• Published 25th Nov 2013
  • 1,442 Views, 46 Comments

Pinkie Pie the Space Wolf - The Red Angel



Pinkie Pie is sent by the God Emperor of Mankind to help Leman Russ with the Wolf Time. This is going to be bananas.

  • ...
7
 46
 1,442

Murderfang! Murderfang! Murderfang!

The Fang

Briefing Room (and secret booze storage)

(One month after Pinkie's initiation)

"Last night, we received an emergency transmission from the planet Toke IV.XX, a Hive world known to be a popular stop for the Salamanders before they wipe out yet another planet's supply of watermelon and fried chicken." (HOORAY FOR RACIAL STEREOTYPES!)

The Wolf King snickered at this, earning a glare from Pinkie Pie, who was bouncing around in her new power armor by the way. Bjorn groaned from outside, being too fat (I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.) I mean, large to fit in the room.

"So, we're sending half of the 5th company, Honorable Bjorn the Fell-Handed, the new xenos member known as Pinkie Pie, and two of our best younger dreadnaughts, Murderfang, and the venerable Robingar Williamsorg.

At the mention of Murderfang's name, Bjorn groaned from outside the room. The wolf king smirked. And Pinkie cheered. She really didn't care who she fought alongside. (Of course not silly! Violence is fun in this universe!)

"MURDERFANG? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Bjorn asked. "REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE TOOK HIM TO A HIVE WORLD?"

The hive world of Septimus never recovered from the last visit of Murderfang, fell to Chaos as a result, and got blammed (i.e. Exterminatus) by the Inquisition.

Man fuck the Inquisition. (Fuck you too. Watch out for that Eversor.)

Anyway, Bjorn was not happy. Again. Russ, sensing an opportunity to fuck with that Fell-Handed dude, spoke up.

"Murderfang huh?" said the wolf king with a shit-eating grin. "Sounds like a swell guy." Pinkie popped up on his shoulder.

"I dunno Russie, his name sounds really unoriginal, like a chimp came up with it. He also sounds loco in the coco. Like Bjorn gets if you mess with him too much." The mare spoke.

"I don't care Pinkie." Russ said. "As long as he can get the job done, he's fine by me."

Bjorn stomped.

"THAT'S THE THING MONGOLOID. (The White Scars resent that comment!) (WHO CARES) "MURDERFANG IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. LIKE THAT SLED THING GRIMNAR-WHAT'S-HIS-FACE USED TO RIDE BEFORE THE "ACCIDENT".

(It was in fact not an accident. Bjorn flipped the sled during a battle with necrons. It didn't end well for Grimnar.)

"Can it tin-can." Leman snapped. "I'm the Primarch, what I say goes."

FINE THEN GROX-SHIT FOR BRAINS. WE'LL DO IT YOUR WAY." Pinkie bounced in front of them.

"Now that we're done pretend fighting and not actually getting anything done can we go now?!" Pinkie's mane was deflated, and the look in her eyes hungered for blood.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Bjorn asked. The group went to wake up the other dreadnaughts not long after.


The Fang

Dreadnaught holding place

The wolf priests ran around, doing the rites of awakening and shit.


"Arise Murderfang! Arise and prepare for battle!" Spoke the head priest, a somewhat deranged member of the chapter. ("Silly! Who isn't deranged and a member of the Space Wolves?" Heh good point Pinkie. Now get back in the story. "Okay!" )

Fog filled the room, and the sound of ancient gears grinding and various other machinery filled the air.

The sarcophagus of one the most dangerous Space Wolves ever was awakened within a tough exterior.

"HEY HEY EVERYONE! WHO'S READY TO MURDER MURDER MURDER!" Spoke the dreadnaught, he was armed with two massive lightning claws, and an eternal thirst for killing.


"I am!" Pinkie replied. Her mane was still straightened, and her fur seemed to be a duller color. She ran off to the armory.

"IS IT JUST ME, OR IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PINK PONY?" Asked Bjorn to Russ.

Russ just shrugged.

Author's Note:

Two chapters in one day!

I'm crazy.

As always leave feedback in the comments.

Also, rest in peace Robin Williams.

Comments ( 8 )

It´s cupcake time!:pinkiecrazy:
...
Oh dear...

dun dun dun

DIS GUN B GUD!!!1oneleven
...I mean wolf!
WOLF!

"Last night, we received an emergency transmission from the planet Toke IV.XX,

I see what you did there

Great fun ;)
im looking forward the rest of this

Sooo, no rest?

Login or register to comment