• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 6,386 Views, 88 Comments

Random Tales of Clop - Tomsketchit



Want to read a short clopfic? Want a specific kind of clop but can't find it and don't want to write it? Then look no further! Tom Sketchit brings you clopfics that readers like you have requested! Feel free to make your own request!

  • ...
28
 88
 6,386
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

do you also do Oc/character.... stuff

3583236
1) I'd prefer not to, after the result of the one I just finished. If you give me something to reference that character, give me a good feel of what they are like, then maybe.

2) I am not taking requests right now, as I have already stated.

4653467
Honestly this one is my second favorite. I would love to do more with the concept sometime. Only problem is I have completely lost all interest in writing clop for the time being. So if I did ever do anything with it, it wouldn't be anytime soon.

4655469 what if you did more, cept it was as an actual story and not just clop?:moustache:

4655868
That's part of what I was thinking, though right now I'm not in the mood for slice of life or adventure or whatever that story would be.

I'm currently craving horror and dark. Once that's been satisfied, then maybe.

4656001 theres always rape/murder?:trollestia:

4656035
... no, not planning on dealing with those... especially not in THIS story...

4912749 Pretty much what the requester had in mind, I believe.
Only with sex, of course.

5146043
It was no trouble.
The request was simply for Big Mac and Dash to have anal sex.

I decided that that wouldn't make for that long or interesting of a story, so I put in whatever I could to make it a better story and maybe feel more in character. It's honestly not my favorite work, but I'm glad that my efforts at least had some effect.

5147202 well, you did a very good job in doing so

Login or register to comment