• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 4,231 Views, 93 Comments

Fairy Tail: The Pony arc - Tythen



Princess Celestia was performing a powerful spell, Discord breaks free and tampers with it. The Princess and the Land of Equestria were unaffected, but it played a nasty trick in the world of Earth Land.

  • ...
6
 93
 4,231

Prologue: The Discorded spell


The Kingdom Of Equestria, a place in a different dimension where it is inhabited by countless four-legged animals called ponies. Like in the Kingdom of Fiore, the inhabitants there harness the power of magic as well as fly. The ponies who harness magic are called unicorns and the ponies who fly are known as pegasi, normal ponies are just known as Earth ponies but they make up their lack of magic and wings for amazing strength. Like Fiore, Equestria is ruled by a Princess or two in this case, and they are sisters. They are given the duty to raise the sun and the moon together. The oldest of the sisters, Princess Celestia is currently the most powerful pony, she is an alicorn. A mix of an Earth Pony, Pegasus and Unicorn. Right now, she is currently performing a very powerful spell known to open a gateway to other worlds (just so you know, I'm still the same narrator that's from the anime). With Princess Luna, the younger sister who is in charge of raising the moon and Celestia's own student, now deemed a Princess, Twilight Sparkle watched.


The Discorded Spell!

"Princess? Are you sure you can handle this?" Twilight asked

"Dear sister, this is a very dangerous spell and this is the first time that we are using it." Princess Luna said

"Look, I know you are trying to open up to many different worlds and express your greetings. Diplomacy and creating bonds between different worlds seems like a very tough thing!" Twilight explained

"Yes, my dear sister and student. But we need to let other worlds know of our presence. Sometimes, people are in need of help and with our resources, we can help those in need. That way, whenever we have a problem. They can help us back." Celestia spoke truly.

"Well, this is certainly taking a very long time" Twilight grumbled "I wonder how the rest are doing in Canterlot without me." Wondering about her 5 friends who were not allowed to be in this room as it is highly confidential to princesses only, the other princess was having a vacation with her husband Shining Armor, the captain of the Canterlot Army and Twilight's older brother.

"Don't be so hasty student of my older sister, the spell is starting to take place and form!" Princess Luna cheered up. The magic aura started to grow bigger and bigger until a portal formed in the middle. There, a picture materialised in the portal. Showing a very beautiful town. Apart from a beautiful white cathedral. One large building stood out, the large building had a few letters on the gate of the building, from there, Twilight could make out the name Fairy Tail.

"Be wary that from here on out, this process is very dangerous, I'm going to stabilise the portal. Make sure no one tampers with it." Celestia said and concentrated

"Oh dear! Trying to keep everything ship shape? That's oh so uncool. Let me help!" A rather ghastly and classy voice ringed out, then a Draconequus came crashing in. Twilight and Luna turned around.

"Discord!!!" They both said in unison. Celestia was still concentrating on the magic portal. "Don't you dare harm my sister! She is in the middle of an important spell! You dare harm her, it's going to be very consequential!!" Luna bellowed

"And that's what I want!" Discord agreed which spurred Twilight and Luna to charge. Twilight and Luna both fired a powerful magic blast against Discord which he evaded to no avail and unleashed a counter-attack of his tail which wiped both the Princesses out in one swoop.

"Arggghhh..." Twilight tried to stand

"What? This isn't how you used to fight back at all Princess Luna." Discord turned "And I told you that you can't fight alone then Miss Twilight. Even though you're a princess now!"

"Curse you Discord..." Luna stammered catching her breath while Discord heads closer to Celestia.

"Well, my dear sweet Celestia... Its been a long time... Or has it?" Discored whispered and touched Celestia which broke her from her trance. She fearfully looked at Discord.

"Don't worry honey. I won't hurt you and I won't harm Equestria either." Discord evilly chuckled and fired a magic blast against the portal.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Celestia screamed as the magic hit the portal. It started going uncontrollably and violently. After a minute of that, it exploded sending the princesses all over the place.


As Celestia gained consciousness, the entire room was wrecked and destroyed so she looked up to see what happened to the portal. Mysteriously, the portal to the new world was now properly working and wide open to enter as if the stabilisation was complete, Discord was still standing there looking happy.

"Discord..." Celestia broke the silence "What did you do?"

"I promised that I that won't hurt you dear! See? Look! Your younger sister and student are just fine!" Discord pointed to Luna and Twilight still picking themselves up from the ground. "Your dearly beloved Equestria isn't harmed either! I can guarantee, because I used to rule this world remember? Then you and your sister forced me to sweep the streets I used to own, no wait! You trapped me in that stone prison!" Discord gleefully said

"No! You did something! You just can't leave things like this! What did you do to the portal!?" Twilight angrily thundred

"Wow... You must be some feisty princess you know! But look here, I know pretty much about this spell, I also know the world that it opened up to. I kept my promise, I didn't harm the Land of Equestria, but..." Discord evilly grinned "I did something a little... Naughty and Chaotic... In the world that you opened up!" He laughed manically. The princesses were shocked.

"You foul fiend! What have thy done!?" Luna cried "We demand to know!"

"So you like to get into it huh? Then I'll tell you! This world you see before you is called Earth-Land. Unlike Equestria, the inhabitants there are much different than us. By that, I mean this world isn't dominated by ponies. They are dominated by bi-pedal creatures called Humans!" Discord explained

"Humans? Like what I became?" Twilight wondered thinking back to the multi-dimensional mirror.

"Yes! That's right! But since they are humans, they will wake up wondering what has happened to them. They'll soon see that It was a Princess from another world that has gave them this gift!" Discord cackled

"Wait, what is thy gift to them?" Luna asked shocked.

"Yes, it was my gift... But the humans will think that it is yours Princess Celestia!!! Now that you are trying to come to terms with their world, you decided to make everyone who lives there in your own image!!!!"

"Wait... By "my own image" you mean you tu..." Celestia stammered

"Yes... You turned them... the entire world's inhabitants... Changing every human... to a pony! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Discord lauged "Now this world's going to see you as their God!!! Isn't that what you want? See you my Dear Celestia... The Dictator Princess!!!" With a wild laugh, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"NO!!!! Why Discord? You wrecked all the innocent lives of this world!!!! And we were going to greet them with open arms..." Celestia started crying

"Dear Sister, we can't just cry here now... We have to do something!!!" Luna cheered up.

"Yes... But we can't do anything now. We need to see how Earth-Land's inhabitants respond to their body changes. Until then. Twilight? You and your friends will be on standby to negotiate with them. Make sure that they don't fall to the lie that It was my idea of changing their bodies. You won't be surprised on how they look, because they already look like us now, a pony."

"Twilight, be sure to meet and bond with the inhabitants so they know what has happened to them and they will support you to change them back." Luna briefed.

"Yes Princess Luna! Celestia, my friends and I will get ready." Twilight said.

"Very well. Please make haste, I will call when the time comes." Celestia nods as Twilight left the room.

"Sister, how long will the poni-I mean people of Earth Land know what curse has befallen them?" Luna questioned.

"It would be sooner than we think. It seems to me that in their world, it is different than ours. The sun and moon? They rise on their own." Celestia sighed.

Meanwhile. The sun in Earth-Land began to rise...

Author's Note:

Fairy Tail is one of the most inspiring Anime's to watch. Since there isn't a lot of Fairy Tail crossovers, I would decide to make one!

See If you can find the Coldplay: Viva la Vida reference!