• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 1,395 Views, 25 Comments

Rarity's Grand Venture to the Supermarket - FlanChan



Rarity shops for some cereal and some interesting stuff happens maybe.

  • ...
1
 25
 1,395

Optional Ending

“Sweetie Belle, dear, can I please see the remote for a moment?” Rarity asked as politely as she could. The filly clutched the remote to her chest.

“But I like my cartoons…” Sweetie argued.

“This will only take a moment, I promise.” Sweetie Belle flattened her ears, but obeyed and passed her big sister the remote. Rarity took it graciously and flipped it to the news channel. She was hoping to watch the newest installment of her favorite soap opera, but Sweetie Belle would quickly object to something like that.

“Reporters were shocked to find out that the local Ponyville Supermarket went up in flames this morning at 10:40 am,” the anchor explained, her expression professional yet it was still easy to tell that she was obviously bored with her job. Rarity’s eyes widened.

“But… I was just there…” she murmured incredulously. A live broadcast of the burning building confirmed that the news station was telling the truth.

“Though the details are vague, the fire was apparently started by a group of undercover ninjas. More details to follow.” The show went to commercial.

“Isn’t that where you just went?” Sweetie Belle asked. Rarity nodded, her eyes still fixated on the screen, even though now it was playing a seafood commercial. There was a moment of silence. Sweetie pouted.

“You miss out on all the fun.”

Comments ( 18 )

Pfffffttttttt.

Oh god... YES.

~Skeeter The Lurker

3631582
I wanna wait and see if anyone figures out who I referenced before I give it away... :raritywink:

Eeeeehehe.

I have no clue who you referenced, but this was great.

Hah hah hah. Very nice. Undercover ninjas.

3631692
It's a government conspiracy :pinkiegasp:

This was a complete and utter waste of my time. Nothing at all happens in this fic. It's pointless.
...
.............
................................................
I loved it. Instant like and fav. (I only favourite the stories which I deem to be among the best of the best. I'm very hard to please.)

3632010
Hehe, thank you very much! It's an honor :twilightsmile:

*Grins and applauds* Bravo. Adorable fun.

A bit too wall-of-text for me. You should always leave a space between paragraphs, in order to make the reading easier.

Amazing as always. Stay beautiful you little goober

Someone requested a reading of this, so ill just get right to it :)

3640067 love it. Nice work man

This right here is why I love Slice of Life stories where nothing really happens. My only complaint was that the pacing may have been rushed. That's purely subjective though.

I've judged a few of your stories in the past week. I may owe you a few ribbons. At the very least, here is one for this story.

24.media.tumblr.com/a257ad5165644b1f79354634dfdee284/tumblr_mqo61uYbwk1rj6vd5o1_400.png

"Quick Rarity hide me" Spike cried as he came through the door":moustache: "Twi's going to kill me"
"Spikey how so?":raritystarry:" It can't be all that terrible , My precious scales"
"I went shopping for Twilight this morning. . .":moustache: :raritystarry:
"SPIKE !":facehoof:
Nice story:twilightoops::ajsmug::pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh: :yay:

Login or register to comment