• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 4,231 Views, 93 Comments

Fairy Tail: The Pony arc - Tythen



Princess Celestia was performing a powerful spell, Discord breaks free and tampers with it. The Princess and the Land of Equestria were unaffected, but it played a nasty trick in the world of Earth Land.

  • ...
6
 93
 4,231

Chapter 7: Seeing friends to the end!

Yo! All you readers out there! When reading Fairy Tail, make sure you are in a comfortable seating position and use a light to help ok?-Natsu

"Previously on Fairy Tail!" Happy addressed


"We managed to find our first few of many ponies. Fillies to be specific." Natsu added

"Turns out one of them is Applejack's younger sister." Erza said "A rather promising filly"

"Now they are wanting to join in the hunt for ponies?" Lucy questioned

"Everyone needs a hand" Gray piped up "In fact, somepony does need help... Somepony who is very dear to one of our new native pony friends..."

Somewhere unknown, an orange pegasus was trying to pick himself up. He had suffered bad crashing as he remembered that he was knocked into some portal and momentum carried him through the air and colliding with many dangerous objects. He then landed in a painful and bloodied heap.

"Ugh..." He grunted with pain trying to pick himself up.

"Don't move, you got hurt real bad." A voice approached

"W...Who are you?" The injured pegasus asked only to have one of his painful wounds frozen. He screamed over the pain caused by the immediate cold temperature change on his body that amplified his wound.

"We'll save introductions for later. Right now, I have to get you to our guild right away. I've frozen one of your big wounds but we'll have to hurry." The unicorn informed as he showed himself to the pegasus

"T...Thanks for the help" The pegasus winched "I'm Flash Sentry, a High Ranking Officer of Equestria's Royal Guard."

"Equestria?" The unicorn looked confused "Never heard of it. Some new nation in Fiore?"

"N-No" Flash corrected as the unicorn heaved Flash onto his back "I'm from a different world than yours and I know what's happening in your world. You've become a pony am I right?" This question skidded the unicorn to a halt.

"What do you know about this condition?" The unicorn asked

"Pretty much everything a soldier or anypony needs to know." Flash replied


Seeing friends to the end!

Back in the Vulcan's cave, Fluttershy was still stuck in this prison pit with two other ponies. While one of them was drunkenly dancing, the other huddled close to Fluttershy, afraid of what's going to happen to them.

"Don't worry Berry" Fluttershy comforted "We'll find a way out of here. I promise." Then turned on to her own thinking "But how? Think Fluttershy think!" After a few moments of finding a way out, she gave up sighing. Until Berry Punch spoke up.

"Ya know" Berry Punch grumbled "I have a feelin were trapped in this 'ere pit. It's not as if somepony haz tha idea to dig a hole through it." Right after that sentence, the earth began to shake with it's vibration growing bigger and bigger. Berry Pinch held on to her mother while Fluttershy shielded the two ponies with her body against the source of the sound coming from a certain direction. A section of the wall started cracking then crumbed violently revealing a very smooth tunnel with a Pink Earth pony dressed as a Maid with shackles on her front legs.

"Are you hurt?" The pony asked drained of emotion

"No, we are just fine" Fluttershy replied "Except that the one over there is drunk... again." Ponting at Berry Punch

"Hmm... Ms Yellow pegasus, are you acquainted with a purple unicorn?" The maid asked another question

"You mean Twilight? Yes, I'm her friend. My name's Fluttershy." Fluttershy introduced herself.

"I see... In that case, Spica Lock!" The Maid pony chanted and multiple boulders lashed out at Fluttershy and trapped her in the air.

"Aahhh!!!! What is this?" Fluttershy screamed

"Forgive me, Fluttershy was it?" Virgo apologised "I have a suspicion against your friend the Purple Unicorn and anypony affiliated with her is also under my suspicion. Now, can you other two ponies follow me?"


Meanwhile back in Fairy Tail, Makarov was happily chatting away with his guild members about their new pony friends and his close friend Porlyusica came along to visit.

"Why! Those six are really colourful and cheerful!" Makarov bawled laughing only to stop by a cold stare from his friend.

"You don't plan on doing them are you?" Porlyusica glared grabbing Makarov

"N-No of course not!" Makarov replied blushing with embarrassment.

"Ahh... I can't believe we have to stay and look after the ponies!" Jet complained

"Why couldn't we go with Levy-Chan?" Droy whined

"Because the guild says so! Besides, you stallions have a better job taking care of the base." Makarov replied harshly "However, the number of ponies that escaped to this world are pretty high. Although I have lost count of how many there are. Anyone know?"

"Let's see..." Romeo piped up as he looked at a rather long parchment of the identities of all the ponies in Equestria. "We've got about a 100, and a further 500..."

"Hmm.. Maybe this task is more difficult and tedious than I thought..." Makarov wondered

"So what do you want us to do?" Bisca asked

"I'll establish and send out more search parties when the time is needed." Makarov briefed "And Fairy Tail may need some more help... Can you take care of the guild for me?" Makarov asked as he trotted towards the door.

"Where are you going master?" Alzack asked

"I'm going to visit some friends. Maybe they'll pitch in for help." Makarov replied as he exited the guild.


Walking through the tunnel, Virgo, moved Fluttershy along while Berry Punch and Berry Pinch was following behind.

"U-Um... May I ask a question? If it's okay with you?" Fluttershy timidly asked from between the boulders

"Since you are now powerless. It shouldn't hurt to ask." Virgo replied boldly

"W-What's happening? And what do you have against Twilight?" Fluttershy spoke

"Currently, my Princess and her friends along with the purple unicorn is currently fighting the Vulcan that has kidnapped you and those ponies. As for the purple unicorn, she shares the same voice as I do. In fact, she sounds exactly the same. I find this very frightening." Virgo explained "Don't worry, I intend to release you once my Princess says-" she got interrupted as a purple laser beam of magic hit Virgo right on the face and sending Virgo flying backwards.

"Let her go." Twilight threatened her horn pulsing with magic, ready for another blast of energy. "How dare you treat one of my friends like a prisoner!"

"So it has come to this. Very well, it's on." Virgo stated. Releasing Fluttershy, she starts to focus her power on Twilight. Attacking from any direction using the ground as her advantage. But Twilight could sense her out and dodge any type of digging trick against her. A few minutes later, Twilight changed tactics. Instead of dodging, she created a force field that Virgo flattened herself against as she can't break it. Twilight countered with an immediate beam of magic, blasting Virgo. As Virgo got up, she too, also has a plan of attack, Using the shackles on her front legs, the chains extended , one grabbing Twilight by the horn and throwing her to an obstacle while the second chain was to whip her mercilessly. "Can't move now, can you?" Virgo taunted.

"Actually..." Twilight smirked and disappeared from Virgo's shackle chains. Virgo looked around to see where she went

"I can!" Twilight yelled appearing above Virgo and hoofing her in the face. As the two still began to rumble, Fluttershy was really worried about her friends fighting and she just couldn't take it.

"Girls! Please! Stop!" Fluttershy cried but it was no use as suddenly, Virgo grabbed Twilight and starting to dig upwards, dragged the Purple unicorn through the dirt until both had erupted from the ground interrupting the battle between Fluttershy's and Twilight's team members and the forest vulcan. The fighting stopped to see what sprung from the ground.

"Is it a bird?" Lisanna asked

"Is it a plane?" Levy added

"NO! IT'S A STALLION!!!! It erupted from the ground like a stallion!" Elfman concluded

"No you idiot!" Wakaba corrected "It looks like Twilight and Virgo fighting!"

"Virgo!?" Lucy was astonished of why one of her celestial spirits would pick a fight with her ally.

"Are they fighting?" Levy asked

"Sorry!" Fluttershy said as she flew out of the hole with Berry Punch and Berry Pinch following behind. "Twilight mistook Virgo attacking me."

"Hey mares! Knock it off!" Macao butted to break the girls up. Sooner or later, everyone was trying to help leaving the Forest Vulcan for an open attack.

"Grr!!!! I am mad now!!! You steal my ponies!? You'll pay!" And with that, the Vulcan slammed his fists down on the group except for his captives. As the dust settled, Fluttershy saw her friends and team members slumped on the floor, defeated and half-dead. Except for Virgo who dematerialised back to the spirit world.

"Twilight, Elfman, everypony..." Fluttershy stuttered. Then she looked to Berry Punch and Berry Pinch who cowered in fear as the Vulcan was ready to take his captives again. Elfman got up to say one more remark

"I'm sorry Fluttershy, I have failed to keep my promise as a man to you." Before fainting from pain and fatigue. The horror of her defeated friends has caused her to feel remorse for her friends as well as past experiences of the same situation. As she put her head down about to cry, something changed inside her, a sense of emotion she had experienced before. The Vulcan was ready to grab Fluttershy but before he could do it, Fluttershy immediately faced eye-to-eye with the Vulcan, paralysing him with fear.

"How dare you hurt my friends and my team mates!" Fluttershy started staring coldly into the Vulcan's eyes. "How dare you also kidnap ponies that doesn't belong to this world!!! Why would you do such a thing!? I'd ought to go to your mother and she would know what trouble you've been causing!!!"

"B...B...B..." The Vulcan tried to reason but was unable to speak

"But NO!!! This behaviour is unacceptable!!!" Fluttershy interrupted "What have they ever done to you? They did attack you but only because you kidnapped me and since they are my friends, that's what they do! Protect one another!"

"I... I don't..." The Vulcan continued

"You don't what? Have any friends? A friend told me that there are a couple of Forest Vulcans around here so I'm sure you can make friends with them. Then you wouldn't live life like this! I want you now, to apologise to my friends, release the ponies, then go find some friends because the one thing you should not do is that YOU DO NOT! Repeat, NOT! HURT! MY! FRIENDS! Understand?" Fluttershy asked sternly

"Y-y-y-yes! I'm really sorry ponies! I'll let you go! Now please! Don't hurt me! You're just like that human with tattered robes who seems to destroy things with his bare hands and magic!" After Fluttershy released the Vulcan from her stare, the Vulcan went running through the forest crying. Fluttershy let out a breath of relief and turned around to see that her friends have watched the entire thing.

"Fluttershy... T-that was amazing." Wakaba stuttered amazed

"You could just tame a vulcan with your eyes?" Levy questioned

"It's quite an ability of hers." Twilight explained "we call it 'The Stare'."

"Wow!!!! The least likely is the most dangerous!" Macao complimented

"With just her eyes to paralyse even the most fearsome animals and instead of turning them to stone like Evergreen does, obeys her orders and commands!" Lucy said

"She's more than that!" Lisanna added "The Vulcan even mentioned something involving Gildarts! Was it that same Vulcan that kidnapped me when I was young? The same Vulcan that got scared by Fluttershy? Can Fluttershy be stronger than Gildarts?"

"Fluttershy only uses it when her animals get out of line, or when somepony is threatening her friends like what happened now." Twilight explained "She does see you as her friends despite being shy."

"Despite under certain conditions of using 'The Stare'," Elfman stood up "Fluttershy has proven to me and everyone that she is a stallion. No, she is more than a stallion now!" He announced and approached Fluttershy "Fluttershy, I couldn't have been any more prouder than you for your courage standing up to the Vulcan. I guess you're more stallion than I am."

"No Elfman!" Fluttershy cheered "I'm still alive and kicking! You still haven't broken your promise! In fact, you never have broken your promise! Your promise still stays with me. You're still protecting me and we will see this to the end." Elfman was silent after Fluttershy's words

"Fluttershy... Thank you..." Elfman started and Fluttershy held one of his legs

"A thank you is good enough." She added

"Everyone!" Twilight addressed "There are no more ponies in the forest! We should start looking at another place!"

"You heard the mare! Move out!!!" Elfman resumed his manly spirit as the groups headed out of the forest.

"That Fluttershy..." Lucy wondered "She certainly is something."

Author's Note:

My My... It's great to be back here again after a long work of the First Assessments. I also experienced a bit of writer's block so it explains the delay. Guess what? I could add the ponies from Raven Tail/Sabertooth/Others... *Evil chuckle* Anyway! It's great to be back in the swing of writing!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Question: Imagine if you were paralysed by Fluttershy's stare. What would it feel like? If I were to imagine, it would be as if through Fluttershy's eyes, she strikes my pressure points in the body!

Comments ( 22 )

3382243 You know... I've been waiting for ten fucking weeks for an answer to the damn question so I can read this...

3713643
What's the question again?

3714158
Since I talked about the Jiggle Butt Gang, they appear in the Key of the Starry Sky Arc, which is ONLY in the anime. So yes... Anime. Sorry about that.

3714370 Thank you! Canon varies between manga and anime significantly and using Manga!Canon while reading a Anime!Canon story can ruin it for you when you hit that variance. Especially since I switched to the manga after season one, now I know that I need to go watch the Anime before reading.


Since I talked about the Jiggle Butt Gang,

I haven't even opened the first chapter yet, finding out mid story would have ruined it and resulted in a down-vote.

3714448

I may or may not add them though. I only talked about them in my author's comment, so it's my decision. Not really ruining things. Happy reading!

if Flutters used her stare on me, I imagine it'd feel like Rukia using a paralysis kido on me.

3817551

Sorry to disappoint you.

3767644

They don't mind since their "strongest team" seems fine with it.

3817551

Any advice then? It might be useful for HSC.

Hmmm.... To me it kind of would feel like being back-handed by an Indramon (Yes I did use a digimon for a feeling and if you don't know who indramon is LOOK IT UP)

4788315

That guy was amazing rather than frightening. I loved his rhyming

DAMMIT I AM CAUGHT UP!!!!!!!

Continue please?

I am hooked to this, I am addicted to the anime Fairy Tail and MLPFIM and you put them together in harmony.

6870872

I never said this story was dead, just didn't have the feel to get back to it, but I did promise myself that I would finish every story I put up online.

As for personalities, just remember this is Makarov speaking to the ambassador of another world. Eventually, everyone's true personality and feelings of both character sides will be shown later on in the story.

6955891

Like I said, things will change differently as the story goes on.

:flutterrage:MORE!!!:pinkiehappy:

It would be nice to see this story revived.

Fun start here honestly.

update now

Login or register to comment