• Published 6th Dec 2013
  • 1,339 Views, 64 Comments

Ponies. Ruin. EVERYTHING! - TDR



Collection of rule 85[ or what ever the rule is that states there are ponies of everything] short stories I wrote while on a super sugar rush. Take nothing seriously.

  • ...
5
 64
 1,339

“Black Leather Couch”

Ponies. Ruin. EVERYTHING!
By TDR

“Black Leather Couch”

The ringing of the doorbell drew the mares attention away from where she sat flipping through the channels on TV. The cream colored earth pony rose from her couch, trotting to the door. Her hips swayed suggestively with each placement of her hooves and her over sized breasts barely managed to remain contained in the cow pattern bikini she wore.

She pauses at the door as it rings again, fluffing up her rather bouncy blue hair, before opening the door and stepping back as a stallion stepped in. The outside of the room looked like another room though a fake potted plant had been placed outside the door to give the impression that it led outside.

The tall, muscular stallion was a brown earth pony with a green mane, dressed in a pizza delivery uniform. In one hoof he held a rather large box with the word 'pizza' scrawled on the top of it in black magic marker.

“Ehh ah got a pizza here fer a miss Debra....” the stallion states as if he was trying hard not to flub lines, speaking with a with a strange mix of southern and Manhatten accents.

“Oh just call me Debby,” the mare turns looking over her rather scantily clad form. “Oh no, I seem to have left my wallet some where else. Whatever should I do?”

“Ah think ah ken suggest something, as a alternate form of payment.” the stallion responds looking off screen a little as if reading from a cue card.

“Oh my” the mare gasps as the stallion steps in kissing her and pushing her back towards the couch, tossing the empty box to the side.

=================================================

“Oh no, there goes my top” giggles the mare from the screen.

A young earth pony colt sits in front of the TV his eyes wide and the little propeller on his hat spinning madly as he stares at the screen.

A sudden thud of a door closing has the dark brown colt fumbling for the control and switching the channel rapidly as a cream colored pony with brown hair trots past carrying a bag of groceries. She trots back a moment later after putting the bag in the kitchen and glances at the TV and then to her son. She stops looking at the TV again and raises an eyebrow.

“The stock market channel Button? Rather odd choice for you.”

“Umm well, I just was, yah know, just,err planning for the future, hehehe.” Button chuckles.

“MMMhmmmm.” the mare trots out as the colt lets out an held breath.

“Oh by the way Button, the Pay and Watch bill came in the mail earlier, and you're ground until you're twenty three.” the mare's voice calls from the kitchen.

“A FENÉBE!” shouts Button in Hungarian, throwing the remote down at the couch only to have it bounce back and smack him in the face knocking him to the floor.

Author's Note:

This is the closest to clop writing from me you will ever see.

Button Mash and his mom are owned by their owner, porno mare is based of milkmare and is owned by their owner, the stallion was in one of the apple episodes so yah can figure who he's owned by being the only canon char in this mess.

Black Leather Couch is a joke of course on the infamous porn couch that seems to be in all old 70-90s bad porno.

HA HA EXPOSITION!