• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 773 Views, 12 Comments

A slave to Ambrosia - Inferno demon Dash



Fluttershy reflects on what her life has come to while having a cigarette and a drink late at night as a friend hopes to guide her to the path she once walked

  • ...
11
 12
 773
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Well fuck... :pinkiesad2: Uh good story I guess. They all can't be a ray of sunshine... Really don't know why I came to read this now.

how does writing something so impossibly OOC prove anything?

3635152 I've met people who were once the nicest thing on the planet, and then get older and get incredibly anger and mean. Not so OOC now, huh?

:pinkiesad2: Fluttershy.... you poor soul.

I must admit, having been in a similar situation, the story does remind me of some of the darker times in my own life. Sometimes it seems that everything to do is worthless, that nothing you ever do will ever be enough.

I really do feel sorry for Fluttershy here, I'd never wish this on my worst enemies. The bitterness, self loathing and the general apathy that alcoholism can lead to is so awful.

I guess I was lucky to get out of that hole in my life, but I'd be stupid to think that everyone can get that lucky- having known people that lost their lives to the battle with drink and self loathing. A story like this will be a reminder for me- something to help me remember those times, lest I lose the fight again myself. Life is not all sunshine and rainbows, and I thank the author for posting this. Liked and faved.

3635152 Also, please realise that a person, or indeed pony's character could change over time. You could well do something that pushes you too far one day, and end up snapping. Sometimes, you don't end up ever getting back to the way that you were.

That this is happening to a well loved MLP character is tragic, and she's my favourite pony as well, but I personally would think that behind the scenes, Equestria is just as grim as our own world.

I'm not criticising your opinion at all, please do not take it that way. Please just suspend your disbelief, and take the story for what it is- a tale where even the best of us can fall on the darkest of times. Thank you for listening.

3635359 except that they have markings that help them remember that characteristic. how it manifests can change, or can be forgotten, but it can never be truly lost.

also............ bullshit on luna NOT helping one of the beings that are the reason why she is not the ponyville equivalent of lucifer.

Twas a good read.
Hat's off to you.

DEAR CELESTIA.........:derpyderp2:

:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry: oh sad foxes...

We'll I can't say i didn't see it coming nice story I guess?:pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::fluttercry::fluttercry:

Login or register to comment