• Published 6th Dec 2013
  • 1,339 Views, 64 Comments

Ponies. Ruin. EVERYTHING! - TDR



Collection of rule 85[ or what ever the rule is that states there are ponies of everything] short stories I wrote while on a super sugar rush. Take nothing seriously.

  • ...
5
 64
 1,339

Maniacal

Ponies Ruin Everything
By TDR

Maniacal

The massive black scarred pony sat starring at the table before him. The pony had a short cropped mane that was going white and an even shorter docked tail. Thick armor covered his form that had a terrifying aura that could bring lesser ponies to their knees just by seeing it. His for limb was artificial, cobbled together metal and leather. Strapped across his back, partially keeping him in the sitting position he now held was a stallion sized hunk of iron, far too unwieldy and massive to even be called a sword, despite the use the stallion made of it.

Flitting around the table were a pair of breezies. One who had helped guide him this far, though who was a pain in the ass. The other was also a pain in the ass, but a bit more reserved. Both of them were stuffing their face with the delicacies provided.

To his left was another pain in the ass who had joined him to demand training. The small colt was shoving half his body weight in food into his mouth and nearly choking on it.

The stallion sighed as the unicorn filly next to the colt whacked him on the back as he started to choke
The unicorn was dressed up like a witch complete with a cloak and tall hat, but to be fair , she was trained by another who professed to be a witch and he wasn't about to argue.

On the other side of him was a former knight, the skinny earth pony stallion was regarding the food before him a bit more selective in his choices , but eating none the less while sparing a glance here and there at the female earth pony to his right.

The former holy knight was doing her best to learn magic as well as her job to care for the last of their party, the one he cared about more than any others.

The Mocha colored pegasus mare regarded the food the knight was offering curiously before eating it , with the tragedy she suffered her mind had blanked leaving her mind fractured, and scared of him.

He sighed, the Breezy homeland would hopefully have the answers they needed, but for that they needed to get over the sea.

Currently they were all in a little tavern on the road a few miles from the harbor town, being swerved by an overly chipper pink pony mare who was some how everywhere at once replacing empty plats and refilling drinks. Clearly she was expecting some sort of big tip from a party this size.

The stallion sighed picking up one of the pastries before him. He never really had a taste for sweet things, but given how uncertain the future was he saw no reason not to indulge a little bit.

He was working on his third when he noticed the breezies had both drifted down to the table, one of them half buried where he crashed in a bowl of pudding. He reached over yanking the fat little thing out of the food before he suffocated only for a wave of dizziness to wash over him. He flinched glancing to the side as some of the others started to reel, or outright collapsed.

Shoving himself up with a growl he brought the massive iron weapon around shattering several ceiling beams as he leveled it at the pink pony mare.

“What!?” The stallion demanded wincing as he coughed up blood, the sword dropping with a crash that shattered floorboards.

The pink mare smiled, the grin getting wider as it slid up along her face nearly to her ears showing far too many perfectly white teeth.

“Lord Griffon sends his regards.” Pinkie Pie cackled as the stallion collapsed.


Shining Armor and Spike stared at the screen, eyes narrowing a little.

“I don't think I like the reboot of the show.” Shining frowned.

“At least it's not another Golden Age arc.” Spike sighed.

Comments ( 2 )

And now we shall never know how it'd end, unless someone in his family did and decides to reveal it. The pain is real :fluttershbad:

TDR

11033878
Indeed

Login or register to comment