• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 17,014 Views, 488 Comments

The Endless Nightmare - Zamairiac



Have you ever opened your eyes and found yourself in a world that's not quite the same anymore? Well in the latest story, Alex finds himself trapped within a darker Equestria. The nation is ruled with an iron hoof and executions are now legal.

  • ...
89
 488
 17,014
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 94 )

dick indeed

Yes I know how annoying this ending is, but do not fret, for it shall be continued in the next instalment of Alex's life!

I'm a very patient pony, Zamairiac.

Fuck. You. This is probably the most evil cliffhanger known to man :twilightangry2:

4008674

Good to know Celly, not many ponies are :derpytongue2:

If this was a TV show that woukd be the season final that would have every viewer yelling at the screen.
Hope you know, the whinning for more might just get worse.

Yes, you are a dick.

4008675
make me feel better I want cake please:trollestia:

4008766
*takes plate and sits in patient chair*
alright im feeling better tell me when the next fuckupery for alexander of this story continues:rainbowkiss:

4008780
Are you sure? Who knows how much butthurt there will be if the next thing you upload/update is not a continuation of this.

4008686
.........I am surprisingly okay with this cliffhanger.:derpytongue2:

4008795

I'll just ignore them, I write, not them :derpytongue2:

yeah i still got nothing

let's hope I have the patience.

4008818
Very good mentality.
At least all of that lets you know your stories are liked that much.

Anyway, I will be patiently looking forward to what you give us next.
Good luck with all of your endeavors.

By severing an alicorns horn, they die? Oh how I wonder where you got that one? =p nice chapter. I'm absolutely impressed. Oh, and don't worry sweetie, I'll update very soon. Laptop fried by a power surge, but I'm getting the data off of the old hard drive tonight. It will be posted shortly.

:twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:DIIIIIIICCCKK:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:that is all:twilightsmile:

Why must you do this to me author? WHY?! Why is there a cliffhanger?

Off with her head! Off with her HEAD!!!!!

This cant be true Alex have lost everythong?!!!! I want to know the future if he will be with candance!!!!!

4008983 If you hadn't I would have :twilightsmile:

Just a quick tip about your writing, you should probably cut down your usage of the word "said" to describe the subject of your sentences. For example, "The curtains were green. Said curtains were flowing in the wind."
Using said in that context is one aspect of your writing that could be improved, simply because it adds unnecessary words.
Great plotline, though. I'm excited to see what'll happen next!

Well, didn't see that coming. I think I know whats going to happen but I'm not sure since you most likely will make some last minute changes. I really wished you'd make a GOOD Luna story.:fluttercry:

"What if I told you that there was a way to escape this endless nightmare?"

i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Shadow0666/d0409aa4-c82b-4060-b7b3-467af68595cd_zpsa7c5cb7a.png

Can't wait for the epic conclusion in your next story!

this put a smile on my face

4008790
"And now I'm going to eat TWO cakes at the same time! Mwhahahahaha!!!"

That fucking ending just....GAH! :flutterrage:

val

and now I have to wait and see how he meets luna from his world for the first time (if he lives that long)
lets hope he doesnt go crazy if he comes back home

Crazy Luna reminds me of... my relationship with dark souls.

Well that sucks, now I wonder if he can get out by challenging Luna to a fight or he has to try to stab her. Or maybe he'll have the greatest delusion ever based off of one of the best First Person games ever.

To Be Continued In…

God-fucking-dammit

4008822 Rage that all I can feel right now, I waited for this story to continue, only to get a "to be continued".
Wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!:flutterrage:

4010233

Payback for all the complaining :trollestia:

Muhahahaha!

4010235 You, you monster, pure evil monster.:raritydespair:

4010239

Well, at least no one can complain about it being incomplete anymore!

Aha! :trollestia:

4009341

Bad habit XD

And thanks :twilightsmile:

Zam, I love how you can always keep me on the edge of my seat. Your writing is amazing, I am extremely looking forward to the next installment!

4010262

I aim to please :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment