out of the compund, there were a lot of ponies to be admitted to the hospital.

"Andrew!" Lyra called out as she and the rest of the ponies ran to greet us.

"We thought y'all were gorners fer sure!" Applejack put in

"Well I had complete faith in you all the while." Rarity said

"Thanks guys." I replied.

"Well I'm glad to see you Andrew." Princess Celestia said as she strolled over as we bowed.

"I feel the same way Princess."

"Now Andrew, I hate to ask you to leave so soon, but there are two men who wish to send you to your own world."

She wasn't lying. Behind her were Death and Buddah, strolling over to greet us.

"Well I guess I don't have much choice in the matter do I?"

Before I started walking away, Lyra grabbed my arm with her hooves.

"Princess, why does he have to go?"

"I'm sorry Lyra, but if Andrew were to stay here, he might cause another conflict like the one we just witnessed. I'm sorry, but he just has to go."


The Chairman paced around the room, with the snivelling lackey in the centre of the track.

"M-m-Mr Discord, what are we going to do now? The Human has gone, and Celestia has completely disbanded our organization!"

The Chairman grabbed the clerk by the neck and pressed him to his face.

"I TOLD YOU, NEVER CALL ME BY THAT NAME!" Discord threw the pony into the corner as he was turned back into a stuffed toy.

"This isn't over! I WILL HAVE EQUESTRIA AGAIN! THIS ISN'T OVER!!!"

Yes it is.

"Huh?"


The Author cracked his neck as he looked at the time. 10:55? He had to get to school tomorrow. No way in hell was he going to write a sequel to this weird story. He saved it and uploaded the final chapter. If people don't like it?

Tough cookies.

Comments ( 5 )

Fascinating!

Those cookies were stale. But... I will post some of the grammatical mistakes anyways:pinkiecrazy:

1. Everybody ... No, it is everypony.:pinkiegasp:
2. Heck need I even bother with some I's not being capitalised?
3. Your forgot to put your e in some in your first sentence:pinkiecrazy:

811933 You see, i was in a rush to finish it, and to be honest, i really didin't care about the story or how it was going to turn out at that point.

812048 It's cool. Heck, I have no creative talent whatsoever so I probably shouldn't write a story:pinkiecrazy:

Way to troll Discord and smash the 4th wall in one Swell Foop.:trollestia:
The story was pretty interesting
Do not mess with Pinkie or Fluttershy. Especially don't mess with the other friends and family

Login or register to comment