• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 554 Views, 7 Comments

A Most Simple Retelling of a Most Interesting Day - Super Trampoline



An exciting and extraordinary day in the life of the Mane 5 and others, told as boringly as possible. If you read this, you will be bored.

  • ...
5
 7
 554

Fuego Caliente!

Meanwhile, in an alternate dimension, Sunset Shimmer was running for her life from a giant squirrel. The squirrel was burning with a green fire, and yelling "Fuego Caliente!" If Sunset had paid attention during her Spanish (called Andalusian in Equestria) class, she would have known that "Fuego Caliente!" means "hot fire!", and would have realized that squirrel was not trying to attack her, but was only trying to ask her for help. However, Sunset hadn't paid much attention during her Spanish class, because at the time she had been more focused on taking over the world. So she kept running, and the fiery monster kept chasing her. Finally, the creature could take no more, so it tore a hole in reality, which they both fell through.

They tumbled out into the middle of the Ponyville town square, for some reason. Sunset hit the ground with an "Oof!" This was the first time she had a pony body in a dozen years, and she gasped at the sensation of once more having hooves and no clothes on. The monster had not made the trip through the portal as well as she had. It was still on fire, and now looked like an Eldritch Abomination. It had five heads, seven arms, and forty-three toes.

Pinkie Pie also gasped. "Oh my gosh, it's you, that mare who used to be an equestrian but ran away to be evil! Welcome back! You know what this means? We need to throw you a "Welcome Back!" party!


Meanwhile in Canterlot castle, Princess Celestia was playing backgammon with one of her guards, when a scroll materialized in front of her face. Celestia could tell from the hoofwriting that Twilight herself had written it rather than telling Spike what to write, which is called dictating a letter. She unraveled the scroll, and read it aloud. It read:

Dear Princess Celestia: A monster and Sunset Shimmer appeared in Ponyville. Help!

Comments ( 6 )

Keep it up I have a feeling this will be a great story


-Sly Moon-

Hah, the awkward sentence structures are actually pretty funny. Keep it up

This made me laugh. Also congrats on hitting 1000 words, plus the first chapter is 666 . :rainbowwild:

3637593 I'm glad you enjoyed it. Out of curiosity, what parts did you find humorous?

Login or register to comment