• Published 25th Nov 2013
  • 1,442 Views, 46 Comments

Pinkie Pie the Space Wolf - The Red Angel



Pinkie Pie is sent by the God Emperor of Mankind to help Leman Russ with the Wolf Time. This is going to be bananas.

  • ...
7
 46
 1,442

Frozen Planets are Frozen.

M42.159
Planet Fenris

The Wilderness outside The Fang

An golden explosion rocked the skies ahead.

What appeared to be a meteor was quickly descending to the frozen grounds ahead, but unbeknownst to the warriors who dwelled within the mighty Fortress not far from this location, their Wolf King had returned, with an insane Xenos sanctioned by the Allfather himself.

Their world was going to change.

It was going to be glorious.

With a dull thud, the Space Wolves long lost Primarch and his guest had came home.

"Ooo Look at all that snow!" Before Russ could blink, Pinkie Pie had instantly conjured up some warm clothes and was making what appeared to be a snowman.

"Hee! Hee! This is fun! " Pinkie Exclaimed.

Leman drug his massive butt (THAT'S RUDE! Sorry Pinkie!) out of the crater they had made and brushed the dust off his armor.

"So," He asked. "Are you ready to go to my home?" Pinkie was bouncing up and down, like a toy Fenrisian girls played with until it was time to kill something for dinner.

SMACK!
She threw a snowball into the primarch's face, and bolted, giggling all the way.

"Hey!" Leman cried. "Get back here!" He ran after the pony, knowing that if she was devoured by the local predators, he was never going to hear the end of it from his father. (YOU BET HE ISN'T.)

A loud scream rang out amongst the frosty land. Pinkie was in trouble!

"FRAK! FRAK! FRAK!" Russ swore.

"I'M COMING!" He followed the tracks the madmare left, and when he caught up to her, she was being attacked.
By a pesky giant Fenrisian Wolf!

Leman drew his mighty blade, and charged. But before he colliding with the beast, a pink blur burst through the poor canine's chest, felling it instantly.

"YOU MEANIE! I'M NOT DINNER!" Roared the mare. "I'M PINKIE PIE!" She stomped on the dead wolf's head, again and again.

The Wolf King stood there, impressed with the pony's battle prowess. Something so small and seemingly harmless could do an impressive amount of damage. Blood was caked on the mare, her eyes filled with rage. Leman had to calm her down.

"That's enough Pinkie!" He ordered. "Do not let your rage consume you!" With that, she stopped her assault on the fallen beast.

"Okei doki Loki!" Pinkie said, with a grin on her face, and covered in more blood that Kharn on a good day.

The next thing to break the silence was the roar of engines, the Space Wolves had arrived to investigate the meteor!

A Thunderhawk landed not far from the Primarch and pony duo. The hatch opened, and out came an Honor guard of sorts, along with one that looked important to the Wolf King.

When they finally met face to face, the leader bowed, and introduced himself.

"Mighty Wolf King, I am Ragnar Blackmane, the man who has led your sons into combat these recent years." The astartes spoke.

"Rise my warrior, no man should bow to me." Leman said. Pinkie Pie suddenly appeared between the two.

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! The EmperorsaidthatIwouldbejoiningyoutofighthosechaosbadguysandtomakeeveryonehappyandgiveeveryonecakeandfunandstuffwandwhatyourfavoritekindofcake-" Ragnar had his axe at Pinkie's throat.

"Silence Xenos!" He commanded. "Save your breath, for it might be the last you ever draw!"

Suddenly, a torrent of golden flame incinerated his armor, leaving him in the nude.

One of the Honor guard fell on his ass, laughing like a hyena. Then everyone laughed. Poor Ragnar got schooled by the Allfather, and right in front of his Primarch! He was as red as a baboon's buttocks.

He ran straight into the Thunderhawk, his hairy bottom scarring all of those under his command.


The Mighty Primarch spoke up. "He'll be fine, but yes, I am Leman Russ, and this crazy xenos" He pointed to Pinkie who was bouncing around one of the Guards, mouth running a mile a minute. "Is Pinkie Pie."

"She is going to be one of us." Russ proclaimed, grimacing. "And if you have a problem with that, I promise you that your fate would be worse than being exposed in public."

"Now let's get inside and have a party!" He bellowed. "WE'RE ALL GETTING DRUNK!"

The Wolves and Pinkie Pie cheered.

Author's Note:

I really had no idea how to do this, but I tried. Criticism is welcome, and I plan to have this be short, so expect at most five more chapters, but no promises.