• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 7,581 Views, 57 Comments

Private Time - DoctorSpectrum



What's a girl going to do when her future self arrives and demands sex?

  • ...
32
 57
 7,581
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 56 )

Wow dude, didn't know you were into this kind of stuff.

So fucking yourself trend is back again?

Well then

TIME TO GO FUCK YOURSELF

I give it a thumbs up. ;-)

Dat cover art... fuck yes.

Sounds like fun on a bun

Haha, that ending was great. Twilight is going to disappear right in front of Spike then reappear a second later with her suit ripped open and her breasts and pussy exposed and barely being able to stand. Spike is going to get quite the eyeful.:rainbowlaugh:

3762696 it takes 208 licks to get to a tootsie pop's center :scootangel:

3762425 someone gave you a thumbsdown for giving it a thumbs up....akward :twilightblush:

AND THE CYCLE REPEATs ITsELF

3762696 Masturbation, so it's perfectly fine.

3762696

mas·tur·ba·tion [mas-ter-bey-shuhn]
noun
1. the stimulation or manipulation of one's own genitals, especially to orgasm; sexual self-gratification.
2. the stimulation, by manual or other means exclusive of coitus, of another's genitals, especially to orgasm.

Source

Well then.

I'm underwhelmed. This needed to have more detailed descriptions of the acts in question.

Oh my god, this paradox.

3764193
Somone desliked and liked because you mentioned that someone desliked because he liked the other comment.
LIKECEPTION

Hey dude, have yet to read it but who's the artist for the cover?

You. You did it. You... Spectrum. You did it. Jesus. ...Thumbs up.

You sire, did a great job.
:moustache:

3765189 :pinkiegasp: what the fuboooooooooooom:pinkiecrazy:

I literally just finished re-watching It's About Time, and was wondering why I never came across a fanfic in which the scene where she meets her future self plays out a bit... differently. Then I logged on to FiMFiction and saw this on the first page.

Well, when life hands you lemon... READ IT! :twilightsmile:

Man! Dem boobs!

Evil Overlord aproves!

Selfcest...

Sweet Celestia is that relevant to my interests! :pinkiecrazy:

Humanized...

Meh. I prefer anthro, but this can work if it's well done.

Reads story...

Welp. There it is!

Faves...

What? You're expecting more from me? Fine. I'll thumb it up too. :pinkiehappy:

That coverart...

Unf.

“Twilight, I’m you from the future, remember? Everything you’re thinking and feeling right now, I was thinking and feeling not so long ago. And on that note, I definitely did end up agreeing to have sex with my future self, so if you don’t agree, we’ll create a paradox and possibly destroy the universe.”

You know, this is the most flawless argument for fucking yourself that I can possibly conceive. That, and the sex isn't half bad, either.

Dat picture. Dem titties. Gat damn.

For your first attempt at a clop fic this was really good. In fact it was just really good all around! Great job!:twilightsmile:

Oh Twilight, you self-seducing sly minx, you :raritywink:

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, selfcest :raritywink: only thing that could manage to make it any better would be a rainbow dash sequel :raritystarry:

Kso, I'm going to go ahead and be "that guy" (or girl, in this case).

I didn't like this. I won't thumb it down, because I hate doing that, but I will give you the reasons why I didn't like it.

It had potential, it did, but I feel it was executed rather poorly. It seemed... mechanical, almost. The language was very stiff and to the point, kinda like it was when I wrote my first clopfic. One thing I've learn over time about writing clopfics is that the genre has its own writing style. It has to paint a picture, so it has to be very flowing and descriptive. Stories can't convey feelings and sensations very easily, so it's up to the writer to make the scene vivid enough that the reader can imagine each caress and nibble. Mechanical writing where Sally kissed Beth, Beth licked Sally's breast, and then Sally licks Beth's vagina aren't very enrapturing.

Speaking of which, when you use words like "vagina" and "vaginal opening" in a clopfic, it's jarring and throws the reader off. Clopfics are about the carnal act, and I almost view "vagina" to be a clinical term when I find it in stories like this. It just seems so... I don't know how to phrase it, I guess... technical, maybe? When you're reading about some mare, or woman, or guy or whatever, having the hottest sex of their life, you expect words like "pussy" or "cunt". Y'know, those words that are often considered dirty, and therefore turn the reader on even more. But that's just my opinion.

Also, I feel you overused the word "whilst", and because it's such an infrequently used word in general, it stood out more every time it appeared.

Anyway, that's just my reasoning behind not particularly liking this story. Please, take no offense author and comment browsers alike, I write this in the hopes that the author might find something to help them improve their work, not to berate them or criticise them out of spite.

LMFAO bout time someone did something this ridiculous :trollestia:
and hawt

I've always like the idea of time travel masturbation/sex.

i.imgur.com/gNU0Gia.png

3761942

The likes on you`re comment equals 42. The world`s greatest question has been answered! (I think I messed that up.)

3772250 That happened once in her dreams...When she was talking about it to me, she called it "Dashception"

3951924 Who, me? :pinkiegasp:
:rainbowlaugh: LOL No. I am absolute rubbish at writing. Trust me, I would muck it up so badly...

3951941 nonsense, you can do a great job,[s[/s just have faith in your abilities :twilightsmile:

3951952 Tried that approach, and it still hasn't worked. Like trying to have patience. Doesn't really work for me :unsuresweetie: Skeptical Sweetie is Skeptical

3958930 River? Wait, no...Twidash? Wat r u doin?
Twi, stahp it.
Stahp...

That's all I've got to say. (best OST ever, IMO)

3770258 le happy merchant is pleased and yes I did just necropost so sue me.

Login or register to comment