• Published 1st Sep 2013
  • 2,533 Views, 27 Comments

What Would Really Happen - Z-A-C



After a normal day of work. I got into a accident, and woke in a house of some kind in a weird colorful land. I just want to know if I can go home.

  • ...
22
 27
 2,533

Bonus: Luna's Dream

Luna's Dream


Luna found herself in a forest. She wasn't sure if it was the Everfree or one of the others in Equestria. It was dark, darker than any night that she's constructed since she returned. She looked up at the sky and there were no stars. Even her moon was gone!

Luna looked around and to her right, she thought she saw a silhouette. It was to dark to tell who or what it was, or even if it was there at all. She started walking, staying weary of the 'silhouette'. She cautiously looked around, but still couldn't see anything. Luna continued walking deeper into the forest against her better judgment.

She must've been walking for a few hours by now. She was starting to get worried. Suddenly she heard a laugh. It was a familiar laugh, but she couldn't place it right away. After a couple of minutes, it hit her. And she really wished she hadn't figured it out.

"No! It can't be!" She said in a panic. She stopped walking to try to found out the direction that the laugh was coming from, so she could go the opposite way. It sounded again. It was coming from in front of her. She turned around to get away, but a dark blue mist surrounded her.

"Poor little lulu." The owner of the laugh said. "You should have known thee could not have escaped."

"Leave me be, Nightmare Moon!"

"Oh, but I shant. You are simply too fun to toy with." She said in an evil tone.

"Then tell me what you want, so you can leave me alone!"

"It's simple really." Luna glared at her. "I want my body back."

"This isn't your body! It's mine! You just used it for your own evil wishes!"

Nightmare moon chuckled. "Tis true, but was it not you who let me?"

Luna stopped glaring, and had a more concerned look on her face. "I-it was a time of weakness..."

"Well, that's who you are isn't it?" Nightmare said in a venomous tone. "Weak little Luna. Never able to gain the love of her subjects," Nightmare smiled. "Or her own sister." Luna suddenly felt like she was the size of a foal, and felt her eyes tear up. "But I understand." Nightmare continued. "That's why you need me."

"We do not need you." Luna weakly said. "Our time of weakness is over."

"Is it?" She materialized with a grin on her face. "How can thou be sure?" She waited for a response. When she didn't get one, she cackled like a mad mare. "I knew it! Thou are just as weak and scared as thee were a thousand years ago!" She laughed again. "But I can help thee. All thou have to do, is accept me. Accept my help, and together we will claim what is ours!"

Tears quietly rolled down Luna's face. "I-I..." Nightmare Moon seemed to tower over her, and Luna was laying on the ground was her hooves over head. "I can't. I've come a long way..."

"Just think about how much further we can go, together."

"I can't, I just can't!"

Nightmare growled with annoyance. "Then I will take your body by force!" Nightmare stomped the ground and charged. Luna closed her eyes and waited for her to take her, but it never happened. She opened her eyes, and saw a bipedal creature standing between Nightmare and herself. The creature was wearing clothes that she easily recognized.

"That's quite enough." The creature said. "Leave her alone."

"And who are you?" The creature didn't respond, and Nightmare growled. "Fine, it matters not. Move or you will be destroyed!"

"Can't do that." The creature walked up to Nightmare and grabbed her snout. "Why don't you go back to where you came from." Then he squeezed, and she went back into her mist form and dispersed, screaming. The creature turned toward Luna and held out a hand. "Time to get up, Princess."


"Zane!?" Luna looked around, and found that she was back in her room at the castle. She searched her room, but couldn't find any sign of her friend. She sat on her haunches and sighed. "Oh sister, why did you send him back?" She sadly made her back to her bed. "And before I had the chance to ask for a courtship..." She laid her head down on her pillow, and closed her teary eyes. She drifted off to sleep, with melancholy dreams filling her head.

Author's Note:

I think I screwed up with the "thee" and "thou". Not sure though...

Comments ( 4 )

5960960 thank you, i try.

Z-A-C #3 · Jul 31st, 2015 · · 1 ·

6257603 Thats unfortunate that my story isn't up to standard, but it would help if people actually pointed out the spelling mistakes instead of just doing what you fucking did. I don't have time to go over every chapter of a story that I'm not currently writting, for spelling mistakes. So, some help would be nice, instead of the "fuck this, I'm out." response. Thanks for calling me a douche by the way, because, you know, it's a self insert.

Not the beast story I read but not the worst nether

Login or register to comment